• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ever not used a safe word ?

I've never needed one , as of yet that is. I really do like the way it feels when getting tickled, so it's highly unlikely I'll ever need to use a safe word.

I’ve never used a safe word. But then my experiences have always been with partners who know me and I’ve been with for awhile. Since it’s very sexual to me, it’s the only way I enjoy it. If I said Ow! or something, they’d stop and make sure I’m ok. Also, I have gotten a teeny bit choked up from laughing a few times. They always stop and let me catch my breath. &#55357;&#56842;

Over my years of playing with people in tickling and other D/s scenes I've always used safe words. And they have been used in situations as varied as the tied partner having a significant leg cramp, to a partner that had a suppressed trauma emerge during a scene who rapidly decompensated and safe worded to end things so their mental state could be handled.

I've always held that no matter how experienced, how well you know your partner, there are always possible unforeseen circumstances that can emerge during a session that may require a full stop of activities, and there has to be a way for that to occur. The cramp example is a good one. It was in a D/s scene where significant pain was being dealt to them, but the cramps pain was most unwelcome and unfun. Only by the safe word did I learn that there was something that needed immediate attention (and freedom of the cramped leg, as to limit longer term damage)

Mostly I've found psychological aspects to be the reason the safe word ripcord gets pulled, and those can even be invisible to the person that has them until they manifest. Like submerged icebergs trauma often bobs along for years unseen and unknown. But when it pops out it needs to be handled immediately.

No Dom/Top/Master is omniscient as to their partners state. No sub/bottom/slave always knows what may trigger them in a bad way.

Better to have the option to stop things than not.

Myriads

I never used safe words with my ex. She wasn’t into tickling like I am but she really enjoyed pushing me to and past my limit. I kind of agree with tickle therapy’s logic. A safe word takes the excitement of “losing all control” from the ticklee. And I explained the idea of it all to my ex at the time. Told her that she was in complete control, and not to stop until she was ready to stop, no matter what I said. To make it so I had no choice at all. (she would taunt me, and remind me of what I asked for, and that I’ve got no choice but to laugh) I’m glad I did. Cause it made for a lot of unbelievable sessions. Unbearable at the time, but that’s the point. Unbearable but somehow forced to endure. She knew me well enough to really know when to stop. But it was ultimately her choice, not mine...and that made the tickling that much more intense. Laying there knowing that there’s no way I can stop it no matter what, and knowing the SHE knew I was thinking that! Good times :)

We never use any safewords when we do tickle therapy and this is why.
If you have a safeword - it means you have control and the responsibility for what's going on with you.
This is not what the client needs. They need to lose control and give it away, just be tickled and laugh, and reload their heads.

Imagine a young mother who has to be responsible 24/7. She needs this break. She needs to be tickled silly and feel totally helpless.
And this is the sensation we give them that they thank us for, after we finish with them.

How long do you usually tickle them for?

If you're into nonconsensual tickling, the problem is that a safe word makes it at least somewhat consensual. So I never used one. Or - same thing - we had one but we agreed in advance it wouldn't be honored. If there was a reason to stop I had no doubt I could let the ler know. But IIRC I never had to test that out.

I have with strangers in the past. With my wife never, we are both switches but she is a more into being a dom. So I tend to go light on her so no safe word is needed. I'm a very willing lee, the thought of being fully helpless is what I love about tickling a safe word would ruin that. Besides I'm loud so a tight gag is usually needed lol. I feel it's safe when you know your partner well enough and when the lee is experienced they have to know what they are getting themselves into.

No better feeling than begging my wife for mercy and getting none lol

I always have a safe word as a lee but only because I have asthma and so far I haven't met with the same ler enough times for them to know the warning signs. I have only had to use it once because I was feeling an attack coming on and I needed my inhaler in order to avoid a full blown attack.

I love being tickled so I only use a safe word if there is a serious reason to make the tickling stop. I have been tickled for 2-3 hours at a time and not had a problem and never used the safe word, but that one time I was glad I had it.

