• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Most ticklish girls probably actually endure the longest tickling (counter-intuitive)

LoveTickleGirls

There are an abridged version for quick reading and complete version of the story for more details.

Abridged Version

My friends Emily and Diane (pseudonyms) work in an exclusive, private, high-end BDSM/fetish houses, and they offer bondage, tickle, spank, orgasm, and quite many other things, every single client order agreed individually because many clients have unique and/or extreme fetishes/fantasies. They told me that non-ticklish and not-so-ticklish (by tickling models' standard, so still far more ticklish than average girls) will make one-hour tickling session boring, and tickling models from lower-average to upper-average will either pass out or stop laughing about half way. Plus, they normally can't fulfill fantasies like peeing during tickling in a natural way.

On the contrary, extremely ticklish girls, like Emily and Diane, are the only ones who can endure such long sessions not because how strong-willed they are, but because such tickling will keep them "awake" and keep them laughing, and their other reactions such as peeing and crying are authentic.

Complete Version

More details provided here.

Background Part Below

I have always dreamed of ordering a one-hour tickling, and since I happened to know a few girls working in some private, exclusive, high-end BDSM/fetish clubs, they provided me some interesting and counter-intuitive insights. (Unfortunately neither the club allows nor do they want to shoot for clips/videos, so I have to find somewhere else. Otherwise, one of them will experience another tickle hell, haha.)

One of them (let's call her "Emily") told me that her club assigns a ticklishness scale on models' body parts (the club also offers many others, such bondage, spanking, etc, but now we're only talking about bondage), form 1 to 25, and her feet and ribs are assigned the special "25+" grades, while other parts get at least 23. Another friend of us (let's call her "Diane") is exactly the same. Anything above 20 is considered a really ticklish grade, so 23 is a crazy ticklish level, let alone 25+. The two female friends also told me that obviously the one-hour clips like that by Scarlet from TickleAbuse were edited/cut and those models are not even near as ticklish as they are.

(Note: This scale is used for tickling models, so even 1 is at least a little bit ticklish.)

Both of them told me that while they know I would choose the most ticklish girl for the one-hour non-stop tickling, it's actually the best choice. Why? Because for the less ticklish ones (10-19 scale, which means they're quite ticklish as tickling models and far more ticklish than average girls), if tickled non-stop, they're more likely to pass out, probably by the mid-point (20-40 minutes), yet much less likely to display the things I want to see, such as peeing herself (in pantyhose), coughing, and breathing heavily/rapidly.

For those with ticklishness level below 10, it's simply not interesting.

Main Part Below

But for models like them, they believe they're the best choices for a few reasons.

(1) They actually won't pass out, as they're so ticklish that they will be kept in a highly sensitized, highly animated state, at least not within one hour, but of course they'll be in an extremely struggling state, and more importantly, those girls above 20 will continue laughing throughout the one-hour session, whereas those between 10 and 19 may either pass out or stop laughing because their ticklishness may be "superseded" by the painful part of tickling.

(2) They will certainly pee, and perhaps more than once, such as once when Emily was tickled by a couple, she peed twice within one hour, while those on a scale 10-19 may not.

(3) They may instinctively trying to beg to stop, but unable to form a single sentence and can hardly form even a word because of the intensity of tickling they experience (they would agree with clients not to stop tickling even if they're begging, so that clients can tickle them as much as they want within the time limit without worrying about unintentionally being forced to stop).

(4) They will cry much louder and harder, because they experience far more intense sensations from tickling, and from peeing on their legs and maybe also pantyhose in most such intense and long tickling, while less ticklish (but still ticklish) girls don't feel in such strong way.

(5) In general, they will display more incontinent and humiliating things, provided they have agreed before the tickling starts.

Summary Part Below

In conclusion, what they are saying is that not-so-ticklish girls and non-ticklish girls will make long tickling videos boring, and ticklish girls on the more average position can't endure so long, while only super-extremely-mega-crazy-hyper-ticklish girls like them are able to endure so long, because tickling can actually not only keep them awake but also continue laughing hard.

For anecdotal experiences, both Emily and Diane have seen many attempts, all unsuccessful, to tickle girls at 10-19 for one hour or longer, either because they passed out/were passing out and had to stop or because they stopped laughing at around the middle of the session (between 20-40 minutes). Also, less ticklish girls will most likely not to pee unless they had drank quite some beer, and their crying are more of pure distress rather than the crying of super-mega-crazy ticklish girls as a result of both distress and strong ticklish sensations.

This matches my experience. I've always been amazed at how much intense tickling a really ticklish girl will take, even willingly.

I guess you can say there's a difference between how ticklish a woman is a her tolerance level. They're women who hate being tickled but aren't necessarily very ticklish, or even extremely ticklish. They might just be average, even below. Though, it's not a surprise that women who are very ticklish often have a lower tolerance level.

Why would not so ticklish ladies pass out during a tickle session? It's unlikely.
It seems Emily and Diane just want you to book no one else but them :)

What do you mean by "tolerance level"? Also, what do you mean by "they're"? Are you indicating Emily & Diane are not really ticklish? This I'm sure is not true, since I have experienced how ticklish they are.

I guess you can say there's a difference between how ticklish a woman is a her tolerance level. They're women who hate being tickled but aren't necessarily very ticklish, or even extremely ticklish. They might just be average, even below. Though, it's not a surprise that women who are very ticklish often have a lower tolerance level.

What do you mean by "tolerance level"? Also, what do you mean by "they're"? Are you indicating Emily & Diane are not really ticklish? This I'm sure is not true, since I have experienced how ticklish they are.

Why would not so ticklish ladies pass out during a tickle session? It's unlikely.
It seems Emily and Diane just want you to book no one else but them :)

I have reasons to believe they're honest.

Like I said, they told me most ticklish girls don't pass out because their tickling sensations are keeping them awake, which at least confirms what I saw before, namely that when I tickled some moderately ticklish girls for 30 minutes much earlier, for the last 10 minutes of the session, they weren't really laughing so much, but I have seen Emily and Diane got tickled, non-stop, in a fetish party for 40 minutes, each by 4 ticklers, and both of them laughed throughout their session concurrently. I have never seen them being tickled for an hour or longer though.

Also, they know that I want to do a tickle video, which they don't do, at least they don't shoot videos for now to keep private, plus we're not in a same continent (I'm in Australia and they're in a city in Western Europe), so even when the lockdowns are lifted, still hard to go get them.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back