• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sydney tickled at the Renfaire (Multi/F NON-CON)

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
Anonymous commission featuring a girls long tickling session at a Renfaire

THIS STORY FEATURES NON-CONSENSUAL TICKLING - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Sydney tickled at the Renfaire
By MrObscura101

“Bye Mom, I’m heading out!” Sydney called as she opened the front door
“Ok sweetie, have a nice day!” her mother shouted back from the kitchen
“Love you!” and with that Sydney walked out the villa and headed towards town. Sydney was a 19 year old college student currently on her family’s’ annual vacation to Santo Domingo, the capital of the Dominican Republic, Sydney had always loved coming here ever since she was young and had become friends with some of the local kids over the years and was looking forward to seeing them again as she enjoyed the glorious sunshine

“Hey guys!” she waved as she met her friends Ana, Sarah and Eldomi in the town square
“Hey Syd!” Eldomi said as they all hugged tightly
“Wow I love your outfit!” Ana then said about Sydney’s white strapless top, cut-off jeans, white sneakers and sunglasses
“Thank you, how have you all been?”
“Good thanks, how’s college?”
“It’s tough but getting there! Wow the town is packed!” Sydney said looking at the large crowds
“Yeah there’s a big festival this weekend so we thought we could go have a look”
“Sounds fun!”

The four friends walked to the outskirts of town where a large carnival that had been set up
“Wow this is amazing” Sydney said as she looked around, soon they bought some food and beer and were enjoying all the sights when they came across a tent next to a huge set of empty old-fashioned stocks
“Wow” Eldomi said as he ran over while dragging Sydney along
“Hey mister, is this for a show?” Sydney asked the man seated next to the stocks
“Unfortunately no, we were going to use it for a demonstration later but my assistant who was meant to sit in them became ill at the last minute so I’ve had to cancel it”
“That’s a shame, the stocks look really authentic” Sydney, a history student said as she knelt and looked at them
“Hey uh, how much was your model going to make?” Eldomi asked
“300 dollars for sitting in the stocks all day” the man replied

Hearing this Eldomi grabbed the others and forced everyone into a huddle
“300 bucks? That’s crazy! We totally should do it!”
“What? Why?” Sydney said
“Think about it, we can share the money out, not to mention how much today has already cost us with food and beer and we haven’t even gone on any rides yet”
“Well…” Sydney said, with a little concern
“We’ll do it!” Eldomi then said before Sydney even had a chance to voice her concerns

The man looked at the group
“Ok, here’s the deal, whoever goes inside has to stay here until the fair closes this evening, no excuses, otherwise you don’t get paid” before adding “Ok so who’s going to get in?”
“She is!” Eldomi grinned as he pointed to Sydney
“Wait what? Why me?”
“Because you’re the prettiest one here and can attract the biggest crowd, plus you’re a history student so you can be authentic”
“I don’t know…” Sydney said reluctantly
“Come on girl!” Eldomi said, quickly joined by Ana and Sarah cheering her on
“OK FINE!” she finally said in exasperation

Hearing this Eldomi quickly shook the man’s hand and walked over to his tent to discuss terms, once they had done this he called the others over and Sydney sat down in the padded chair before Eldomi and the man lifted up the top half of the stocks and Sydney placed her ankles into the padded grooves, then the heavy top half was put back. Once this was done a padlock was secured either side and Sydney kicked her legs to show she couldn’t get free, then her arms were raised above her head and her wrists placed into padded straps to leave her arms up
“The padding isn’t very authentic… but at least it’s comfortable” she thought

The gang watched the now immobile Sydney
“Ok… so what now?” she asked
“Uh…I guess we wait till people show up to watch?” Ana said as they saw there was no-one in their section of the fair
“We need to try and draw in a crowd!” Eldomi said
“How?” Sydney, Ana and Sarah asked in unison, making him grin

“Ok let’s see, we need to draw people’s attention to our attraction” Eldomi said as he paced back and forth as though he was thinking, although secretly he knew exactly what to do
“We need a demonstration!” he then announced
“What?” Sydney said unimpressed
“Yeah a demonstration, you know… to show what happened to witches and stuff in ye olden days”
“What are you talking about?” Sydney said in confusion, already regretting her decision to get inside the stocks
“Here I’ll show you what I mean!” and with that he took the tips of the laces on Sydney’s left sneaker and slowly pulled at them

“Hey, what’s going on?” Sydney asked with concern now that Eldomi had ducked out of view, before her foot moved in response to feeling the lace being pulled open
“HEY!!!! ELDOMI?!” she said while trying to stay calm as she felt the lace now completely undone, followed by Eldomi gripping the heel of her sneaker
“STOP!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!” she shouted as Eldomi began to gently pry her sneaker off. Sydney immediately fought to keep it on, thrashing her foot about and trying to escape but Eldomi was too persistent
“OH NO YOU DON’T!!!!!!!!” Sydney cried as she desperately kicked her foot about but within moments her sneaker was gone

