• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Intensified Discussions, Distractions, and Family Conflict

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Now that Kayley had learned that Ross was considering selling RossShell to other parties, Ross had other problems on his hands.

Ross had to focus on running his ever expanding marketing company , while fielding offers to sell,. and dealing with the fact that the person he loved most in the world, his wife Kayley , was starting not to believe him.

A few nights after Kayley learned of the situation, a Friday night, Ross arrived home, to find his sister in laws Kathy and Sarah in Kayley and Ross's apartment.

"Ladies, may I ask that we please order in, my treat for all of us? This has not been the best of days" Ross said , with exhaustion in his voice.

After Ross ordered the Chinese food from Chinatown Flushing for delivery, he pulled out a roll of bills, and handed Kathy and Sarah $100 bills each,

"Here, $100 for each of you, plus car rides home" Ross said.

Kayley cleared her throat. "Um humm, doesnt the woman who sleeps next to you get any?"

"The woman who sleeps next to me has access to my joint bank account with her, anytime she wants" Ross said.

"Kayley told us about what is happening with RossShell" Sarah began.

Ross slammed his glass down: "Sarah, you know that I love everyone who is sitting at this table. Please . I have enough troubles at the office 12 hours a day. I just wanted to come home and to have a quiet dinner with my family, the three people I love the most in the world" Ross said, trying to stay calm, and not fuel a family war.

"Ross, I cant help it. I just want to get it on the table once and for all. These offers you are considering. Are you really considering these offers truly to stick it to George, or is it something else entirely?" Kayley said, pressing the issue but carefully.

"Kale, you're a teacher, a brilliant woman. You do know the meaning of the words "I dont know" right?"

"The problem is I dont 100% believe you" Kayley said.

"Fine , then how about this? Maybe I want to get out for two reasons. One to stick it to George. Two, maybe I dont want to keep what might be a struggling company if George goes under, and I want to get out with something, and then figure out what I do for myself, and for us, does that make sense? ":Ross said.

"Yes" Kayley said.

"Another thing someone suggested that I might do would be for RossShell to go public. This way I could sell stock in the company, get cash inflow, and maybe also attract investors. That might make an organization where I would have to answer to many people who I would not want to. Investors, a board, etc etc etc" Ross continued.

"I dont think you could deal with not having the power you have now" Kayley said.

"It is not about "power" Kayley. It just creates other complications that I do not need when trying to be the president of an ever expanding company" Ross said simply.

Then Ross continued. "If I was a different kind of person, part of me would like to sue George for whatever I could, sign a "We both walk away and go fuck yourself agreement" and be done with him. If I do that , once again he could come up with phony charges against me for how I handled his business just to be vindictive that I do not need" Ross said.

"I also expect a lawsuit on some charge could come anytime. I ask you to please not get hysterical if a server appears here or at the office. I would say something like that is a better than 50-50 chance" Ross said.

"When do you know me to get hysterical? " Kayley said.

"If there were any justice, I would love to sue George, and see if I could get his company as settlement for fucking me over, and then turn around and sell it. Something like that might be a dangerous extreme long shot" Ross said.

"Kayley how was school today" Sarah said, trying to change the subject

"Oh, fine just the usual immature student, much like the man I'm sitting next to" Kayley said.

"Very funny, wife" Ross said sarcastically

Later on that night, after the family had finished dinner, and Ross had called cars to take his sister in laws home. Ross and Kayley got into bed.

"If I know you, Ross C , this situation will distract you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week" Kayley said.

"Okay, fine, so how about you give me something else to distract me, say right now" Ross said, kissing Kayley and going to undo her nightgown.

Ross and Kayley were able to have sex, with Ross taking his mind off the situation for a very brief period of time.

He knew that Kayley, a much better sleeper than he, would be sleeping minutes after the lovemaking was over.

Ross lied in bed, his mind racing.

Ross tried to distract his mind., Sarah, Kayley and Kathy being held up by multiple toe and foot sucking bandits. The soles of Kayley ., Sarah's and Kathy's feet. Ross being their foot or pedicure slave,

Kayley's voice cut through the darkness.

"George Borgier" Kayley said in an almost accusatory tone.

"Eh, no. Ross being the foot slave to the soles of Kayley. Sarah, and Kathy's feet" Ross said.

"I believe that 100%"" Kayley said.

"Good, I'm glad you believe me about something" Ross said.,

Kayley rubbed Ross's shoulders. "Honey, go to sleep. You cant let this consume you 24 hours a day. I can only give you sex and foot worship so much. You have to try to control your thoughts" Kayley said.

Kayley was rubbing Ross's chest until he finally drifted off, awakening less than two hours later, with Kayley peacefully sleeping next to him.

Ross knew that something would come next, and that the situation with Borgier and Ross was far from over, not by a long shot. As to what would come next? That remained to be seen.

Thank You, mils.

Glad you are enjoying these stories.

There will be more to come soon, within the next day or so;.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back