• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Effective tool and area

Solestroker88

TMF Master
So what’s your most effective tickle tool and on what area just wondering as I’m looking to explore mines is personally feather to the asshole very tip love it sends them and me wild

A fork, rounded tines.
A prickly toothbrush is also very useful, unpowered.

I made a custom tickle tool that I could slide in between a lee's toes - beat reaction ever!
636f67957fa83fcd0c00099cd2a33448.jpg

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

I made a custom tickle tool that I could slide in between a lee's toes - beat reaction ever!
636f67957fa83fcd0c00099cd2a33448.jpg

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Wow I fucking love the idea of that dude can I try and replicate this bad boy ?

I've taped toothbrushes and feathers to my fingers before. Sent the lee I did it to crazy. Generally brushes though.

Hairbrush on oiled feet - it drives my boyfriend crazy!! 🥰 I've heard electric flossers are good too but haven't tried one out yet

Haha well he's usually the one who tickles me - I'm way more ticklish than he is, except when it comes to his feet! He is CRAZY ticklish there, so it's a good way for me to get revenge when needed hahaha. He's stronger than I am and is pretty good at getting away, but I've been able to pin him down good a couple times and drive him crazy by just stroking his feet 😉 not gonna lie I LOVE tickling him when I get the chance

Haha well he's usually the one who tickles me - I'm way more ticklish than he is, except when it comes to his feet! He is CRAZY ticklish there, so it's a good way for me to get revenge when needed hahaha. He's stronger than I am and is pretty good at getting away, but I've been able to pin him down good a couple times and drive him crazy by just stroking his feet 😉 not gonna lie I LOVE tickling him when I get the chance

Love a good revenge incident I’m the same if I were to get
Tickled on my feet I would honestly need to be tied right and gaged I would honestly
Scream

The blindfold, while not a tickle tool, is a helpful accessory to make some lee's experience extra ticklish. All those wearing never know where the tickle is coming from.

The blindfold, while not a tickle tool, is a helpful accessory to make some lee's experience extra ticklish. All those wearing never know where the tickle is coming from.

Ermmmmm great idea I love the whites in there eyes when your torture there soles saying that al try anything twice three times if I like it thanks man :angel:

I can honestly say that a Remmington trimmer with the head removed is extremely effective on bare feet, with or without lubrication.

My all time favorite is tickling bare feet with my fingers because I just love the way it feels. But wow. that Remmington brings on the "please stop" begging every time I used it!

I can honestly say that a Remmington trimmer with the head removed is extremely effective on bare feet, with or without lubrication.

My all time favorite is tickling bare feet with my fingers because I just love the way it feels. But wow. that Remmington brings on the "please stop" begging every time I used it!

Hmmmmmm that’s a idea I like it thanks

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back