• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling setups question for tickle fans

Ice Princess

Verified
We were wondering if there is a tickling setup you would love to see MORE of here at Tickled Pink? we certainly don't want to become stale LOL Looking for some feedback on setups that we could do for you all,,positions etc...tied? untied? playful couch etc,,looking forward to hearing what you guys may like to see

More of these setups. This position should really be a regular at this point. Great access to the bellybuttons like this.

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/6754/clip_images/generated_24453251.gif
https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/6754/clip_images/generated_24485583.gif

These are by far the best clips you've done so far this year. Camera work is great, Cams reactions were great, and looking at her friend Court throughout these clips, she seemed to be genuinely fascinated by Cams bellybutton and seemed to really enjoy what she was doing to it. She kinda gave off an "I'm playing Operation" vibe. Cam of course is an absolute delight, and her bellybutton should get some attention every single time she visits. Her coming back has been the one of the best things about 2021 so far.

I do have a suggestion for more ways to tickle. Maybe adding items like a small paint brush, a small toothpick for some light pokes, and a Q-tip with one side of it being wet. And also (if the girls are okay with it of course), maybe the girl tickler and throw in some wet willy tickles on the bellybutton with their index finger, and a little lick-tickling on the bellybutton. Adding these to the items that you already regularly include would be epic.

Also this is just my opinion, I like it when the ticklee doesn't have their mouth taped or eyes covered. I like hearing their laugh/dialogue, and I like seeing their facial reactions.

Keep up the great work. I cannot wait to see what else you have coming.

Last edited:
well, thats pretty much a given at this point for the girls that are in for BB stuff :) we got you BBGUY :)
More of these setups. This position should really be a regular at this point. Great access to the bellybuttons like this.

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/6754/clip_images/generated_24453251.gif
https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/6754/clip_images/generated_24485583.gif

These are by far the best clips you've done so far this year. Camera work is great, Cams reactions were great, and looking at her friend Court throughout these clips, she seemed to be genuinely fascinated by Cams bellybutton and seemed to really enjoy what she was doing to it. She kinda gave off an "I'm playing Operation" vibe. Cam of course is an absolute delight, and her bellybutton should get some attention every single time she visits. Her coming back has been the one of the best things about 2021 so far.

I do have a suggestion for more ways to tickle. Maybe adding items like a small paint brush, a small toothpick for some light pokes, and a Q-tip with one side of it being wet. And also (if the girls are okay with it of course), maybe the girl tickler and throw in some wet willy tickles on the bellybutton with their index finger, and a little lick-tickling on the bellybutton. Adding these to the items that you already regularly include would be epic.

Also this is just my opinion, I like it when the ticklee doesn't have their mouth taped or eyes covered. I like hearing their laugh/dialogue, and I like seeing their facial reactions.

Keep up the great work. I cannot wait to see what else you have coming.

Half bound louts makes a better connection between the Lee and ler my favourite of all time

Your product is always top notch but I’d suggest some stocks tickling, couch or chair tickling and yes I second the sheer nylon tickling too. I know it’s not everyone’s thing but it’s good to mix it up.
Keep up the good work guys!

How bout good ol fashion tickle fights or like 3 or 4 on 1 tickle attacks - no bondage - similar to real-life tickling situations :)

Lind's first video socks and bare feet was a favorite, not just of yours, but one of my all time favorites, period. It wasn't just the setup, though it was great, but the way that a tickler concentrated on each foot, talking to her and with each other.

One thing I don't see much is an electric toothbrush with the rotating head still on. In conjunction with lube or oil, it seems like it'd be devastating.

More nylons in all situations!
Competition tickling - 2 ticklees are tickled, one who gives up first loses, faces a more severe ticklish punishment or a crazy tickle tool/situation
Maybe some mild punishments - like ice cubes, hair dryer, itching powder, a slap with a wooden spoon?
More Em and Diane - with Lind as the tickler!

Bitchy work bully that uses tickling humiliate her work colleagues to get what ever she wants then they get her back and gang up on her to make sure she doesn’t do it again

PS - Lind by the way is such and underrated lee - she's 1 of my favorite and should be among some of the best names all time - she's gold

I may be going against the grain, here, but I like the more laid back approach; the belly vids with Cam and Brandy, especially. Lots of playful banter, and talk that dissolves into giggles. My wife thought it was adorable when Cam pulled out her wrist and accidentally showed she wasn't really helpless, then put it back in the strap/cuff. Showed she was really enjoying it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back