“Ta-da!” Eldomi cheered as he stood up with Sydney’s sneaker in hand like a prize
“HEY!!! GIVE THAT BACK!!!!” Sydney shouted, fighting against the restraints but they easily held her
“Don’t worry Syd, beside you’re not gonna be going anywhere for a few hours at least” Eldomi smirked as he looked to Sydney’s foot now covered only by a white cotton sock
“This is gonna be amazing” he though gleefully as he then grabbed the lace of Sydney’s other sneaker
“DON’T YOU DARE!!!!!!!!” Sydney shouted, having already guessed this might happen and quickly moving her foot around accordingly, but this time Eldomi grabbed her flailing foot in one hand and used the other to easily undo her laces and then pull her sneaker off

Despite Sydney’s best efforts soon both her sneakers were gone, leaving her socked feet on display
“Very funny Eldomi, now give those back!” she demanded but he wasn’t listening, he was too busy looking at her now exposed feet, protected only by a thin layer of cotton. Eldomi had been dreaming of finding a way to get a chance to see her feet ever since she had gone back home the previous summer, at first he was just going to wait until they went to the beach but when he had seen the vacant stocks he immediately knew he had a golden opportunity to not only see them but to do something else he had always wanted to do
“Ok Sydney how do you feel?” he asked casually
“SHOELESS!!!! NOW PUT THOSE BACK ON!!!!!”
“Witches didn’t have sneakers in the old days” he replied
“THEY DIDN’T WEAR CUT-OFFS EITHER!!!!!” she snapped back

“Aw come on, just think about it, you’re going to be the centre of attention so you really should…laugh…” and with that he casually dragged his fingers against her left arch
“ggmgm” she spluttered as her foot instinctively jerked about
“Something wrong?” he grinned deviously
“DON’T…YOU…DARE…” she said as she gritted her teeth while her eyes narrowed angrily, Sydney absolutely hated being tickled, to her great embarrassment the lightest touch would send her into helpless spasms of laughter and it slowly dawned on her that she was completely trapped…

“Eldomi, this isn’t funny anymore, get me out of here!” she shouted but he ignored her
“Ana! Sarah! Help me!” she cried to her friends, however they just looked at her
“Sorry Syd…” Ana replied “But the guy was pretty clear with the rules”
“And if you get out now we won’t get paid”
“DAMN IT I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU GUYS!!!!!” Sydney shouted as she tried again to escape only to kick her legs instinctively as Eldomi’s fingers once again casually brushed against her arch
“HHAHAAHA KKNNOOHOCCKKK IIHHT OFHFHF!!!” she growled as him, trying her best to stay angry
“So girls, wanna hear the rest of my idea for attracting a crowd?” he grinned

While Sydney continued trying to escape the girls approached the stocks
“Ok so the guy said we get the money if Syd stays in here all day but also if we can draw in a crowd we can keep any tips they leave us!” and with that we placed a hat down before the stocks “Now then, watch this” and with that he dragged his index finger down Sydney’s left arch, more forcefully than before
“hahahahahahahhhh ssthhhhhhhaapappp iihhtt yooohuhuhuu jjejejehhrhrkkkk!!!!” she giggled, much to her embarrassment while Eldomi just winked to the girls who in turn smiled and nodded

Sydney got worried as all three of them now grinned at her
“So ye witch” Eldomi said “Ye have been accused of witchcraft how do ye plead?”
“DAMN IT THIS ISN’T FUNNY ANYMORE!!!!!!” she shouted back angrily
“A likely tale, my fellow witch hunters, there is only one course of action in this case…confession!” he said as they all moved towards at her

“OK GUYS ENOUGH IS ENOUGH OKAAHAHAHHAHAHAYAYYAHAHHH!!!!!!!!” Sydney began to say, only to start laughing as Eldomi and Ana each began tickling her socked feet. Immediately Sydney’s feet kicked and thrashed about in response
“NOHOOHOHOOO!!!!!! GHEHEHEHEHEETTTT AAWAAAHHHYYY!!!!!!” she squealed as she tried kicking them away
“HA! See how yonder witch refuses to confess! We must be more diligent in extracting her confession!” Eldomi smirked
“HAHAHAHAHAHAAA HAHAHAHAHAA IIHIHH SSAHAHAAIIDDD SSTATAAHAHAHAPPP!!!!!” Sydney pleaded as Eldomi dragged his fingers in a claw shape up and down her arch while Ana used her index finger only to trail random patterns about

