• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dorothy Laine

Undertherose198

TMF Novice
When I first discovered tickling content online, I always loved the pics of Dorothy Laine. I've only ever seen a couple of videos though. Does anyone know how many tickling vids she did and with which studios? I found one earlier on slamm creations, but it was only one tickling one in with a load of bandage ones.

Dorthy worked with FM at first, and appeared in a few of their batch-clip videos. The one I remember most is her being tied face to face with Loreli and them being duel tickled.

She then started her own production company, and under is she made several tickling videos as producer and occasionally appeared in them. I had two customs done with her with Cathryn Beaumont, where Dorthy was the Ler, and in the second there is a scene were she is Lee to Cathryn. I remember her being Ler to Darla Crane in some clips also.

Around the early 2000's she retired and the SLAMM work you note is some the last we've seen of her. Slamm does shoots with the classic models as a rule, and occasionally does tickling sets among their bondage work. He's a nice guy and if you find him on Deviant Art you can see what he is currently up to. He seems to have a lot of older unreleased photo sets and vids that he is slowly trickling out.

I think Loreli has talked Dorthy into doing a shoot here and there for her own company in the last few years, but that is bondage and DiD stuff so not what you seek.

Mostly it will be the old FM, and Dorthy's custom stuff that will fit your bill. The FM can be bought as individual clips on thier site once you find it, and Dorthy's stuff is still for sale in a few online stores, but it will be a hunt. The Custom with Cathryn was named "Cathryn's Tickling Torment" Here is a link to promo images of the second one where Dorothy gets tickled: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...kling-Torment-Part-II-F-F&highlight=Cathryn's

It seems to still be buyable here: https://www.hotmovies.com/video/55801/Cathryn-s-Tickling-Torment-2/

Best of luck
Myriads

There's a few FM vids that come to mind. One is Bare Exam with Dorothy and Kelly Ashton, and another where Lorelai puts Dorothy in stocks and methodically tickles her soles (I seem to recall that one being titled Dorothy Suffers).

Thanks a lot for the replies. I'll check some of these out. I knew she'd retired as I follow her on twitter. She goes by another name now and runs a non profit organisation called the center for positive sexuality. It makes you wonder what other models from the past are up to these days.

Thanks a lot for the replies. I'll check some of these out. I knew she'd retired as I follow her on twitter. She goes by another name now and runs a non profit organisation called the center for positive sexuality. It makes you wonder what other models from the past are up to these days.

I didn't know she was on twitter (although I possibly should have guessed/ searched)

I knew she 'went back to school' and studied sexual psychology, it would be interesting to.know what she thinks about our fetish and what it has become...

I didn't know she was on twitter (although I possibly should have guessed/ searched)

I knew she 'went back to school' and studied sexual psychology, it would be interesting to.know what she thinks about our fetish and what it has become...

She is called Emily prior on twitter, she's not so active on there anymore but I think more active on her non profits page Screenshot_20210306-201303_Samsung Internet.jpg

Might be wrong here so forgive me if I am

Did she play a annoying neighbour in one shot that got tied and tickeled on her feet in the neighbours house ?

That tickler mega done it for who ever it
Was such a evil smile

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back