• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Dream Year. Then. An Event That Stops A President In His Tracks.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross was having a year like he never had before.

RossShell , and the client's business were booming.

Ross and Kayley were settled into their new beautiful apartment in the Eisenhower House.

Everything was just about perfect..

Then one day, at the office, Ross got a call that made him freeze.

"Ross , George C Borgier is on line one" came Ross's secretary's voice through the intercom.

Ross became almost breathless. "George C Borgier was Ross's "nemesis" in the marketing world.

Ross decided to take the high road. He took the call calmly, and in a nonchalant manner. "George, Hello"

"Good Morning, Ross. Hope all is well. Would you have time for a meeting in the next day or so? There is something I would like to talk to you about" George said.

"As I'm sure you are as well, George, I'm kind of busy" Ross said.

"Trust me, it will be worth your while" George said.

"Let me make a few calls and I will get back to you before the end of the day" Ross said.

When Ross hung up with George, his first most logical call was to Tim Patrick, his largest source of income.

"Is Tim in? Its Ross, it's important"

When Tim Patrick got on the phone, his first question was. "Is all okay with the work, Ross?"

"Yes, of course. All is right on target. Its something else. George C Borgier just called me, and wants to meet" Ross said.

Tim started to laugh. "How nice"

"Do you want me to turn him down?" Ross asked.

"No, no, meet with him. Listen to what he has to say, make it ASAP, and then you and me will discuss every word" Tim said.

"I will call him back and make the meeting for tomorrow if it can be done. I want to calm down, and be in the right frame of mind" Ross said.

"Tomorrow is fine" Tim said.

Ross called George , and made a lunch meeting for the following day, then got up from his chair, and headed out of the office. "I'm going home. Don't call me unless its a dire problem about Tim. I need to have some time" Ross said.

"Are you sick?? Do you want me to call Kayley?"

"No, dont say a word to Kayley,. I will see her when she gets home" Ross said.

Ross jumped in a car, and went home.

He got to his apartment, changed into jeans, and then sat on the living room sofa, not moving.

When Kayley arrived home at 3 pm, she entered, and saw Ross sitting on the sofa. :"What are you doing here? You're not supposed to be here until 7. Whats wrong? :"

Ross was silent.

"Earth to Ross. What did you do?" Kayley said.

"George C Borgier called me, wants to meet tomorrow, and Tim Patrick okayed it" Ross said.

"Oh shit" Kayley said.

"Kale my mind has been racing, hostile takeover, merger, buyout. " Ross said.

"You had better take your meds and keep your mouth shut. You have worked too hard to screw this up" Kayley said.

"I would love to just tell George to go take any offer he makes me and go fuck himself, but we both know it is not that easy " Ross said,.

"You better not do that or it will be Goodbye Eisenhower House, Hello poverty" Kayley said.

"Of course I wont do that" Ross said,.

That night , Ross barely slept. Kayley tried to soothe him, but Ross was having no part of it.

The next day, Ross canceled all his other appointments before his meeting with George.

Ross entered the private club, and shook George's hand. "Hello , Ross, thanks for taking the time to meet me" George said.

After they both ordered drinks Ross said. "Okay, George, I'm going to let you talk, and I will only listen. " Ross said.

"Okay, we both know how impressively RossShell has done this year. Congratulations on your success" George Said.

Ross sighed, but said nothing. Apparently George was leading up to something.

"My point is. I am prepared to make you an offer that will be very hard for you to turn down, financially." George said.

"As in, if I'm hearing you correctly, you want to buy me out. Does this offer mean straight money or stock for all my assets, or something else?: Ross said.

"An incredible offer financially for all of your assets, a place on my board of directors, and basically where you do all the day to day work in my company, but answer directly to me of course" George said.

"George , you understand , that this is something I would have to see in detail spelled out, and that I would have to discuss with people" Ross said.

"We both know that you have to discuss it with only one person, Tim Patrick" George said,

"I need to go home, make some calls, fax me the offer when you have it, and I will talk about it with the appropriate people" Ross said.

"Fine" George said.

Ross went home in a car. went up to his apartment, immediately discarded his suit, and went to call Tim, when he was surprised by Kayley . "What the hell are you doing here? Fired for not doing your job?" Ross said.

"Ha, ha I; m here because I'm worried about you. What did he want?" Kayley said.

"I have to call Tim. Give me five minutes" Ross said.

"Tim, its Ross. Our instinct was right. George wants to buy RossShell, fold all our company's holdings into his company, and then to have me become president of his company. "

""How lovely" Tim said sarcastically"

"If its okay, I think let him show us the offer. We discuss it up and down, and see if it makes sense for both you and me. You are my priority. I will follow whatever direction you decide that is best for both of us" Ross said.

"Fine, don't be scared. I am with you 100% no matter what. If we dont like the offer, we turn it down" Tim said.

"Thanks, Tim. "

"Ross, both of our companies have had success beyond our dreams. I want to do what is best for my company and yours": Tim said.

"Thanks, Tim, I'm glad that you have such confidence in me" Ross said.

When Ross got off the phone he suddenly blurted out. ":Call your twin buddy. I need to be sub tickled by two girls who look alike tonight if possible. I am wound up tighter than a clock" Ross said.

"Silly boy": Kayley teased.

Kayley called Kathy and asked Kathy if she could come over. ":A certain powerful president needs some double tickle attention tonight if you can. He's having some business things happen" Kayley said.

"With pleasure" Kathy said.

When Kathy arrived, she took the voice of a stern Dom. "Okay, down on the floor, and smell my feet! ": Kathy commanded.

Ross lied on the floor, as Kathy took off her closed toe shoes, and shoved her bare foot in Ross face He inhaled her sweaty foot, and his dick hardened.

Kayley pulled Ross up off the floor, and into the bedroom. "Get the fuck in here while we deal with you!"

Kayley ripped Ross clothes off, and tied him with rope to the bed.

"If you fantasize about her, you wont be alive to close your business merger, or anything else!" Kayley said, knowing she could not control that.

Kathy then started by running her fingers around Ross nipples. He did not even care about holding the laughter back. He just howled with laughter. HSAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ross felt his dick become hard. When Kayley saw that, it made her furious. "How dare you get hard from her! How dare you! Take this! " Kayley said., digging her nails deep into Ross pits AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! U GUESS I DESERVE TWIN TICKLE TORMENT FOR THAT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

"I already was hard from her when she put her bare feet in my face, Mistress" Ross said honestly.

"Oh, really, you are in such trouble now!:" Kathy said..

Kathy and Kayley did a double tickle attack on Ross's feet as he erupted, and tears came to his eyes.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!

Ross was out of breath, and he was untied.

When Ross got dressed, and the three had dinner, he was just thinking.

George s offer added a whole new twist and turn,. There was no telling what would happen next.

Author's Note. While I know this is the tickle section. I am adding short tickles in. The main purpose of these stories is the story of the characters and their lives. 'I'm hoping that such is interesting enough to read. The ideas really seem to be freely flowing from me now, after not having written for a long time.

Last edited:
Okay, this chapter was mostly for development of characters and plot. :D

Sorry. LOL

I will try to make the newt chapter more ":interesting"

Trust me, there are many twists and turns to come

Something else.

I think that with George making Ross the offer, there are many ways this could go.

George could steal Tim from Ross, and Kayley and Ross could lose everything or at least take a major step back .

Ross could fight George in court on a hostile takeover

Ross could sell out to George, and merge with George.

So many possibilites. I'm not sure which way 'I'm going yet.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back