• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Booking Tickling Sessions for next year- a few questions

What a marvelous plan!

My sole (hehe) apprehension however is that there seems to be a pattern which gives the impression that though you are habitually brimming with ideas, many of them are somewhat impulsive and there is little in the way of putting those ideas into action. Bearing in mind how much time is between now and next year, I just don't feel in good conscious that there is a high probability of this plan being realized based on prior impetuous conduct.

Best of luck to you and may all your efforts yield a positive outcome.

THANK YOU! I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking this. Something will come up and she won't be able to do it - Hopefully people won't lose money in this endeavor.

THANK YOU! I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking this. Something will come up and she won't be able to do it - Hopefully people won't lose money in this endeavor.

You act like you have lost money with me. What is your issue?

You know where I stand on this. :) If you're talking about a year from now, I'm ready to support you 100%.

I only mean that you move quickly and with passion where spreading the word about such an idea is concerned and perhaps there could be some benefit to keeping your cards close to the vest until you can be more certain. I don't mean to upset, but I do think it is significant information for potential clients to consider.

I certainly hope it all works out for the best - for you and everybody

She talked about and then put out the best, hottest tickling audio content ever made (by miles and miles).

She talked about and then put out the best, hottest tickling audio content ever made (by miles and miles).

I completely agree, nevertheless there is a reasonable number of projects that have never made it past abstraction phase such as

A Halloween in July contest where members submitted videos for a chance to win a prize. I don't believe a winner was ever chosen.

A podcast that was planned but didn't continue past 1 episode.

I recall a recent announcement that she had begun writing a book.

There was the notion of cross country railroad Amtrack dating.

A rideshare app for kink professionals

A feather-exchanging pen pal network

Past announcements of pro-switch sessions

Patreon

Discord Happy Hour

A play party in Atlanta and other various events

Secret Santa and gift certificates from producers for Xmas

A TMF love connection

A 1-900 number for tickle fetishists

Buyer beware

I completely agree, nevertheless there is a reasonable number of projects that have never made it past abstraction phase such as

A Halloween in July contest where members submitted videos for a chance to win a prize. I don't believe a winner was ever chosen.

Patreon

Discord Happy Hour

A play party in Atlanta and other various events

A TMF love connection

Buyer beware

-No one ever entered. I didn’t see the point in even saying anything.

-I didn’t intend for that to be a weekly podcast or even monthly. I do it when I have time and since that started I haven’t had time.

-Yes. Thats going to take years I fear though at though this rate. I have a lot more to put in it that I haven’t lived yet.

-Yes. But that was just an idea.

-That was not my idea. I think that was Eros. I could be wrong.

-That was just an idea. Not something I was putting together.

-Yes. And you can thank my ex for standing in my way on that. I don’t have that problem anymore.

-Patreon

Just an idea. But I decided that wasn’t the way I wanted to go. I never asked for a dime through Patreon.

Discord Happy Hour

-Dischord didn’t work out for me because I had a very hard time navigating the app. So now I have my Chatzy room.

A play party in Atlanta and other various event
-No other various events. It was just my birthday/ Tickling party in Atlanta I wanted to do. But you can thank my ex again for that not taking place. And I cancelled it quickly. I dIdn’t let people become invested in that before it was too late.

-That was just an idea for THEM.

A TMF love connection

-Huh? Not my idea.

-That was an idea I was researching. I DID think about trying to get my own line for everyone but it was too expensive.

I'm impressed you have been keeping up with me to this extent. If you had this many questions you should have just reached out. But I DO tend to not follow up on my ideas. Ideas and threads I start come and go. Out of sight out of mind. Doesn't mean I intend on trying to mislead people.

I don’t suppose you’ll be thinking about making a trip to Pennsylvania any time soon?

See the problem with just starting out is picking an area to start. And them traveling from there to my next destination(s). Picking an area based on how many people want me in any given state. This is another reason why I'm waiting till next year. I need to learn how to do all of this. Including better Vetting. I've never been a traveling Sessionist before. I just know its what I'm meant to do.

I simply had to peruse your "started threads" through a link on your profile to find a large number of projects that were never completed or failed to launch entirely.

I don't understand the contemptuous gratitude when your very aim here is to secure a following and turn a profit.

Your responses to a number of the fruitless projects only serves to reinforce my point about announcements and follow through.

To be clear, I wish you the best, but there seem to only ever be visions. Anything that would potentially require real world appearance tends to fizzle out. How can anyone be sure of this idea if so many of them have fallen through?

As to the previously mentioned Halloween in July contest thread, there are about 3 submissions but zero replies from you.

I simply had to peruse your "started threads" through a link on your profile to find a large number of projects that were never completed or failed to launch entirely.

I don't understand the contemptuous gratitude when your very aim here is to secure a following and turn a profit.

Your responses to a number of the fruitless projects only serves to reinforce my point about announcements and follow through.

To be clear, I wish you the best, but there seem to only ever be visions. Anything that would potentially require real world appearance tends to fizzle out. How can anyone be sure of this idea if so many of them have fallen through?

