• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pedicure tickle

AshleyC

TMF Novice
This actually happened about an hour ago. I haven't gotten a Mani/pedi in awhile with COVID and everything else. Now that the weather is breaking I decided today would be a good day.

I went to my appointment and the pedicure started. As soon as she started scrubbing, I broke out in a full blown laugh! The woman giving me the pedicure stopped and looked at me and said "are you ticklish?" I said very. Mistake. She started scrubbing again and this time I knew that she was actually tickling me on purpose!! I was going insane in the chair! I actually had other people staring at me... I was so embarrassed! She was spending some time on my instep and underneath my toes which are my two worst spots! By the time she was finished I was a mess. I literally looked like I just ran a marathon. She actually said to me "I'm sorry. You were fun!" My feet r still feeling tickly lol

Sounds as though she deserved a large tip Ashley. ;)

A few years back I was meeting a friend in Los Angeles at a hotel near the airport for a play date. We were both flying in to LAX to get together, me from San Francisco and she from New Mexico. I got to the hotel first, checked in and went down to the lobby to check the menu at the resataurant when I noticed a hair and nail salon down the corridor. I quickly booked an afternoon mani/pedi for my play partner and paid the nail tech extra so she'd purposely tickle my friend. I was able to watch from the waiting area as she squirmed and laughed trying desperately to maintain some semblance of composure and since it got her super sensitized once we got to the room and started to play she was off the charts ticklish.

Omg! Your evil!!! Lol.... I actually showered and scrubbed my feet before my appointment so my feet were already soft and sensitive by time I got to the nail salon. Mistake #2 lol

Well Ashley, now that your feet are nice and soft and sensitive, they need to be really tickled! :p

Well, I told my bf about what happened to me today and he said that I'm in trouble when he gets home soooooooo lol

Omg! Your evil!!! Lol.... I actually showered and scrubbed my feet before my appointment so my feet were already soft and sensitive by time I got to the nail salon. Mistake #2 lol

I love that you did that Ashley. Not a mistake in my book!

My friend from New Mexico had actually gotten a pedicure before she flew into LA to meet me and initially argued with me that I was wasting money but I paid for the extra pedi anyway to ensure that our play date started off on the right foot (no pun intended).

Hey

Just read your pedicure story and you'll have to tell me where it is haha. I love going before a sesh and I'm always beet red when they ask if I'm ticklish. Haha.

Lol Keys....it was absolutely torturous!! When I told Joe the story he went crazy! Lol

When she told me this story, I almost died! I wish I was there to witness it

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back