• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Posting 2500+ "vintage" jpegs - advice first?

quinn65

Verified
Hey,

So, recently inspired by this thread:

https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?328606-How-long-has-tickle-fetish-media-been-around

I went to my old hard drive and started searching for "vintage" pics. That got overwhelming pretty fast, so I decided to just sort by date and see how many I had downloaded before Jan 1, 2000.

Turns out it's around 2500, starting back in 1996.

I have put these all on a Google drive and would be happy to share, but before I put a link out, any advice from the more tech-aware as to what I'm getting myself into? Any better ways to share, or caveats about sharing at all? Jpegs only, no videos. That would be a whole different undertaking...

Thanks,
Q

As long as you don't hit the 15 GB cap for free storage, you should be okay with Google Drive. You could also use Mega.

You are probably okay with the google drive link with no issues. I don't think they have a viewing cap on them.

You could start a thread and attach 5 per post in it, adding a few every few days as a long term project, and that will archive them onto the TMF's server and make them accessible also, and we certainly appreciate having media banked with us for historical and community reasons. But it would be a lot of work on your part, so if you choose to spreading it out to a few at a time would be reasonable.

Myriads

Wow, can't wait to see them .....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hey,

So, recently inspired by this thread:

https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?328606-How-long-has-tickle-fetish-media-been-around

I went to my old hard drive and started searching for "vintage" pics. That got overwhelming pretty fast, so I decided to just sort by date and see how many I had downloaded before Jan 1, 2000.

Turns out it's around 2500, starting back in 1996.

I have put these all on a Google drive and would be happy to share, but before I put a link out, any advice from the more tech-aware as to what I'm getting myself into? Any better ways to share, or caveats about sharing at all? Jpegs only, no videos. That would be a whole different undertaking...

Thanks,
Q

Hey, did you ever decide what to do with sharing these images?

Still planning on it, just waiting for a quieter spell at work. They're all teed up and ready...also deciding whether to post a link to a drive or share them in batches.

I'm thinking batches, which of course also makes me think "Batches? We ain't got no batches! We don't need no batches! I don't have to show you any stinking batches!"

But I probably will anyway... ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back