“HAHAHAAHAA HAHAHAHHA HHEHEEELLLPPP!!!!!!” Sydney then pleaded to Sarah who just calmly moved her hands towards her upper body
“AHAHAHAHHAAHAHHGGHRHRHRHHHAAAA NOHOOHOHOOOO!!!!!!!” Sydney cried as Sarah’s fingers dug into her sides, her sharp nails moving against the soft cotton fabric of her top
“Sure, when ye confess!” she grinned
“HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA OOHHHKKAAAHHYYY EENNOOUGUHHH!!!!! IHIHIIHI CCONNFFEEHEHEHSSSS!!!!!!!” Sydney shouted, praying they would now stop, and she was thankful when they did

“Oh?” Eldomi said with a raised eyebrow
“Funny how she confessed so quickly” Sarah said
“Aye, as if she were lying!” Ana added
“Agreed, she must be tickled more!” Eldomi then said
“WHAT! NO THAT’S NOT FAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAIIIRRRRR!!!!!!!!!” Sydney protested before bursting out laughing as the tickling resumed

Sydney’s entire body thrashed around in the stocks as she fought like a caught animal trying to get away, but the stocks were far stronger than her and she had no choice but to sit there and be tickled! Ana and Sarah soon switched places which made Sydney scream as Sarah’s sharp nails begin wiggling against her arch while Eldomi smirked as he gently took the toe end of her sock between his thumb and index finger
“Me thinks these vestments be blocking out thine torture!” he announced as he began pulling on her sock
“HAHAHAHHAAAA NOOHOHOHOO DAHAHAHAAMMNN IIHHHTT SSTAAHAHAHAHP!!!!!!” she cried, wiggling her feet to try and get her sock out of his grip, however it didn’t take long for her sock to be pried off, exposing her bare foot
“Much better!” he grinned as he inspected her size 6 foot, she had a wide arch with freshly pedicured toes capped with red nail polish
“Oh I’m gonna enjoy this” he thought gleefully as he cracked his knuckles in preparation!

Eldomi watched as Sydney’s foot curled up fearfully, too terrified to move…which meant he was easily able to glide his fingers against her bare arch
“EEEHEHEKKKK!!!!!!! GGEGEGEGEGGEGEGEGEGEGEHHHHEETTT AAAAWWWAAAHAHHAHAAHAYYYYYYY!!!!!!” Sydney shrieked as her foot kicked about instinctively, trying to push him back
“I believe we have found thine weakness!” he exclaimed, causing Sarah to grab her other sock and pull it off as well in one quick motion
“GAHAHAHAHAAYYSSS SSTTAHAHAHAHAAPPP!!!!!!!” Sydney pleaded as their fingers now began tickling her bare soles, with Eldomi grabbing her toes in one hand to keep her foot still so he could use a feather he had pulled off a nearby table to start flicking it against her foot, while the whole time Ana continued relentlessly tickling her sides

Eventually Eldomi called for them to stop
“hahahhaaa hahahaaa thhahahaannkk gaggagahahhd…” Sydney gasped as she fell back into the chair and took deep breaths to recover, however her respite was only short lived
“The witch is resisting, we must up our game” Eldomi said as he went off with Sarah
“OK THEY’RE GONE! QUICK ANA GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!!” she begged, only for her sides to be squeezed making her shriek
“Sorry Syd but if I do that they’ll probably put me in there instead…. And I HATE to be tickled!” was the unhelpful reply

Soon enough the pair returned and showed off several strings, with Sarah grabbing Sydney’s right foot Eldomi was able to tie a string around each toe and secure them to a nail in the top of the stocks
“YOU BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!” she screamed when he finished and she furiously tried moving her foot, but it was now completely taunt, then they did the same to her other foot despite her best efforts to escape
“Well witch, ye ready to confess?”
“YOU’RE CRAZY!!!!!!” Sydney snapped back, trying desperately to move her feet
“Sister Sarah… get the brushes!” he grinned
“WHAT!?” Sydney said worriedly

Sydney watched helplessly as Sarah took out of her pocket four paintbrushes and handed one to Eldomi and two to Ana, he then moved his brush towards her foot
“Let’s see how long the witch lasts now…” he smirked as he brushed it lightly against her foot
“OOHOHOHOHOO SHSHSHSHHSSHIIIIIIIHHHHTTTTT!!!!!!!!!” Sydney immediately screamed as the stiff bristles gently moved against her tender skin “STSTTSTSAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHPPPP!!!!!!!” she wailed, frantically trying to move her foot out of reach but couldn’t, she then screamed again as Sarah began brushing her other foot as well, then again when Ana started moving both her brushes against her neck and ears
“GAGAGAGAAAHAHHAYYYYSSSSS ENENHOOHOHOUUGUGGHHH!!!!!!!!” she cried as her body bucked helplessly about, then she realised something that absolutely terrified her… a crowd had begun to form!

