• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sister in law coming over to study

So my cool sister in law from the other stories Ive had on here, came over to study for some of her school work for hygiene school. I had the day off so I said she can totally come over and study for a quiet space. My wife was at work so it was just me and Kelly hanging out. As mentioned before we are super close and do a lot of stuff together including tickling her feet! But that wasn’t the goal today although I always hope for it haha. So Kelly came over. She had her books. Came in. We had some breakfast and she started studying. I stayed in the living room watching tv while she sat at the table. She had taken her shoes and socks off without question. I hadn’t even noticed until a bit. She would talk everyone once and while. Said she was up late studying the night before. I said you can totally take a nap if you want to. If you need a break go for it. When she comes to stay the night she lives sleeping on our couches. She thinks they are the most comfortable ever haha. So I keep watching tv and then go to take my dog for a walk. I come back and she is still studying. How’s it going I asked her? “Ugh so much stuff and I need a break in a bit” Kelly replied with a yawn. “Cool well I’m going to go do some laundry, let me know if you need anything”! I said. “Thank you! I will. I’m probably going to lay down in the next few minutes for a quick break. If I fall asleep wake me up pretty please!” Kelly replied. “Sure no problem”! I replied. About 30 minutes later I came downstairs and Kelly was asleep on the couch. My heart kind of raced, got the butterfly feeling since she had her bare feet propped up on the couch. I walked by and looked at her feet. Took some picture of course. I whispered her name and tapped her shoulder. No movement. She was out sleeping hard. I then walked over to her feet and drug a finger up her arch. Her foot twitched. I did a figure 8 on her foot. Her toes wiggles and it flinched. I played and tickled her feet for the rest of the time she had before I should get up. The last few minutes I really gave her some good tickling on her feet to see if that would wake her up. I scribbled all five fingers on each foot. Her feet were wildly twitching and toes wiggling but she didn’t budge. Grabbed a few video clips of her feet. I even said her name again to wake her up walked down to tap her shoulder. She just rolled her head to the other side. Ok a few more minutes. I walked back to her feet and did some more light figure 8 patterns with my index finger and made her toes wiggle and feet twitch. I finally woke her up. She yawned and asked what time it was. “I said you were out hard! I was even tickling your feet and you didn’t budge but your toe wiggled and feet were moving around!” I said. “Haha ya I needed a good nap. Glad you had fun haha”! Kelly said. She kept studying a bit more and she left a bit after that. Fun times for sure!

Here’s a picture of her feet while she slept. Sorry my phone was cracked.

https://imgur.com/a/LN7tph1

Last edited:
Those soles are perfect dude there just begging for a figure 8 on them

Lucky guy fan of your sister in law already lol

Keep up the good work

Those soles are perfect dude there just begging for a figure 8 on them

Lucky guy fan of your sister in law already lol

Keep up the good work

Ha thanks. Yeah pretty lucky that my sister in law allows me to tickle and play with her feet! That’s for sure!

Great story! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D
Fine sole shot, too. :feets:

That reminds me of the first time I tickled my fiancee..

She was lying in bed in a hotel room with what appeared to be a fever. I dashed out in to find some Green tea that I thought would help.
When I got back she said she wanted another few mins rest. So I made the tea and gave her a little while longer to sleep.

Ok I thought, you really need to wake up now and drink this tea whilst it is still warm.
Looking over at her I noticed that her legs and barefeet were on top of the duvet. "Hmmm I remember thinking, "I still don't know if my girl is ticklish, I can't believe I haven't tried yet."

I looked over at her adorable size 4 medium arched feet and walked over to the bed. I wiggled my fingers against her feet, hmm nothing..
I tried again for a bit longer, still no response. Then I tried again but this time I pressed harder against her feet and really tickled my fingers against her soles.

She gasped and pulled her feet away, Bingo I thought. "Come on you really need to drink this tea" I said. She put her feet back down and I tickled her feet again. This time she gasped but then giggled slightly. Sitting up she said to me, "what did you do that for?" "You did tell me to wake you up" I responded.
She smiled sweetly and then drunk the tea I had made her.

Of course, now I knew she was ticklish I had to properly check ;)

Later that night when we were about to go to bed for the night, she held on to me tightly, not wanting to let me go and kissed me. "Aww" I said and reached down and tickled her feet.
This time she giggled and squirmed "Hehehehehe", then I tried tickling under her arms and got the same reaction. She carried on giggling and squirming. "That is better" I said and stopped, she was smiling now.

I then tickled under her arms again causing her to giggle and squirm again, "hehehehehe". I stopped again after a few seconds and looked at her.

I tickled under her arms again making her giggle and squrim around, then out of nowhere as I sat up. She tried doing the same to me!
I just looked at her and smiled. "Does that not bother you she asked" with a playful grin?

"Nope" I said, "only if you know where and how." Oooh she replied, I will find it." I always remember the way she said that in broken english, it sounded adorable. I turned the lights out and we went to sleep.

The next morning as we were getting up for breakfast I could not resist grabbing her from behind and tickling under her arms, causing her to giggle in that adorable way again.

Oh yes my newfound girlfriend was really ticklish.

I would later realise that if she is concentrating using her brain, or deeply sleeping, her ticklishness seems to switch off until her brain realises she is being tickled. I would also find out she is ticklish everywhere. :)

That reminds me of the first time I tickled my fiancee..

She was lying in bed in a hotel room with what appeared to be a fever. I dashed out in to find some Green tea that I thought would help.
When I got back she said she wanted another few mins rest. So I made the tea and gave her a little while longer to sleep.

