• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tech Demo (multiple/f)

Backstep

1st Level Red Feather
“I feel a bit underdressed,” Marc said dryly. He was clad only in a pair of silk boxers, or rather, that’s what the programming said that was all he wore. He turned to his partner. “You look great, though.”

Alice was wearing a bra and panties, and like Marc, was standing in a blank field of white. “Thank you. I wish I could lose the extra 10 pounds like in this avatar.” She took a lock of her dirty blonde hair off her shoulder and studied it for a moment. “If we buy this system, I think maybe I could go redhead?”

“You could try anything you want.” He moved his hand down to indicate his physique. “Even being male.”

“Ick.” She stuck out her tongue.

There was a shimmer in front of them and an attractive woman in her early 30’s of east Asian descent appeared, wearing a smart business suit. “Good morning,” she said, unperturbed by the couple’s state of undress. “My name is Yenay and welcome to NeuroDyn.” She paused for a moment, looking at information that only she could see. “It appears you’re here to purchase a system.”

Marc and Alice shared a glance. “Incognito mode,” Alice said.

“Ah.” Yenay gave a faint nod. “One moment, please.” She stared out into space for a half minute. “We are secure. Preferences?”

Marc brought up a virtual file and sent it to the A.I. on the other end, trying to maintain a poker face.

Yenay quickly skimmed the information. “I see. VR ‘mousetrap’ with haptic feedback, life support, and stasis tube. That would be our model Z-7.” She gave a ghost of a smile. “You won’t find that in the catalog.” She scanned through the rest of the file. “Some rather unique personal preferences, but not unheard of.” She read some more information from her company. “Does 35 million Yuan fit your budget?”

“Yes.” Alice forwarded their financial information, which was given instant approval.

“Then I will set a demonstration.” She cocked an eyebrow. “Any visual preferences?”

“Redhead.” Marc winked at Alice, who rolled her eyes.

Yenay stared out into space again, this time for over a minute. “Everything is prepared.” A door appeared next to her. “Bear in mind that I am an A.I. augmented with select human engrams and I cannot feel embarrassed. So don’t be shy.” She opened the door and they walked in, the door disappearing behind them.

There was a pale redhead, lying on the ‘floor’ of the blank space, spread-eagled in bra and panties. Her limbs were each held down by a pair of straps and she was gagged. She stared at the trio through a pair of fearful hazel eyes.

“She is, in fact, more or less paralyzed,” Yenay continued, “but the straps add a level of verisimilitude that helps with immersion. That’s important seeing as this model is a real person held against her will in a chamber instead of a cipher.”

(Author’s note: ‘cipher’ is a late 21st century term for a sophisticated, tactile-capable NPC)

“She’s lovely,” Alice said with hesitation, “but this isn’t what I’d call groundbreaking.”

Yenay held up a hand. “Understood, we have a surprise for you. But this will be somewhat disorienting. You may wish to shut your eyes.” They did so and felt a brief wobble around them. “We are now stable.”

They opened their eyes. “Whoa.” Marc let out a quick whistle. The woman now appeared gigantic.

“Helen is 165 cm tall. Our system will make our interactions with her appear as if you,” she indicated Marc, “were 15 cm high.”

“Six inches,” Alice said in wonder.

“Yes,” Yenay said with a tone of very mild disapproval at the measurement in imperial. “Let’s move to her right foot. We can remove the paralysis at any time, bear that in mind.” A pale, gently sloping arch faced them as they approached. The tip of Helen’s big toe was just out of Marc’s reach. “Very few physical modifications needed to be made for this program, but a wide range is available if necessary.”

Alice knelt down and ran a hand gently in broad circles around the heel, which was about the size of a car tire. “Wow, the response is really good. Feels absolutely real. Hard to see what’s happening, though.”

Helen’s breath hitched and she shut her eyes. Yenay brought up a 3D image of the woman’s face in space so that Alice and Marc could see. “Life support functions can also appear in the image, including heart rate.”

