• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Atlanta

Yeah, if you want to pay. I’m not looking to pay I’m looking for someone who truly enjoys it.

Well this isn't exactly the Fermi Paradox,* but it has the same feel:

Atlanta is a large metropolitan area with an active kink community that corresponds to its size.* One would think there would be many,* many females into tickling.*

So where are they?* Where are the female lees in the ATL?

Just as there are many possible answers to the Fermi Paradox,* there are probably as many answers to the "ATL F/Lee Paradox":

1) Not looking in the right places/ways (online vs. in-person munches, fetlife vs. some other platform)

2) They don't want to be found - they, like most folks in the community, are lurking and don't want to draw unwanted attention.

3) They leave the scene quickly due to some bad experience.

4) They are new to the scene and are figuring out where and how to communicate.

Looking at the question in this way might provide some insights into how to go about the search.

Just throwing in my two cents. Hope it helps.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Well this isn't exactly the Fermi Paradox,* but it has the same feel:

Atlanta is a large metropolitan area with an active kink community that corresponds to its size.* One would think there would be many,* many females into tickling.*

So where are they?* Where are the female lees in the ATL?

Just as there are many possible answers to the Fermi Paradox,* there are probably as many answers to the "ATL F/Lee Paradox":

1) Not looking in the right places/ways (online vs. in-person munches, fetlife vs. some other platform)

2) They don't want to be found - they, like most folks in the community, are lurking and don't want to draw unwanted attention.

3) They leave the scene quickly due to some bad experience.

4) They are new to the scene and are figuring out where and how to communicate.

Looking at the question in this way might provide some insights into how to go about the search.

Just throwing in my two cents. Hope it helps.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

5) They not particularly interested in you specifically.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back