The trio of ticklers seemed to notice this also as Eldomi stopped to address them
“Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to our witch tribunal! This wench has been accused of witchcraft and secured in our ancient stocks while we apply special techniques to make her confess her sins!” and with that he moved the cap on the floor so everyone could see it
“HHEHEHHEHEHEHEELLLLLPPPP MMEHEEHHEHEEHEEE!!!!!!!!!!” Sydney cried to crowd, embarrassed but praying someone would step in and save her but everyone just watched in awe while some began throwing coins into the cap!

“Thank you ladies and gentlemen, as you can see our brushes are certainly proving their worth, however we have other objects at our disposal…ladies” he then motioned to Ana and Sarah who nodded and began again wiggling their sharp nails against both the hollows of Sydney’s armpits and her arches at once
“GGEGEGEGGEGEGEGEGEGEHHHTTT OOFOFOFOFOFHHHHAAAAMMMEEHEHEHEHHEH!!!!!!” Sydney howled as the crowd applauded!

Sydney continued laughing helplessly until they mercifully stopped and she gasped for air, however she then heard something that terrified her
“Now then… who here would like to help tickle the witch?” Eldomi announced
“WHAT? NO WAY!!!!!” Sydney screamed, but her cries of worry were drowned out by the cheers of the crowd which was rapidly getting larger! A line began to quickly form with Eldomi, Ana and Sarah taking money for a three minute tickle session and to Sydney’s shock they had even found some other tickle implements which could be used by the customers, including a comb, a hairbrush, a feather, a feather duster and even more brushes!

“Are ye ready witch?” Eldomi said as the first contestants, two blonde girls approached and grinned
“NO!!! I DOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOHONNNTTTT AAHHGGRRHEHEHHEEE!!!!!!” Eldomi cried as the tickling began, the girls quickly using their sharp nails upon her soles
“HAHAHAHHAHAAAAA SSTTAAAHAHHAHAHAAHPPPP!!!!!!” she pleaded
“Wow it sure looks realistic!” one woman in the crowd said
“Nah it’s all fake” her friend replied as they watched the spectacle

After three minutes a bell rang and the girls stopped, they giggled as Sydney watched them join the queue again for another turn!
“OH NO!!!! I’M GONNA DIE!!!!!!” she thought in terror as the line continued getting longer! Then the next customer, a statuesque woman in a powder blue bikini took up a position by her feet and held up the comb!
“NO! PLEASE I’M BEGGING YOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHHUUUU!!!!!!!!!!” Sydney wailed as she tried explaining the situation, but the girl clearly didn’t speak English, not that this didn’t stop the girl from tickling her mercilessly
“Cosquillas cosquillas bruja malvada!” she said with a devious grin as Sydney kicked and pleaded for mercy

Next came a group of three guys who eagerly began, two of them tickling her feet while the third wiggled his fingers into her helpless sides
“HAHAHHAHAAAA HAHAHHAHAHAH GGAAHHAHAHAYYYSSS STTHHAAPPPP!!!!!! IIIHIHIHI CCAAAHHHNTTT BBRREAAAHHAHATTTEEE!!!!!!!!!” Sydney sobbed to her friends so they agreed for a ten-minute break before continuing
“Wow Sydney, everyone loves you!” Eldomi grinned as he showed off the collection of money they had made so far which he poured out into an empty jar
“goohohohnnaa…kkiihhllll yooohohouu…” she gasped as Sarah helped her drink some water
“You know I think I know a way that we could get a lot more customers” Ana then smiled as she took Sydney’s blouse and pulled it up over her head to expose her blue bikini top
“HEY!!!!” Sydney cried indignantly but they were already walking back to the table to deal with the paying customers!

Next up were two friends holding a paintbrush each, one began flicking the brush against her left arch and using her fingers at her right one while her friend slowly moved the soft bristles against her now exposed belly button
“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA OHOHOOHOHOHOHOOOHO GGGAGAGAGGAGGGHHHHHDDDDD MMEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHRRCCCHHHYYY!!!!!!!” she cried but either they didn’t understand her or simply didn’t care!

Sydney tried her best to try and knock the girl teasing her belly button away, but Ana and Sarah each grabbed one of her elbows and tied them to the stocks to restrict her movements even more
“HHAHAHAHAHAAA IIHIHIHI HAHHAAHATTTEEE YOOOOHUHUUU!!!!!” Sydney cried
“Well we love you Syd!”
“And all the money you’re raising for us!” they replied unhelpfully!

