• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

GTK STUDIO # 295: MARIANA'S INTENSE STOCKED FOOT TICKLING TORMENT! (F/F)

GTKStudio

TMF Master
Hola TMFers!

The super-foot ticklish Mariana has found herself as the subject of an awesomely long and ruthless GTK custom request. Mariana finds herself wrapped, toe tied and stuck in the sofa stocks, and unfortunately for her the model that will be tickling her bare feet nonstop for 15 minutes is none other than Ingrid. To make matters worse, Ingrid has been given instructions to be as merciless as she possibly can be with Mariana. Being Ingrid, she was very happy at these instructions.

Ingrid starts out with a few minutes of intense tickling with her fingers, which drives Mariana plenty nuts, hysterical laughter, begging and giggly squeals fill the air as Ingrid works here magic fingers up and down Mariana's soles and between her toes. But then the main event begins, which entails Ingrid oiling up Mariana's soles and beginning with an intense and ruthless brush tickling session with a broad pink hairbrush, as well as a comb and another bristly brush, alternating between them to keep Mariana guessing. Not that it matters, as they all produce hysterics from Mariana, and Ingrid gets nice and deep into Mariana's extremely ticklish arches by grabbing her toes to hold them back often.

Ingrid truly enjoys tormenting Mariana in this way, has a crazy amount of fun and is not afraid to show it, winking, smiling and talking to the camera periodically without stopping her ticklish work on Mariana's wiggling helpless bare soles. This one is quite a wild ride and fans of intense foot tickling should be well satisfied.

Full clip and preview available at: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/154087/global-tickling-studio

Hope you enjoy DROP #295!

GTK

Attachments

• Pic1marianasstockedbrushtk.png
    Pic1marianasstockedbrushtk.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 266
  • Pic2.png
    Pic2.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 205
  • Pic3.png
    Pic3.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 198
  • Pic4.png
    Pic4.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 186
For me behind that stock Arianny would have been the perfect victim for Ingrid, the most crazy tickler on the most crazy ticklee lol ... Anyway it seems cute

For me behind that stock Arianny would have been the perfect victim for Ingrid, the most crazy tickler on the most crazy ticklee lol ... Anyway it seems cute

Would've worked just as well no doubt! Arianny is coming back to shoot next week...

I am also a big fun of your work.
I also would like to see Ingrid tickle the soles of the feet of Arianny in this stocks. It would be very sext to see Ingrid break the mature Arianny.haha

I am also a big fun of your work.
I also would like to see Ingrid tickle the soles of the feet of Arianny in this stocks. It would be very sext to see Ingrid break the mature Arianny.haha

Thanks Vackor. We are looking at a mother/daughter shoot with Arianny and Orianny as they are both exceptionally foot ticklish and have not appeared on camera together yet. But either way their paths will cross with Ingrid's at some point no doubt :)

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back