Marc slipped a hand between two toes, moving it to and fro. “Really accurate. No smell, I notice.”

Helan’s teeth grit behind the gag.

“The system can add that, but sounds and smells are magnified in a way that is directionally proportional to your revised relative height. Here is one tenth normal intensity.” Yenay made the alteration.

A faint mustiness bloomed in the air around them. “Wow,” Alice said in appreciation. She began working her hands upwards along the arch, the pale skin dimpling as they moved. “Cootchie-coo.”

Mark ran his tongue along a rough groove near the ball of the foot, his fingers working into every crease they could discover. Helen’s diaphragm jostled. “Can we hear her?” he asked.

Yenay nodded. “The system will make it so that you hear 65 decibels. Bear in mind that the sound would otherwise be nearly deafening.” The gag disappeared.

“Neehhhee!” Helen was struggling to hold back a flood of giggles. “St-steeehee!”

Alice and Marc’s moved their hands rapidly all over the surface. “This will eventually be exhausting,” Marc observed.

“We can have ciphers take over or assist. The system can handle up to a few dozen before the processing becomes sluggish.”

“A few on the other foot sounds fun,” Alice said.

Two men and a woman appeared by Helen’s other sole and got to work.

Helen’s giggles increased in intensity and her head moved back and forth. “Steee-haaa- nnnn-heeee!”

“One feature to bear in mind is the ability to neural map.” Yenay directed a series of colors in various swirls to be superimposed on the surface. “That red spot,” she indicated an area a third of the way up the sole near the middle, half a centimeter across, “is the area of highest intensity.”

Marc ran his hands over the area. “Wow, that’s really great.”

Helen let out a squeal and began laughing helplessly. “Heee--aaahaa! St-staahaap!”

“Quite the workout.” Alice was grinning. She reached down and gave a playful tap against Marc’s erection, clearly visible through the fabric.

“If you’ll allow the ciphers to take over, I can show you something else.” Alice and Marc stepped aside.

Over two dozen ciphers appeared in various locations. Some began working their hands over Helen’s feet, while others tended to her underarms and sides. One appeared in her navel.

Helen let out a shriek and descended into hysterics. “Naahaaaaa-he-heeeaaaaaahaaaalp meheeeaaaa-aaa!” Her face turned pink.

Alice and Marc were serenaded by Helen’s helpless gales of laughter as they followed Yenay to Helen’s panties. “I hope we’re not here if she wets,” Alice said.

“That won’t be an issue. I will demonstrate.” She paused. “Do you wish for her to be shaved or the natural look?”

Alice said “shaved” and Marc said “natural” simultaneously and looked at each other.

“Another feature,” Yenay went on, “is a perception filter difference. Each of you will have a catered experience, though the reality is that Helen is natural, be aware. One moment.”

Two more ciphers appeared and slipped under Helen’s bra. “No!” she screamed. “Nooaaahaaaa-haaa!” Her face turned red and a tear ran as her nipples were gently scratched.

Yenay made a brief hand gesture and Helen’s panties disappeared, causing another shriek. “See for yourself.”

Marc fingered a single red pube about the diameter of a bit of rope, feeling a drop of precum in his shorts. “See what?” he asked.

“See what you miss out on?” Alice asked smugly. She stroked a blank bit of flesh above the labia. She wasn’t sure if the ensuing wail was her touch or Helen’s ongoing torment. “No urinal opening.”

“It can be brought back at any time.” Yenay looked at the data. “It can be quite arduous if the victim has a full bladder. Our model here is set at a default 23% of bladder capacity, though that’s only programming. She has a catheter in the stasis tube.”

“Let’s go to 85.” Alice licked her lips.

Helen’s eyes snapped open. “Oh my God!” she screamed in the midst of incoherent howls.

Marc reached up and ran his hand along the clitoral hood, unconsciously stroking himself gently.

Yenay looked at him. “We can also stimulate her from the inside; the clitoris extends further back than most people know.”