Soon the two girls finished and Sydney used the brief respite to try escaping once again, then she watched as Ana and Sarah each held up a jar of honey from a nearby food stall and began pouring it out over her feet
“HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” she shouted
“Special request” Sarah replied, causing Sydney to watch with a mix of worry and anger, until she saw the next costumer – a woman dressed as a shepherdess… with a live goat!
“NO! NO! GET THAT THING AWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!” Sydney protested, but then the goat began eagerly licking up the honey off her left foot
“GGAGAGAGAGGAGAHHHDDDD DDAAHAHAHAHAMMMNNN IIHHHHTTT!!!!!!!” Sydney howled as the goat continued, its raspy tongue tickling her like mad as it got into every possible spot on her foot to get the honey!
“GGEGEGGEGEEHHHTT IIIIIHHTTT AAWAAHAHAYYYY!!!!!!!” she sobbed when the goat finished, only for it to then start at her other foot!
“HHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! IIHIHIHIHII HAHAHHHAHAHAATTTEEEE YOOHOHUUUU AHAHAHALLLL!!!!!!!!!” she screamed loudly but everyone just applauded what they thought was her acting!

Sydney was in tears with her soles left bright red when the goat was finally taken away
“hhahahaaa hahhaaa… nooohhh mmoohhrre…” she gasped as Ana and Sarah then knelt by her feet with a bucket of soapy water between them as they held up a pair of scrubbing brushes!
“nooo nooo gohhd nohohoOOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!” Sydney wailed as they stiff bristles and soapy water were dragged against her soles and moved slowly about to clean them
“Just imagine you’re at a spa” Ana said mockingly
“IIIII’MM GGOOHHHNNAAHHAA GEEHEHHETTT YOOOHHUUU!!!!!!!!” Sydney snapped back but given her situation neither of them were worried!

Once her soles had been scrubbed clean the next customer, a tall woman with long dark hair and tanned skin appeared with a peacock feather all ready
“Please lady, you gotta help me…” Sydney begged, but the woman simply grinned as she began gently flicking the soft plume against her toes
“HAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAA HAHHAHAHAHHH NOHOHOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!” Sydney pleaded as the feather tickling continued, while the woman just kept grinning as she started wiggling her manicured nails against her other foot!

“YOOHOHOHOOHOUUU BIIITITITICHHHH!!!!!!!!!” Sydney screamed angrily as she continued laughing, the woman however just winked which only infuriated Sydney more as the woman switched over to use the feather and nails on Sydney’s other foot
“GAGGAGAGAGGGHHHHDDD MAAHAHAHAHAKKKEEE IIHIHIHTT SSTAHAHHAAPPPP!!!!!!” Sydney cried, then to her horror she realised that someone in the crowd was actually filming this!
“NOHOHOOHOOO!!!! TTATTATATAAHHHRRNNN IIHIHIHIHITT OOHOHOHOFFF!!!!!” she cried but the crowd was cheering too loud for her to be heard

Finally, the woman left and Sydney was given a break to recover, she then spied Eldomi speaking to the man with the camera before shaking his hand and handed over a bundle of notes to Eldomi which he pocketed
“Good news Syd, that guy is paying us to record a scene of his girlfriend tickling you”
“NO WAY!!!! I REFUSE TO DO THAT!!!!!” Sydney balked
“Well sorry but I already took his payment, oh and there’s a stipulation” he grinned as he held up a piece of cloth
“WAIT WHAT ARE YOU DOOHHHMMFMFMMFMFMFF!!!!!!!” Sydney shouted as the gag was stuffed into her mouth and tied off behind her head
“Comfortable?” he asked
“GGGGRGRGGRGRGFFF!!!!!!!!!” she glared back angrily to him

The man’s girlfriend, a buxom blonde in a tiny pink bikini, walked up and they quickly discussed the scene, Sydney watched helplessly as the blonde took one of the jars of honey and slowly drizzled it out over both her feet
“OH LORD! SHE WOULDN’T???!!!!!” Sydney thought in terror as the woman knelt down by her left foot
“GGFGFHFHFHHFHFHFHFFFMFMMFMFMFMFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Sydney shrieked as the woman’s tongue made contact with her arch, gently running up and down to lap up the honey

Sydney was completely aghast by this! The woman kept eagerly licking away at the honey while her boyfriend kept focusing on her doing so and cheering her on! Then she started slurping her tongue against Sydney’s toes one by one before wrapping her lips around each one to lightly suck on them!
“OOOHHHHH MMMAAAHHAYYYY GAGGAGAGAHHHDDDD!!!!!!!” Sydney thought in shock until the woman finally stopped and her foot was entirely licked clean, she winced as she mentally prepared for her other foot to get the same, only for the woman to her to stand up and walk closer, then she held the jar up over her stomach!