I never used safe words with my ex. She wasn’t into tickling like I am but she really enjoyed pushing me to and past my limit. I kind of agree with tickle therapy’s logic. A safe word takes the excitement of “losing all control” from the ticklee. And I explained the idea of it all to my ex at the time. Told her that she was in complete control, and not to stop until she was ready to stop, no matter what I said. To make it so I had no choice at all. (she would taunt me, and remind me of what I asked for, and that I’ve got no choice but to laugh) I’m glad I did. Cause it made for a lot of unbelievable sessions. Unbearable at the time, but that’s the point. Unbearable but somehow forced to endure. She knew me well enough to really know when to stop. But it was ultimately her choice, not mine...and that made the tickling that much more intense. Laying there knowing that there’s no way I can stop it no matter what, and knowing the SHE knew I was thinking that! Good times :)

This is the attitude I'm looking for with a 'lee! :p

Wonder if there any Lee’s that don’t use a safe word and can take getting tickled until the Ler gives up strange wonder I know but you never know

i have only used a safe word one in my life. all the rest of my lee adventures have been sans safe word.

steve

I always have a safe word as a lee but only because I have asthma and so far I haven't met with the same ler enough times for them to know the warning signs. I have only had to use it once because I was feeling an attack coming on and I needed my inhaler in order to avoid a full blown attack.

I love being tickled so I only use a safe word if there is a serious reason to make the tickling stop. I have been tickled for 2-3 hours at a time and not had a problem and never used the safe word, but that one time I was glad I had it.

Dammmm your tough

I have with strangers in the past. With my wife never, we are both switches but she is a more into being a dom. So I tend to go light on her so no safe word is needed. I'm a very willing lee, the thought of being fully helpless is what I love about tickling a safe word would ruin that. Besides I'm loud so a tight gag is usually needed lol. I feel it's safe when you know your partner well enough and when the lee is experienced they have to know what they are getting themselves into.

No better feeling than begging my wife for mercy and getting none lol

Wow this sounds great

Thanks Solesstroker88. I just love the natural high I get from the endorphin release. It can be addicting at times ;)

Everytime I'm the lee I don't use a safeword. If the stimulation got the point of being painful or unpleasurable I'd let him know, but I don't understand the point of safeword systems.

I use safewords. I agree with Myriads, there are many unforeseen circumstances can happen during the course of a session, and they may need to be addressed sooner than later. That said, ive never had to use one. Ill often be tickled hard for 2-3 hours or until my ler is tired of doing it. Think of it like keeping an umbrella in your car: you probably wont need one but, if you do, youll be glad you came prepared.

I use safewords. I agree with Myriads, there are many unforeseen circumstances can happen during the course of a session, and they may need to be addressed sooner than later. That said, ive never had to use one. Ill often be tickled hard for 2-3 hours or until my ler is tired of doing it. Think of it like keeping an umbrella in your car: you probably wont need one but, if you do, youll be glad you came prepared.

2-3 hours wow I couldn’t take 2-3 minutes :blimey:

I'm a tickler, and so I always respect whatever safewords are given to me by the ticklee.

That being said, I knew of a terrific tickling couple, based just outside New York City, who were so trusting of each other, that they never used a safeword.

In fact, they used to joke that their safeword was the following, usually said quickly, and in an angry tone: "Come on, you (son of a) bitch, is that all you got for me?"

(Both were switches, but I think he leaned more towards being a ticklee, and I think she leaned more towards being a tickler.)

Both of them, sadly, have passed away. I refer to Ed and Patti... some of you knew them. Terrific people. I miss them both.

I'm a tickler, and so I always respect whatever safewords are given to me by the ticklee.

That being said, I knew of a terrific tickling couple, based just outside New York City, who were so trusting of each other, that they never used a safeword.

In fact, they used to joke that their safeword was the following, usually said quickly, and in an angry tone: "Come on, you (son of a) bitch, is that all you got for me?"

(Both were switches, but I think he leaned more towards being a ticklee, and I think she leaned more towards being a tickler.)

Both of them, sadly, have passed away. I refer to Ed and Patti... some of you knew them. Terrific people. I miss them both.

Sorry to Here about that man

Sounds like you had some great experiences with them to
Remember

Sorry to Here about that man
Sounds like you had some great experiences with them to remember

I do... yes. Thank you. Both of them were good people, and when I was married to a ticklee (2000-2003), she and I spent time with them -- either at our place in Albany NY, or his place along the Jersey coast (before they got married), or at gatherings. Good times.

I know Patti owned a hair salon, and I'm pretty sure Ed worked in the health field. Both left us WAY too soon; I miss them both. I'm certain they're now permanent residents of Tickle Heaven.

I get that this is a lighthearted thread, but on the serious side, I am a strong believer in safewords. As a ler/top, it is very important to have an agreed signal (verbal, or hand signal if the lee is gagged). Myriads really said everything that needs to be said on the subject.

When Milagros mentioned being tickled by the pro Domme, her announcement of "no safeword" is a big deal, because she is taking the entire responsibility for the other person and the session on herself. That's confidence. For me personally, as a top and non-pro, that is a level of responsibility I am not comfortable with.

There will always be a safeword, and if I can make her use it by tickling, well... that's hot.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back