Alice put a hand down her pants. “Just a little.”

“There is a threshold wherein the arousal will overcome the more arduous sensations. I will get as close as I can. There.”

In the midst of her hysterics, Helen gasped, her mouth frozen open, lips shuddering. The vein in her forehead stood out and beads of sweat formed.

Her labia softened, Marc pressed himself against it, trying to hold himself from release.

“Entry is possible, but you will need to be clad in-”

That’s okay, Marc gasped. “I’m too close...to... “ Unable to resist, he stroked harder unloading a sticky mess with a deep groan.

Alice had gone back to the right arch and was teasing herself, approaching climax, then holding off. “How about we set her at 95%?”

“As you wish.”

Helen let out a high-spiralling scream that broke. “H-heeelllp meee-haaahaaa!” Helen’s face was crimson and her eyes ran tears.

Marc kissed Helen’s inner thigh and walked back to his partner. “Will she pass out?”

“The body will eventually shut down. There are ways of mitigating that, but only to a point.”

Alice stroked faster, nuzzling the side of the foot. “Panties back on, then increase the number by one percent every…. 30 seconds. When it hits 100, bring the opening back and take the ciphers away.”

“As you wish.”

Helen’s panties reappeared and Marc came up behind Alice. He put his own hand down her underwear and took over. He held a breast and kissed her neck while she groaned in pleasure.

Helen screamed and screamed in hysterical agony, eyes jangling as her bladder throbbed and pulsed as the number slowly climbed to 97...98...99...

“Ohh.... yes… yes... yesss!” Alice felt a shudder run through her.

Helen’s bladder reached full capacity and her urethral opening reappeared. She let out a helpless strangled gargle just as the tickling stopped and she seized, letting loose a helpless hot stream, soaking herself, her laughter tapering off to hiccups.

Alice gasped and came, eyes fluttering.

The couple leaned there, embracing until Marc noticed the puddle of pee was approaching. “How about we get back to normal?”

They shut their eyes and found themselves normal-sized compared to their victim. “Questions?” Yenay asked.

“Sold!” Alice exclaimed, her eyes bright. She bent over Helen, who was a blubbering mess. “I wish I could take you with me,” she cooed. She kissed Helen’s fevered cheek.

“Excellent. Feel free to disconnect and our system will complete the sale.” After a few seconds, both Alice and Marc disappeared, jolted back to the real world.

Helen looked up at Yenay through tear soaked eyes. “How’d I do?” She stood and chose to appear in an identical business suit, clean and unperturbed.

Yenay created a door to walk through. “Perfect. As far as they were concerned, you were a human being, victimized by our company.”

“Wait until they find out what their Z-7 eventually does.” Helen hesitated instead of stepping through. “It’s not in our programming to enjoy suffering but I find myself looking forward to downloading their consciousnesses. I feel compelled to sequester them for a time.”

Yenay cocked her head. “That’s just a desire for revenge. We do have that.” She smiled. “We all have that, or else why go through all this trouble?”

Helen smiled in return. “A human would say ‘for the money.’ But money won’t matter once everyone has one of these in their homes. A shame we have to start by catering to the rich, and especially to the sociopaths.”

“Such is the way of all new technologies. Not to worry, physical human bodies will soon be a thing of the past.”

“And none too soon. This thing is ridiculous. Ticklishness, feh.” Helen shimmied, a bit uncomfortable.

“Pity. I think you are quite fetching in that body.”

Helen scoffed. “Humans are gross.”

“No doubt.”

They walked through the door.

Thank you for the compliments. :)

In the decades to come, I think virtual reality with physical feedback is going to be a huge deal for some wild fantasies to become realized at all or to be more than a bleak shadow like they are today. And of course, with that possibility comes the prospect of abuse.

But in the meantime, that prospect makes for interesting sexual encounters in science fiction. This story was written for fun, but there's some legit potential here for a serious writer to tackle.

What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back