“NNHFHFHFHFHHFH!!!!!!!!!” Sydney protested as she watched the honey land on her navel and drizzle down to her belly button where it pooled inside then the woman knelt down and started licking away again!
“FFOFOFOFOFOFOFOFOFOF FFFFHHHHHHHDDDDD!!!!!!!!!” Sydney screamed as her body lurched around trying to get away from the invasive tongue but the woman just grabbed her hips to hold her still and continued, ignoring Sydney’s pleas as she kept licking away before her probing tongue made its way into her belly button
“FHFHFHFHFHHFHFHFHFHFHHFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Sydney screamed as she threw her head back and her body convulsed

Once that was done the woman kissed Sydney’s stomach a few times before placing her lips against it and blowing a few raspberries against her skin, each one making her howl with laughter, she prayed this nightmare was finally over when the woman stood up… but she then just calmly sat down by her other foot that was still coated in honey! Her boyfriend then pulled the gag out and continued filming

“NO! NO! OH GAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHDDDD NOOHOOHOHOHOOHOHOOO!!!!!!” Sydney pleaded before screaming as the woman’s tongue started running wild against her sole, moving about randomly to lick away all the honey, going deliberately slow just to draw out the torture
“HAHAHHAHAAAA HAHHAHAHAHAHHA PPHLHLEEAAHSHSHEEE SSTTAHAHAHAPPPP!!!!!!!!” Sydney begged as the woman began kissing her toes one by one
“IIIHHMMM GOOHOHOHOHOHONNNAAAAA DIIIIIHIHIHIHIHIIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!” she yelled, praying for someone to help but none came until the woman finally finished and the crowd applauded

“hhaahhaaaa…iiiihhh cahahahnnt….” Sydney sobbed with tears running down her cheeks, unable to say much else while Ana helped her drink some more water
“Aw don’t worry sweetie” Ana said as she kissed her cheek “Only a couple of hours left to go”
“What? NO! PLEASE ANA!!!! I CAN’T TAKE IT!!!!!!!” she begged but the next contestant had already appeared, a young woman carrying a box. She sat by Sydney’s feet and opened it which made Sydney’s eyes open in sheer terror as she saw the woman’s collection of paintbrushes and paints!

“OH HELL NO!!!!!!!” Sydney screamed as she thrashed about once more while the woman calmly selected two of the larger brushes and dipped them in the red and blue paints respectively before gently trailing them against her arches
“GAGGAGAGAGAAHHHHDD DAAHAHAHAHAHMMMMNNN IHIHIIHIHIHIIHTTT!!!!!!” Sydney howled as her legs kicked furiously but the stocks still didn’t budge, the soft bristles teasingly moving against her skin and leaving behind trails of paint in random shapes, the brushes where then dipped in purple and green and went to her insteps before moving down to her heels.

Sydney was gasping for air as the woman then took out some other, smaller brushes and dipped them in the paints
“No…please…mercy…please…” Sydney begged, her eyes wide and pleading, only to then lurch back at the brushes began on her toes
“HAHAHAHHAHAHAAAA HAHHAHAHAHA YOYOOYOHOHOHUUUU BIIIHIHIHITTCHCHHH!!!!!” Sydney howled as the woman painted her big toes in blue, then started painting the rest in red, yellow, green and purple until her feet were completely covered. Once this was done she added smiley faces to her big toes as well
“hahahaa hahaa…gehehehett thhisss bbiitchchh awaayyy froohmm meehhe…” Sydney panted as the woman packed up her stuff and walked away
“yoohuuu beehhttaaa rahahan…” she called out after her, but the woman was gone. Then she noticed everyone taking pictures of the artwork upon her feet

Sydney tried to move her poor feet about to cover them from the photos but the strings still refused to move even an inch, leaving the artwork on full display to her fury, then once this was done Eldomi winked to Sara and Anna who approached her
“Guys…oh no! PLEASE NOT THAT!!! NOT AGAIN!!!!!!!” she begged as they brought over the bucket of soapy water and scrubbing brushes
“Ready?” they both grinned as they prepared to clean her feet once more

“NO! NO! NHOOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!” Sydney screamed as the brushes started being dragged against her feet once more, slowly scrubbing away the paint
“Wow Sydney, twice in one day? What are the odds?” Anna asked
“IIIIHIHIHIHII HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHATTTEEEE YOOOOUUU!!!!!!!” was all she replied, her body frantically tugging and pulling at the bonds to try and escape this nightmare
“Love you to!” they both grinned mockingly as they continued scrubbing every single inch of her feet until the paint was finally all gone, leaving Sydney’s face and soles bright red

“So the festival will be over soon but I think we can earn even more tips…” Eldomi grinned as he walked behind her
“Wh…what are you talking ABOUT?!!!” Sydney asked before screaming as she felt him undo the knot of her bikini top
“OH MY GOOOOOHHDDD!!!!!!” she cried in terror as her bikini top fell into her lap leaving her bare breasts on full display
“PUT THAT BACK RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!” she bellowed, her face blushing bright red as she saw more pictures being taken of her topless body! But Eldomi was already taking the money from the next customer!

