• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ever not used a safe word ?

I get that this is a lighthearted thread, but on the serious side, I am a strong believer in safewords. As a ler/top, it is very important to have an agreed signal (verbal, or hand signal if the lee is gagged). Myriads really said everything that needs to be said on the subject.

When Milagros mentioned being tickled by the pro Domme, her announcement of "no safeword" is a big deal, because she is taking the entire responsibility for the other person and the session on herself. That's confidence. For me personally, as a top and non-pro, that is a level of responsibility I am not comfortable with.

There will always be a safeword, and if I can make her use it by tickling, well... that's hot.

Have you been able to make her use it often?

Yeah. Safewords weren’t used (or common at least) in the straight bdsm world until the late 1980s. Even then the concept depended more on the players & level of trust + experience.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back