• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Payback time suzie

Solestroker88

TMF Master
So not sure if you checked out my story about suzie if not go ahead and give it a read if not then basically we trained at a mma gym we were rolling in a bbj where she basically whooped ma ass then got me in a leg lock and tickeled my bare feet for around 3 minutes

So anyway we were doing a wrestling class and everyone’s like get partnered up before I could even look around suzies infront of me like that hi

I was always nervous incase she gets that leg lock on me again and she’s mega good at bbj in regards to technical side of it

But I’m thinking this is wresting should be fine

We both had base layer tops and short shorts on

We lock up to wrestle I go for her leg she ends up on my back al most gets a choke on me I brake the choke and lean forward she’s got my back with her legs wrapped tight around my waist I’m throwing my hands up to make sure she dosent get the choke then I see the way her toes are locked so I throw my hand down she gets the choke in I started scratching her soles I feel the choke droping and hear her laughing she says my feet are way too tickly so I brake
The hold we both get to our feet she goes for a takedown I manage to sprawl it just in time and trap her head under my groin I then start poking her ribs she squeals not fair and bucks forward I end up on her back while she faces the floor I wrap my legs around her legs hold them tight she shouts what the fuck your doing

I say rember you done this to me she knows what’s comming a feel the desperation in her squirms and voice she says no no no no not my feet no it’s no funny I then slowly run my fingers across her nice soft sweaty soles her toes are wiggling crazy she’s trying to grip my fingers with her toes she’s that desperate

I start teasing her aww wee ninja can’t take her wee pink tickly toes getting a wee tickle she buries her face in the Matt and squeals stop no by this point the full gyms watching us the instructor acctualy seen the funny side and said aww well she did start equal rights and that everyone was joking while she screams and wriggles desperate this went on for about 5-6 minutes i then stopped as didn’t want to piss her off to much she gets up with basically the Matt imprinted in her face catching her breath I’m worried she’s going to get pissed off but she starts laughing and looks at me and smiles and says I’ve never been tickeled like that in my life did you go to tickle school I just said something like that everyone in the gym starts laughing telling her purple belt just got tormented by a white belt she says just you wait
Anybway we hugged as normal and she says your getting better at
Rolling well done

There is a other two encounters with suzie nine of which involved sex I may share depending on feed back just so I know folk are interested

Does everyone actually believe all of these “alleged” stories?? It’s hilarious to me that you think this guy has had all of these encounters

Does everyone actually believe all of these “alleged” stories?? It’s hilarious to me that you think this guy has had all of these encounters

Yeah I do. People tickle each other. It’s pretty common. Maybe I missed some of his stories but I haven’t seen any yet that have seemed out of the realm of possibility.

Side note- I should have taken BJJ :/

I seem to rember asking members of the community to not write anything at all if they had nothing nice to. Say

Do not message me again

Do not comment on my posts again

Or
I will report you !

Ps been tickling for over 25 years I am major open about it my philosophy is simple if your going to lick a vagina or suck a dick then tickling sure as hell any no big deal and if they don’t like it then it won’t happen simple as and won’t be worth mentioning so do me a favour and hit that ignore button you prick

Yeah I do. People tickle each other. It’s pretty common. Maybe I missed some of his stories but I haven’t seen any yet that have seemed out of the realm of possibility.

Side note- I should have taken BJJ :/

Thank you my friend I think someone is just jelious as they are a tad shy about it I have plenty more tales
To tell I might even do two a day just to rub it in that pricks face

Ps -should have done bbj plenty
Of encounters like this to tell !

I seem to rember asking members of the community to not write anything at all if they had nothing nice to. Say

Do not message me again

Do not comment on my posts again

Or
I will report you !

Ps been tickling for over 25 years I am major open about it my philosophy is simple if your going to lick a vagina or suck a dick then tickling sure as hell any no big deal and if they don’t like it then it won’t happen simple as and won’t be worth mentioning so do me a favour and hit that ignore button you prick

And btw I DO NOT LIE

I would love to see you call me out about this to my face

Or tell me what to do to my face

Or ridicule me to my face

And please
TMF users if you fell like
I am a liar and wasting your time the way this punk states then please hit ignore I have asked on various occasions for people
Just to be nice or say nothing and still you get punks like this doing this can you honestly tell me this is acceptable we are all here for the same
Reason and btw this particular tale I’m telling as I was expecting to find suzie on here so if you can pipe up Suzie please do it’s jim the light welterweight from Lanarkshire

Sorry to anyone who found me a bit aggressive there (except this dude)

Listen guys am sorry for anyone that mind find me a bit angry here I just hate being called a liar this dude sent me a message telling me I tell lies and I’m stupid and can’t spell basically. I don’t believe I have done anything other than share my experience with you all over the past 25 years I can’t stand trolls and folk who pretty
Much make a opinion of you just due to the fact they decided they can and one thing I’m certainly not is a liar a lot of things but that’s one I’m certainly not a was brought up the old fashion way and that’s maybe showing a bit too much here

Sorry

This account has been deleted for trolling. I'm leaving the post here because I think maybe, because we usually delete them, people don't realize that we have a zero tolerance policy for this.

Thank you my friend I think someone is just jelious as they are a tad shy about it I have plenty more tales
To tell I might even do two a day just to rub it in that pricks face

Ps -should have done bbj plenty
Of encounters like this to tell !

You’re welcome. Least I can do. Thanks for posting.

I remember a girl a few years older than me tickling me while she had me in a judo pin, when I was learning judo as a child. I blame that for being a massive contributor to my being a switch.

Keep on keeping on man. It’s funny if people knew the training I have in martial arts and I assuming you as well they wouldn’t dare say anything to our face haha. Stay well.

Awesome story! I love it always when strong girls like Suzie get tickled! :D

Keep on keeping on man. It’s funny if people knew the training I have in martial arts and I assuming you as well they wouldn’t dare say anything to our face haha. Stay well.

A know dude a just hate how folk are such assholes a honestly only share my tickling tales over the past 25 years to for the community

But that’s the thing about the public any one can be a asshole without consequences

I remember a girl a few years older than me tickling me while she had me in a judo pin, when I was learning judo as a child. I blame that for being a massive contributor to my being a switch.

Am not quiet a switch but I would like to see what it would be like to be tormented the way I have. Dished it out as I know I could not last at all starting to get that bit curious about it maybe this is why

Update

The punk that was sending me messages and trying to be a troll has now changed his name to makingacomeback he did send me another stupid message but has blocked me
From replying imagine that eh ?

And btw I will be in his hometown this weekend on a work conference so I did ask him if he would like the chance to say this to my face which of course I got no reply from imagine that eh

So think Im going to make a point of sharing more story’s and opinion just to make sure this punk knows am not
Going any where

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back