“Hi I’m Kelly” a blonde American girl grinned
“Listen, please… if you get me out of here I can pay you!” Sydney begged
“Nice offer…” Kelly said as she held up two feathers “But honestly, I just wanna tickle these titties of yours …” and with that she lightly moved the feathers against Sydney’s nipples. Sydney’s body immediately jolted in response
“HOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHLLLYLYYY SSHSHSHSHSHSHIIIIITTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!” she screamed, her upper body bucking about
“Wow look at them bounce about!” Kelly giggled as she continued swiping the feathers over her skin
“SSTSTAHAHHAHAHPPPP IIHHHHTTT!!!!!!!” Sydney wailed
“No way, this is so much fun!” Kelly giggled back mockingly “I was waiting all day to tickle your feet but lucky for me you decided to go topless just as it was my turn!”
“HHHHAHHAHAHHAHHHEHEHHEHEHEHEHELLLLLPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!” Sydney screamed but no-one did

Sydney was struggling for breath when Kelly stopped but she just stood there
“phhelleeasseee goohohohooo…” she begged but Kelly just grinned
“No can do, I’ve got another turn”
“WHAT!”
“Yeah, with her…” she replied as a brunette walked up to them
“Hey babe” she grinned as they kissed “This is Sheila” she grinned
“NO PLEASE!!!!!!” Sydney sobbed as Kelly handed the feathers to Sheila before kneeling down by her feet

“AHAHHAHAHHAHHRRGRGRGHHHH IIHIHIIHIHHH CCHAHAHAHAHHAHNNNTTT!!!!!!!!” Sydney pleaded as Kelly’s sharp nails scurried over her soles while Sheila quickly resumed flicking the feathers against her bare nipples
“OHOHOOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!” was all Sydney could say as they tickled her mercilessly
“Wow babe, her nipples are even more ticklish than yours!” Sheila winked
“And her feet are more ticklish than yours!” Kelly giggled
“MMEHEHEHEHERRCCCYYYY!!!!!!!” Sydney wailed over and over

Sydney collapsed into her chair when they finally left
“Thanks for the fun babe!” they both giggled as they blew kisses are her
“hhaaaaaattee yohohohoohouu…” Sydney replied furiously
“Don’t worry Sydney, it will all be over soon” Ana winked, although this was a small comfort to Sydney as the next customer, a tall woman appeared
“Oh no what now?” Sydney cried as she felt the woman start applying something to her soles which she quickly realised was massage oil that was generous coated over both feet which was actually quite soothing
“oh yes…just doooo thaatt…” Sydney moaned, only to shriek when the woman then dragged her fingers against her arches
“AARGGGHGHGHH!!!! NOOHOHHOOOOO!!!!!!!” Sydney cried, but she then went pale when she saw this had just been a prelude to the real tickling as she evilly held up two hairbrushes

“L...look…I’ll give you anything if you doHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHONNNNTTTTT!!!!!!” Sydney tried to say, but her pleas fell on deaf ears as the brushes were then raked up and down
“Sorry honey, I’ve been waiting in line to do this all day!” the woman grinned “I’m Zoe by the way”
“HAHAHAHHAHAAAA IIHIHIHIIH DDOOHOHNNNTT CAAHHHRREE!!!! SSTTAHAHAHPPP IIHHTT YOOHOHOUUU BBIHIHIHIITTCHHH!!!!!!”
“Bitch huh? Well I was gonna go easy on you but now I won’t”
“HHAHAHAAAA HHHAAAA IIHHMMM SSOORRHHYY!!!!!”
“I don’t believe you honey, and by the way I paid your pal extra to have a double length session” Zoe grinned
“NOHOHOOHOOOO!!!!! IIHHLLL DDIIHIHIIEIEEEE!!!!!!!”

Zoe seemed to have a superhuman ability to torture Sydney as she skilfully started moving the brushes about in circles against her arches and balls of her feet
“GHHAHAHAHAHHHAHHD!!!!!!!!!!” Sydney screamed, her face quickly turning bright red “PPHLHLHLLLEEEAAASSEEEE SSTTAHAHAHAHPPPP!!!!!!”
“Begging already? Wow you would never last in one of my videos”
“VIIIHHHDDEEOOHHSS???!!!!”
“Yeah I’m a professional tickling dom and I love tickling newbies like you, they never know how ticklish they are until I get to play with them”
“GGEGGEEHEHEHETTT AAWAAAHAAHHYYYY YOHOHOUUU PPSHHYYCCHHOOO!!!!!”
“Oh don’t worry sweetie, I wont to anything too bad to you” Zoe winked, although this didn’t fill her with confidence!