Ok I thought, you really need to wake up now and drink this tea whilst it is still warm.
Looking over at her I noticed that her legs and barefeet were on top of the duvet. "Hmmm I remember thinking, "I still don't know if my girl is ticklish, I can't believe I haven't tried yet."

I looked over at her adorable size 4 medium arched feet and walked over to the bed. I wiggled my fingers against her feet, hmm nothing..
I tried again for a bit longer, still no response. Then I tried again but this time I pressed harder against her feet and really tickled my fingers against her soles.

She gasped and pulled her feet away, Bingo I thought. "Come on you really need to drink this tea" I said. She put her feet back down and I tickled her feet again. This time she gasped but then giggled slightly. Sitting up she said to me, "what did you do that for?" "You did tell me to wake you up" I responded.
She smiled sweetly and then drunk the tea I had made her.

Of course, now I knew she was ticklish I had to properly check ;)

Later that night when we were about to go to bed for the night, she held on to me tightly, not wanting to let me go and kissed me. "Aww" I said and reached down and tickled her feet.
This time she giggled and squirmed "Hehehehehe", then I tried tickling under her arms and got the same reaction. She carried on giggling and squirming. "That is better" I said and stopped, she was smiling now.

I then tickled under her arms again causing her to giggle and squirm again, "hehehehehe". I stopped again after a few seconds and looked at her.

I tickled under her arms again making her giggle and squrim around, then out of nowhere as I sat up. She tried doing the same to me!
I just looked at her and smiled. "Does that not bother you she asked" with a playful grin?

"Nope" I said, "only if you know where and how." Oooh she replied, I will find it." I always remember the way she said that in broken english, it sounded adorable. I turned the lights out and we went to sleep.

The next morning as we were getting up for breakfast I could not resist grabbing her from behind and tickling under her arms, causing her to giggle in that adorable way again.

Oh yes my newfound girlfriend was really ticklish.

I would later realise that if she is concentrating using her brain, or deeply sleeping, her ticklishness seems to switch off until her brain realises she is being tickled. I would also find out she is ticklish everywhere. :)

Cool story! Yeah I remember when I first started dating, now my wife, girlfriend at the time, finding out if she was ticklish. We were on the couch. She feel asleep and I had never even thought to give a try at her feet since we had only been dating a couple weeks. Anyway she was laying with her head away from me. Her feet inches from me under a blanket. She had moved a little and pulled the blanket off her feet so just her feet were sticking out. I waited a few moments and made sure she was out. She was. So I’m nervously drug s finger up her arch. Her foot twitched. I did it a few more times repeatedly. Her toes wiggled some and feet kept twitching. I did this for a good 45 minutes. She woke up and I told her how funny her feet were when she was asleep. I told her I tickled them and they were very active. She laughed and said oh ya they are pretty ticklish all together.

This is why for me when her brain isn't telling her she is being tickled, tickle talk changes that drastically. :)

Just now I stroked her soles and when I said tickle tickle, her toes started curling and she was pulling her foot away.

Great experience.

Your sister in law looks gorgeous from head to soles.

Thanks

Ilovescatts, if that had been me playing with her sleeping feet, I think I would've played with those beautiful feet for a lot longer! You're a lucky guy to have a wife and sister in law both with such gorgeous feet to play with! :eek:

Ilovescatts, if that had been me playing with her sleeping feet, I think I would've played with those beautiful feet for a lot longer! You're a lucky guy to have a wife and sister in law both with such gorgeous feet to play with! :eek:

She’s a pretty cool gal! She’s coming over next week to hangout for a bit. She owes me for helping her move a desk. She knows me fees for favors lol! Yeah in all it was about a half hour I got to tickle them! She had to get up otherwise it would have been long lol!

That's a very interesting way to fall asleep on the couch haha. Part of me thinks maybe she fell asleep like that on purpose knowing the potential for some tickling to occur! Sounds from your other stories that she actually enjoys it. Who knows, maybe she was awake for some of that and was pretending to sleep for some of that haha

That's a very interesting way to fall asleep on the couch haha. Part of me thinks maybe she fell asleep like that on purpose knowing the potential for some tickling to occur! Sounds from your other stories that she actually enjoys it. Who knows, maybe she was awake for some of that and was pretending to sleep for some of that haha

Yeah I’ve thought the same. But I don’t care how she fell asleep that day, I couldn’t pass that opportunity up nor set it up perfectly like that. Maybe she did lay like that on purpose. Idk. Maybe she wanted her feet up. She likes laying on her stomach for sleep from what she’s told me. So maybe the couch was to short for that so she elevated her feet. Either way it was a fun one. Maybe she was awake for some and just enjoying it. Who knows.

Ha thanks. Yeah pretty lucky that my sister in law allows me to tickle and play with her feet! That’s for sure!

Should consider selling clips if she down with it and you are and could get paid for it then it’s al round winner

Should consider selling clips if she down with it and you are and could get paid for it then it’s al round winner

Unfortunately she wouldn’t be. I know she’s ok with it and all and I wouldn’t want to cross and boundaries. But yeah that would be a good Avenue. Thanks for the comment. I do have a clips of tickling her. Some in the stocks and have some from This story when she was sleeping. DM me sometime.

Unfortunately she wouldn’t be. I know she’s ok with it and all and I wouldn’t want to cross and boundaries. But yeah that would be a good Avenue. Thanks for the comment. I do have a clips of tickling her. Some in the stocks and have some from This story when she was sleeping. DM me sometime.

That I shall do dude

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back