• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Eat Feet with Colin! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Colin had been communicating with me on line! The 37 yr old retail Manager was nervous but curious as wanting to explore a fantasy he's had for many years of being under the control of another guy, helpless and vulnerable to be played with and exploited! He sent a photo and very attractive and relaxed on home sofa and noted large feet up in black nylon socks! Colin 6' was anticipating meeting and we arranged a hotel meet when his wife, yes married guy; away upstate.

I told him I found him very attractive and would enjoy dominating him and taking my time and he was enthusiastic when we spoke on the 'phone two days before meeting and told him I wanted to meet him direct from the store, he could shower at hotel and remarked he looked great in the photo and took a chance saying black socks always looking sexy! He told me he always wore black executive socks and I told him the hotel booked, we could meet in front foyer and have a drink in the hotel bar!

We did so as arranged on the Friday night and he attractive and appealing and noted shiny black oxford lace up shoes on I guessed size 12 feet, they actually 11's so in hotel room having had a couple of cognacs he was excited but nervous as he said fantasy one thing and reality another but lay face down on the bed, secured and gagged and told him being blindfold he looking very appealing.

He stripped to briefs and socks then replaced shoes before being secured and told him not to worry that I'd play with him sensually and lightly stroked his back and smiled as he flinched and whispered in his ear "Someone seems ticklish!" and saw him squirm as I told him I appreciated his wanting a discreet meet being married and stroked his back more seeing his instant reaction and teasingly said that tormenting him appealed to me as a means of dominating him and reminding him I'd said his feet in black socks attractive and guess the penny dropped as he gasped!

At the end of the bed I slowly unlaced his oxford shoes and very slowly slid them off his socked feet and was met with feet not pungent but smelling like feet and sensed their heat and natural moistness! Secured together I said I imagined him feeling vulnerable with another guy by his feet and maybe humiliated but that was his problem! He squirmed as I told him that I'd been getting horny since seeing his photo and imagining playing with his feet asI leaned into them and sniffed them and he tried to move them!

"No, no Colin these feet going nowhere and told you I liked spending time with guys met so hotel room booked and had another confession, foot fixated he best accept his feet were going to be enjoyed by me and a bonus they're being ticklish but what were clearly virginal feet and unaccustomed to attention given to them would be foot-raped! They smell amazing from sweating all day so guaranteed tasting delicious!"

His audible reaction even gagged immediate as clearly something he not anticipated happening and was uncomfortable with hearing moans as I told him his fantasy was being controlled and dominated so had invited this happening and exploiting clearly a weakness of his the perfect way to take charge! I sniffed the soles and toes of both feet in turn and said he had an intoxicating foot-smell, addictive so needed to know I instantly hooked that his size 11's mine for the night, all night! Another moan from Colin!

I began to fondle his size 11 right foot through the sock, squeezing it and just feeling it up saying his having great looking toes as they wiggled in the socks when with one finger I stroked the socked foot from heel to toes and another moan pressing my face into his socked sole and inhaling his foot smell!

"Mmmmm very hot Colin, love the fact these are straight feet so never been another guy's to toy with and first time for everything; by morning his feet initiated, used and abused by a foot fiend intent on taking every advantage of them and their all too obvious sensitivity as I inhaled the aroma of his foot again and then stroked the socked sole of his left foot and pressed my nose to sole and toes!

Flinching I told Colin it was clear he really didn't like his feet touched and saying this gently squeezing the socked toes of one foot then the other and saying guy's feet always been my thing and straight guys especially as having virgin feet to enjoy, smelling their raunchiness but also tasting their ripeness which I guess would drive him demented, soles licked, toes sucked and nibbled as it would be a licklish experience, even nightmare for him!

I deeply inhaled the aroma of one foot then the other and alternated feet and ventured to lick the socked soles as he tried to stop me squirming but gripped each foot in turn and told him he best behave or else be tickled like hell so given something to laugh about which he best understand and he nodded!