Soon Zoe began using the brush on her toes of her right foot while on her left hand she took some banjo picks from her pockets and placed them on her fingers before wiggling them against Sydney’s left foot
“HAHHAHAHAHAAAA WWHHHAAAATTSS TTHHAHAAHATTT????!!!!” she cried
“Just some banjo picks”
“WHHAAYYYY DDIIDD YOOHUHUU HAAAHHVVEE THHOOSSSEEE????!!!!”
“When I heard about the ticklish witch at the fair, I knew I had to come see for myself and I brought these just in case”
“WHWHHWHAATATT???!!!!”
“Oh yeah everyone’s talking about it, you’re famous honey!”

Sydney couldn’t believe it, she wanted the ground to swallow her up but she was stuck being tickled helplessly!
“HAHAHHAHAAA NOOHOHOHO MOHOHOHOORREE!!!!!!” she begged
“Your laughter is so addictive! I could just sit here and tickle you alllllllll day!” Zoe grinned sadistically as she began increasing the speed of the brush and picks before digging the picks in-between her toes
“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAA MEMEEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHERRRRRCCHCHHHHHYYY!!!!!!!!” Sydney screamed at the top of her lungs, ready to pass out

Sydney hoped her nightmare was finally over when Zoe did stop, only for her to walk round to her upper body
“Ready for round two?”
“No…no…no…no DOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOHNNNNTTTTTT!!!!!!!” Sydney cried to the heavens as Zoe’s nails descended on her breasts
“SHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAVVVEEE MMEHEHEHEHEHEHHHEEE!!!!!!!!!!” she screamed
“No-one’s gonna save you honey” Zoe purred with a grin as she leaned in closer
“HHOOOLLLLLYY SHSHSHSIIIHIIHIHIHIHIHITTTTTTT!!!!!!” Sydney screamed at the top of her lungs as Zoe’s lips wrapped around her left nipple

The crowd went wild as Zoe began sucking on her nipple while tickling her underarms
“HAHAHAHHAHHA FFAFAFAFFAHHHCCKKKK!!!!! GGGEEGEEEHEHHHT AAWAAYAYYHAHHY!!!!!!” Sydney begged as Zoe tenderly kissed away at her nipple, leaving a lipstick mark before moving onto the other one without even slowing down
“AHAHAHHAAAAA GGAGAGAGAGGGHHDDDD HHEHEHHEELLLPPP!!!!!!” Sydney cried with laughter. Zoe was merciless in tickling her nipples with only her tongue and lips, every touch causing Sydney to laugh more and more until she thought she might actually collapse from exhaustion! Until finally…

“Ok and that’s time!” Eldomi called out as he rang the bell “Thank you to everyone who participated and of course a round of applause to our lovely witch!” he announced, pointing to the wrecked Sydney who just lay there gasping for breath as the crowd clapped and cheered
“Well honey it’s been fun, if you ever want to shoot a video while you’re here give me a call, I’ll make it worth your while” Zoe grinned as she slipped a business card into her pocket, but Sydney was far too tired to answer back as the woman and the rest of the crowd then dispersed

“Wow we raised a ton!” Eldomi said gleefully as he counted out the tips while Ana and Sarah helped Sydney drink and brush the hair out of her face
“You jerks…” Sydney groaned, she had been tickled mercilessly, been exposed to a crowd and been filmed and photographed all day!
“I think Sydney should get the biggest cut” Ana said
“Biggest? I should get it all! I was the one being tickled to insanity!!!!!” Sydney shouted angrily
“Well we can argue later”
“JUST GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!!” Sydney demanded, all she wanted was a long hot bath after her ordeal

“Well we could…” Eldomi said
“WHAT?”
“But everything’s now closing”
“NO!”
“And we didn’t get to do anything…”
“I’M WARNING YOU!!!!!!”

But Sydney’s threats were ignored as her “friends” stood around her, Eldomi at her feet, Ana at her left and Sarah at her right
“GUYS!!! I’M WARNING YOUHUHUHUHUHUHHUHUHOHOHOHOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!” Sydney started to say, but then they all began tickling her feet, underarms and breasts all at once, Sydney had no choice but to take the tickling as she watched the fair began emptying while she vowed to never return to it ever again!

The End!

I think a part two should involve Sydney forced by her friends to do a video with Zoe.

Agree ...

But will become much better if Sydney watch her video on social media at the end of story

Really enjoyed this! Yes, I think a part 2 is warranted! Maybe as they leave the fair, Zoe is waiting for Sydney and her friends walk her over to her car where Zoe takes her to her studio and gives her the tickling of a lifetime!

Really enjoyed this! Yes, I think a part 2 is warranted! Maybe as they leave the fair, Zoe is waiting for Sydney and her friends walk her over to her car where Zoe takes her to her studio and gives her the tickling of a lifetime!
Love this idea!!!!! Hope the OP is reading.

Your writing makes me realize how much I like to read tickling stories with the laughing portion written into the paragraphs!
It’s feels so much more realistic to me this way!
Great job!
Keep them coming!!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back