• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Old college tickling story!

This happened back in college. My girlfriend (Jenny) at the time was a freshman and lived in the dorms and I lived across campus from where she lived,Not to far away. One night we were going to go study but she had a dorm meeting where everyone in the dorm met to go over some items. She was a freshman so they were mandatory and I was a sophomore. I texted her to see if she was ready yet or the meeting was over. No reply so I headed to her dorm since it was close to being over. I saw some people leaving so I assumed it was over, but also heard Jenny laughing her head off. It was one of those laughs you just knew something was going on haha. Well I walked in the dorm hall living area and won’t forget this scene. Jenny was being mercilessly tickled on her feet by this one guy. They had been playing some dorm game and it ended up with Jenny being tickled. Didn’t know what led to it but she was in a recliner type chair with the leg rest extended fully out. One guy holding her arms back behind the backrest. One guy arm locking her ankles with her legs extender on the leg rest with her feet dangling of the end, and another guy tickling her bare feet. She was laughing pretty hard and couldn’t move. I just watched as this guy tickled all over her feet. She was in jeans and shirt. I saw her socks and shoes on the floor next to the chair so they had obviously taken off her socks and shoes for the tickling. Some of dorm residence (all freshman), girls and guys, stayed and watched as Jenny was mercilessly tickled. They tickled my jennys poor feet for a good 45 seconds. I asked jennys roommate what happened. They said they were playing a guessing game of some sort where they had to guess and find a way to make the person tell a certain word or something in a certain amount of time. Jenny’s friend said time was almost up and Jenny wouldn’t tell her answer so one of her friends poked her rib and she jumped. Someone shouted “tickle her!” and then they decided to tickle the word out of her. But even when she told them they kept tickling her! That’s when the guys in her group picked her up and took her to the chair she was now in. That made me jealous for sure. All The while Jenny’s friend was telling me this I was still hearing her laugh as this guy tickled her feet. There were a few guys sitting nearby watching. Then One guy watching walked over and asked the guy ticking if he could
Have a turn. “Be my guest” The guy said. This new guy sat crossed legged at her feet and looked at her feet for a few seconds. I heard Jenny say “come on guys you won I gave up the word”! But before she could finish saying that this freshman guy then started stroking up and down her arches making her toes wiggle and making her giggle pretty hard. He then did a figure 8 pattern on her feet. She was laughing pretty good again. A few guys sitting on the couch noticed and then walked over. They lined up to tickle her feet. The guy sitting down by her feet stopped and then These new guys then each tickled for about 20 seconds then switched. When these two new guys tickled Jenny’s feet I think I saw the first guy who sat crossed legged at her feet either take a picture or a video of Jenny’s feet. I’m not sure. They finally stopped and one of the guys I knew who held her legs saw me and said “wow Jenny’s tough but we finally found a weak spot. Sorry we wanted to win this game and had to get the word out of her but once we did we were having too much fun messing with her feet haha.”! He said. They let Jenny up and we went to study. The tickling lasted a couple minutes. Not very long. To Jenny it did haha. “Man they brutal. I was trying to win and not give in. If they hadn’t of poked my ribs and then tickled my feet I would have”! Jenny said. That was all that happened that day!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back