"Good Colin as going to torture tickle your feet with fingers, tongue and tickle toold but no need to rush having all night!" which made him moan and me smile! I taunted him I'd be exploting his weakness, super sensitive feet and relish teasing them and tormenting him as meeting me secretly was naughty and a bad boy he needed to be punished and tickling and lickling his feet was pure feet tickling torture for him so perfect!

"All I want to do is make you crack Colin, these feet subjected to spider tickling, the sensations of an inkless biro pen, a feather, electric tootbrush and fingers and tongue, you driven completely berserk by each and every sensation, sensation overload Colin! Guess your wife gets nowhere near these feet as just too damn sensitive right! Much as I like seeing them socked and Mmmm smelling them both, the socks need to come off Colin as it's your bare n' hot n' sweaty feet I want to feast on!"

"I want you to imagine how helpless you will be feeling when having peeled off these socks Colin and your bare feet exposed, just how you will feel knowing my tongue will be licking in between each of your toes, nibbling and sucking on them all and tongue bathing your soles then saliva lubed feet soles caressed very lightly, a constant tickly pace up n' down these size 11 soles and their euphoric smell so sexciting for me, feet smelling like feet, warm n' sweaty feet, soles moist as my face rubbed over them and then both feet tickled to gain a ticklish reaction, uncontrollable gagged howling!"

I asked him if he felt my fingers gently caressing his helpless bare soles, both feet trapped and how excruciatingly sensitive his feet were going to be and that having studied hypnosis that this would be used to my advantge as the power of suggestion would mean that he would be compelled to meet me every week on a set evening, so a weekly feet-meet as his feet appealed to me, their size, their smell, their taste and their accute ticklishness! This threat had Colin writhing on the bed in ticklish terror but I told him I was going to drive him into hysterical laughter, drive him crazy! I played nice and rubbed his feet! Telling Colin I loving the softness of them as I ran my fingers over his bare and exposed soles. Then the first tool, hairbrush with plastic tines lightly rubbed over his soles as I told him I was a tickle-sadist and kept the tines movement gentle but consistent and saying how tickle torture was used in secret during interrogations as a Turkish policeman had told me so known bastinado often engaged in, beating the soles of the victim's feet but if found ticklish, for amusement something indulged in delivering and also a favoured torture technique as leaving no physical marks!

I loved hearing Colin's gagged giggling as the tines of the hairbrush ticklishly caressed the length of his soles mercilessly and then stopped to let him breathe and using the biro I drew circles and figures of eight over his soles, the centre of his size 11 feet and under his toes which were sensations driving him ballistic! Now both feet sweaty I licked the length of his soles and sucked and nibbled on Colin's toes which was ticklish but also it humiliates him as he's straight and it's intimate and he knows that for me it's more sexual than if I was sucking his dick as I've told him sucking dicks does nothing for me but sucking toes instantly gets me hard!

I then traced the feather quill the length of Colin's soles and danced it along his wrinkling soles so soon gagged he panting and begging me to quit! No chance of that happening as the feather slid in between each of his toes in turn and sawn between them as they got sweatier so soon ready for a lickling I told him and heard him moan as his toes clenched and splayed as I assaulted them with my tongue and teeth! He was so angered as I told him that I'd ideas in the future meetings of inviting other guys to join me in torture tickling him but the tickles not confined to his feet though they'd always be where I played with feet being my thing but like to see a guy feather teasing Colin's dick; edging him and even a guy tickling Colin's asshole with a feather hearing this sensation an unbearable torment!

I then orally took all five toes of Colin's left foot into my mouth and ran my tongue over his toes and in between them and doing the same with his right foot loving their salty, sweaty n' delicious taste, licking his soles from his heels to his toes and wet gliding teasing fingers in between his toes which he was told to wiggle or be convinced by a tickle to do so and as his toes wiggled I just admiring the shape of his size 11 feet which as I told him via hypnosis would soon be my feet! Called at work he'd make excuses to his wife and later present his sweaty, warm socked feet to me and perhaps other guys and his socked and then bared feet be violated!

