• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Submissive....*to* ticklishness?

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
I think the lines between submissive and dominant, masochistic and sadistic, are often blurrier than we make them out to be. Lately I've been thinking about how although I'm primarily a ler, and thus am somewhat dominant when it comes to tickling, in an odd way, I almost feel more submissive with it. It's almost like I feel I'm submissive *to* someone's ticklishness — like the person being so ticklish, her beautiful laugh, having stories about times she was tickled...it makes me melt into utter powerlessness and helplessness. Like I submit, helplesslessly, to the Supreme Goddess of Ticklishness.

Is this relatable to anyone else?

I think obsession would be a more suitable term for this.

Last edited:
Yes! I’ve had similar thoughts. Like for me, it’s like being sadistic to someone I like makes me feel guilty, and I’m masochistic for guilt. Kind of messed up way to look at it, but I’m also a bit of a switch with tickling and even when girls tease me, or do something to embarrass me, I love seeing that sadistic glint of satisfaction in their eyes. It’s so hot

I completely understand this... Because even though I want to lose myself entirely to the feelings of a tickle session, and I enjoy the feeling of my body being dominated by my ler and all the tools at their disposal, there is no small part of me that is relishing in the fact that I am whipping up all of the lust and desire in my ler (and myself) with my thrashing and giggling and laughing. My reactions have power, even if I don't necessarily have power over my reactions, and I'm not the one making them happen, they are still my cackles--and they can dominate a room. And that feels good. I'm meandering to my point here, I think what I'm saying is that I enjoy the power that comes with being the ticklish lee, because my ler needs and wants *my* reactions.

I know what you mean dude I’ve tickled girls who are nice and when it gets too much I feel bad don’t get me wrong but the ones that love there self and are self obsessed they get a more intense torture and I don’t feel bad about it

Oh wow, that's fascinating to hear from the other side—and such a brilliantly articulated expression of the power of ticklishness to cast a spell over others to the point of dominance.

I completely understand this... Because even though I want to lose myself entirely to the feelings of a tickle session, and I enjoy the feeling of my body being dominated by my ler and all the tools at their disposal, there is no small part of me that is relishing in the fact that I am whipping up all of the lust and desire in my ler (and myself) with my thrashing and giggling and laughing. My reactions have power, even if I don't necessarily have power over my reactions, and I'm not the one making them happen, they are still my cackles--and they can dominate a room. And that feels good. I'm meandering to my point here, I think what I'm saying is that I enjoy the power that comes with being the ticklish lee, because my ler needs and wants *my* reactions.

In general BDSM and vanilla sex, especially gay male sex, I believe, there's a term called "service top." It sounds like maybe you're describing the tickle-fetish version of being a service top?

Or the way I like to think about it: you get tickled to death, whilst your ler gets teased to death.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back