• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for female lees - vibrators

TickleMeSilly7

TMF Poster
I am sooo curious about what it would feel like to be tickled while also using a vibrator. I imagine it would intensify the sensation of being tickled and be almost unbearable, but in a good way 😉

Have any of you had this experience? Did you like it or not? I'd love to read your stories down below!

I’ve did this a few times it takes minutes before they squirt so it must be mega effective

That one of my favorite things to do! Give the ladies a good tickling then an awesome orgasm for a thank you! ;)

I don’t really have a story, but I love the use of vibrators with tickling!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't want to ruin anyone's idyllic fantasies about how phenomenal this must be...so bear in mind I can only speak to my own experiences as a lee here. It's almost as if there is a toggle for me, between pleasure and tickling sensations---which is complicated by the fact that tickling itself turns me on, so what we are talking about very specifically here is what message the nerve endings are sending to my brain and the response that I have to them. In a state of being wildly tickled, if you were to vibrate me, there are two possibilities, either the vibrator tickles, and everything keeps tickling, or my toggle switches over to pleasure, and the sensation of tickling is no longer something that my body is paying any attention to--almost like the spell is broken, and my nerve endings are now overwhelmed with pleasure. Not to say you can't switch me back and forth, with some amount of effort. You are better off just tickling my pussy with tools that don't have the intensity of the vibrator (perhaps because I am very sensitive and ticklish there), and saving the vibrator for when you're ready to switch things over to more pleasure focused endeavors.

That makes sense! I'm curious about what tools you're talking about for tickling down there! Sounds like your ideas could definitely spice things up in the bedroom for me and my man 😉

That makes sense! I'm curious about what tools you're talking about for tickling down there! Sounds like your ideas could definitely spice things up in the bedroom for me and my man &#55357;&#56841;

The cliche here is that feathers are worthless, and they basically are... Everywhere except my pussy, lol. A feather on my vulva and clit... I'm telling you, that tickles like crazy. I also like tools with a delicate touch, like a small paint brush, or makeup brush. As far as electric tools, if I'm undressed the flosser is too intense for direct contact, but if you use an electric toothbrush, the buzzing backside of the head is maddening and the vibrating bristles are also a very ticklish sensation that works really well down there. I will say that I have to be bound for pussy tickling...I like unbound sessions, but it's way too intense for me to keep my legs open and stay still!

I can only speak for myself, I've used vibrators with tickling with several different girls, and in pretty much every single one of them was a huge success. Lol

the buzzing backside of the head is maddening and the vibrating bristles are also a very ticklish sensation that works really well down there. I will say that I have to be bound for pussy tickling...I like unbound sessions, but it's way too intense for me to keep my legs open and stay still!

Oh boy!!! That sounds like a fun time.. ;)

I don't want to ruin anyone's idyllic fantasies about how phenomenal this must be...so bear in mind I can only speak to my own experiences as a lee here. It's almost as if there is a toggle for me, between pleasure and tickling sensations---which is complicated by the fact that tickling itself turns me on, so what we are talking about very specifically here is what message the nerve endings are sending to my brain and the response that I have to them. In a state of being wildly tickled, if you were to vibrate me, there are two possibilities, either the vibrator tickles, and everything keeps tickling, or my toggle switches over to pleasure, and the sensation of tickling is no longer something that my body is paying any attention to--almost like the spell is broken, and my nerve endings are now overwhelmed with pleasure. Not to say you can't switch me back and forth, with some amount of effort. You are better off just tickling my pussy with tools that don't have the intensity of the vibrator (perhaps because I am very sensitive and ticklish there), and saving the vibrator for when you're ready to switch things over to more pleasure focused endeavors.

This exactly! 100% agreed

For me, a vibrator can feel extremely ticklish down there, especially if the tip is just lightly touching me. But feathers and soft Paintbrush are still the best Tools for driving me insane :)

Agree with pretty much everything that's been said. It can be extremely intense and fun. I've really screamed before, it tickled so much.

I can only speak for myself, I've used vibrators with tickling with several different girls, and in pretty much every single one of them was a huge success. Lol

I can say the exact same thing. I am a tickler who also LOVES to give multiple orgasms to women. To make a very long story short:
[1] every woman I've been with has had INTENSE multiple orgasms from my hands and/or my multiple electric toothbrushes...
[2] every woman I've been with REALLY appreciates how talented my hands are -- both with tickling skills and orgasm-inducing skills... and
[3] I've been able to convince every woman I've been with to begin worshipping with me at the Church of the Electric Toothbrush.

(For those of you not in the know, electric toothbrushes are known for the same skills that my hands have -- tickling skills and orgasm-inducing skills.)
(Of course, my hands have many more skills that electric toothbrushes don't have. Examples include writing, typing, food preparation, and holding an electric toothbrush... but I digress.)

Until after you orgasm a time or two, then I'm sure it tickles × infinity. Lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back