I heard a gagged erbal response which was clearly Colin begging me to cut him a break and not deal this card on him but I told him if I didn't we both knew I'd be unlikely to ever get to play with his feet again and that wasn't something I'd deny myself doing as being so horribly ticklish on his feet even horrendously licklish all over them that he was far too much fun for me to indulge in teasing and tormenting for my selfish, sadistic amusement!

In fact I would be taking him to the meetings held at the leather club I frequented as like to see him secured to the play bench and torture tickled by various tickle-tops which they'd see as an amusing diversion and fully indulge in doing and he to make no mistake; they would relish in having a ticklish canvas to paint on! I then resumed gliding the feather in between Colin's toes and then activated the revolving bristles of the sonicare!

“Hahahahahaha. Nooooooooooo! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Hahahahahahahaha!" I was relentless with this tool of torture and finding the arches of Colin's feet reacting amazingly, violently really exciting as I relished indulging in orally loving his feet again knowing how personally horrifying this being for him as being straight it really was and since we have met to date three times since our initial meeting remembered here; always is, Colin can't bear oral attention on his feet but his reaction invites me to engage my tongue teasing, tormenting, tickling, tortuously his feet!

Sliding the feather in between Colin's toes and teasing his soles with it was indulged in by me throughout the night in the hotel which was amazing and did last all through the night so denying Colin of sleeping which was evil but amusing to massage his feet so he would relax and then rudely bring him back to ticklish reality! Reactions from him instant like “Hahahahhahahaha, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck hahahahhahaha!"

"Hmmm love the moist heat coming from your feet Colin!" and leaned forward and buried my face in his bare soles which felt so hot and moist from his foot sweat and smelling so euphoric! Soles so warm n' sweaty Colin Hmmm smelling so raunchy!" I verbally taunting him saying being straight his feet that much more appealing to me and especially tasting them as knowing another man's mouth connecting with them so intimate in sucking on his toes and licking them and lapping the soles of his size 11 feet and deliberately slowly licking every inch of his feet, feet smelling so great with a salty taste to them so appealing to me and so licklish over the arches of his feet when my teeth grazed over them!

Colin's moans and gasps all the encouragement necessary to entice me to keeping on verbally taunting him as I then just stopped and admired his feet and stressed innocent and virginal feet I was so turned on by working over and soaking with my saliva and then naturally lubricated then massaging them, squeezing them, pressing them but also teasingly and lightly caressing them so delivering inescapable tickles being in complete control of his pain or pleasure and again pressing my nose to his toes and sniffing his manly aroma! Running my fingers up n' down his bare and helpless soles saying his feet were both mine to assault! I then massaged them and began the hypnotic influence!

Successful Colin unkown to himself responds perfectly to the power of suggestion so have called in to him at his work and under the guise of being a business contact have had him lock his office door and slip off his shoes and present his socked and bare feet to me and gagged had fun teasing his off the charts ticklish feet so using a feather stroked in between and under his toes and pulling his toes back slowly raked the pointed quill across his arches sending him into ticklish hell! I swapping the feather for my fingers!

Still looking at his large feet I deeply sniffed them and couldn't resist giving each foot a light stroke over both arches then a gently spidering up and down his soles smiling seeing his body tense and hearing him groan as his toes clenched and splayed in reaction to the ticklish sensations there was no means of ignoring laughing hysterically as the tickling grew more intense as licking his soles meant licklish agony endured by him as my tongue lapping his soles from heels to toes drove and drives Colin wild! As a tickling technique it's intimacy upsets him especially licked in between his toes which makes him squirm to avoid happening but ultimately giggling like crazy! My telling him the more he freaked out, the more he laughed meant the more he invited me tortmenting and teasing his tortuously ticklish tootsies and using the word 'Tootsies' getting to him as much as sucking and nibbling his toes! Colin driven wild by my tongue working over his soles and the balls of his feet and my orally devouring his toes and telling him as I always do; my loving to eat feet!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back