As to the previously mentioned Halloween in July contest thread, there are about 3 submissions but zero replies from you.

I will definetly be getting back to the Halloween thread. Omg! Well thank you for that.

I'm not trying to be contentious. Your post just threw me as a little creepy. Your join date alone as being new- my Bf thought you're acting like a troll.

Look the only way I can assure you and everyone that I have your best interests here before mine, is to not accept any money yet. I'm fine with that. I believe Im doing this the right way by planning a year in advance so this ISN"T a fruitless endeavor.

I had suggested this before then deleted the post when I thought I had misunderstood the ask...but to get back on the official record ;) ..... I have been looking to make videos I can publish again as opposed to doing private sessions. Doll, if you ever wanted to link up for a tickle shoot in the old LOL tradition, I would be glad to connect. I know you haven't seen my stuff, but if you check out my profile on FetLife there are a bunch of stills there from the video store days.

I only know a few people out here in RL, but might also be able to wrangle together some references. I may start attending some gatherings post-Covid, so hopefully the network will grow.

Good luck with your plans!

Q.

This is great! It would be so exciting to tickle a woman with a legit tickle fetish like you. Hope I can do that to you next year :)

I had suggested this before then deleted the post when I thought I had misunderstood the ask...but to get back on the official record ;) ..... I have been looking to make videos I can publish again as opposed to doing private sessions. Doll, if you ever wanted to link up for a tickle shoot in the old LOL tradition, I would be glad to connect. I know you haven't seen my stuff, but if you check out my profile on FetLife there are a bunch of stills there from the video store days.

I only know a few people out here in RL, but might also be able to wrangle together some references. I may start attending some gatherings post-Covid, so hopefully the network will grow.

Good luck with your plans!

Q.

Video Shoots will have to be something I think about next year. But I'm all for it. :)

You act like you have lost money with me. What is your issue?

Same as other people here, I've seen you offer a lot and then flake out time after time after time.

Maybe this time you'll prove me wrong and do a bunch of sessions and it'll be great and I'll eat my words.

Or maybe something will come up and you'll cancel, disappointing more people but it won't matter because you will have felt popular for a little while.

Same as other people here, I've seen you offer a lot and then flake out time after time after time.

Maybe this time you'll prove me wrong and do a bunch of sessions and it'll be great and I'll eat my words.

Or maybe something will come up and you'll cancel, disappointing more people but it won't matter because you will have felt popular for a little while.

Constructive criticism is one thing, but casting aspersions on someone's motives is uncalled for. Simply put, you don't know what you're talking about.

Doll has been in the fetish all her life, and active here for many years. She has produced tons of stories and audio content. She has been in business doing phone and Skype sessions for several years as well. So, she's done, and proven, quite a bit.

Yes, she gets a lot of ideas. An idea didn't work out? People were disappointed? Sorry, but that's life.

It's easy to sit back and criticize producers. Not so easy to produce.

I would seriously consider this if you are in demand enough to come over to England.

Constructive criticism is one thing, but casting aspersions on someone's motives is uncalled for. Simply put, you don't know what you're talking about.

Doll has been in the fetish all her life, and active here for many years. She has produced tons of stories and audio content. She has been in business doing phone and Skype sessions for several years as well. So, she's done, and proven, quite a bit.

Yes, she gets a lot of ideas. An idea didn't work out? People were disappointed? Sorry, but that's life.

Thank you so much!!!! :lover:

Mr. Feet,

You said it. Teddy Roosevelt had a nice quote about people who criticize versus people who actually do things, or try to do things. Doll is a long-standing tickle celebrity. Some people (like me) have lots of ideas that don't always pan out, and that's often because people don't support them. Not to make this about me, but for example, I've seen tons of posts where people want to have some sort of remote tickling machine. I can build that, but no one actually wants to pay for it. :) People talk a lot of noise but are reluctant to pony-up when the rubber meets the road.

Back to Doll: anyone who's been active here for any length of time knows her credentials. She needs to apologize to no one and I don't think anyone has "lost money" on anything she's proposed. Thanks again Mr. Feet.

All the white knights can rush to her defense all they want but the point remains, more stuff hasn't worked out than has. It's one thing to write a story and record audio - Quite another to actually do something that requires planning and travel and work. Until that happens, I will remain unconvinced.

And luckily for me, bud, I never claimed to be a producer. I never announced grand plans and then flaked on them repeatedly. So I'll keep offering my opinions if it's all the same to you, sport.

[All the white knights can rush to her defense all they want but the point remains, more stuff hasn't worked out than has.]

Trying to sandbag people with that "white knight" trope? What is this, AOL in 1995? LOL I can't speak for anyone else, but she's my friend, and you can offer your unfounded opinions all you want, and people are just as free to correct them.

Thank you Tormentor. I appreciate that very much. <3

manamoyik: I'm trying to answer your questions. But if you remain unconvinced I don't know what to tell you from here on out except don't hire me. Simple!

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back