• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chick that hated her feet getting touched

Solestroker88

TMF Master
So once again a other tale from my tickling past and please don’t go all judgemental on me I’m really getting sick of it honestly guys can we not just be nice it’s so much easier and will make other members more comfortable with posting

Any way there was this body builder chick named June went to the same gym i did she had been talking to me over year at the gym and viva social media did make it rather obvious what her intentions were but took her time following through with them

So she tells me she recently got her papers for a sports physio and never guess what I was injured tore it band to be exact this being the case she told me she could have a look and give advice so I invite her up she comes up

She’s taller than me short brown hair brown eyes very attractive but muscles in places I don’t have places lol

So she comes in and tells me to get a pair of shorts on and she wil have a look she starts doing her magic then she peels my socks off I’m instantly like no no no no please don’t she doesn’t to my relief instead she begins to massage and tells me that as I’m flat footed that’s the reason for the trouble with my legs so the massage it’s self was actually rather sore but it did help after words so she finished up on ma leg and foot and says so how about my fee

I said how about i make it up to you in a other way so we
Go into my room she strips down to just her underwear as do I and she immediately try’s to take my pants off I smile and say no no no I’m the king of this castle you need to earn that so she falls back on the bed and says ok then how do I do that i said to her well let’s see how big and strong you realy are she doesn’t let me tie her and I say ok so I place a blind fold on her and see her feet there big for a woman but still hot as fuck blue sparkle toe nails and soles were soft as hell so I run my finger across her sole and she jumps up and says do not touch my feet I hate it

So I then say what’s up can’t you take it she’s like no just I hate it please so as disappointed as I was I managed to get my mouth round her toes and gently massage and tickle her toes which I could tell she half liked and half didn’t

So I make a deal with her can I tie you up and I will leave your feet alone so she agrees so I tie her in a position where she’s standing up and bent over with her hands tied to the bed posts

I open up her ass hole and glide a feather inside twisting it slowly left and right her first reaction was as if she was going to break through the cuffs and kill me lol but more and more as it went on I could tell it was growing on her on her resistance was fading and the sounds she was making

So I then go infront of her and start licking her Clit while tickling the back of her legs with the feathery he way she’s budging from and away from me tells me she doesn’t know which one she likes best i

I glided the feather up to her butt cheeks while I still massage her clit with the tip of my tongue all the while I can feel her getting more and more horny

Then I came to a absolute stop and she looks at me as if to say what the fuck

So i untie her and she throws me down and says my turn

Am like ok she sticks her toes right in my mouth and says you can lick but you can’t touch

I’m like ok I’m down with that think I gave her a toe job for maybe 5 minutes and I could feel her toes getting softer and warmer they were even beginning to sweat they didn’t smell but

Then she yanks her foot out my mouth basically mounts me and we had some incredible sex

Tell you what she made me work hard lol I eventually did make her toes curl up and make her squirt but was mega hard

Any way still see her at the gym when I go still speak to her really nice girl

And she one some award at one point for body building not sure what it was any way she’s my claim to fame

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back