• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lexi Rivera(Youtuber)

cards

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pe63rqvnpAk

So celebrity is probably a stretch here, but she does have millions of followers on YouTube and other sites, so I think in this day and age she can count. Anyways, Lexi and her brother are doing a truth or dare video, and one of her dares is get tickled for 30 seconds. And her brother tickles her neck and sides.

So in fairness, she does say she isn't that ticklish twice, however, I think you can still tell the tickling is definitely getting to her. She doesn't laugh, but she squirms the entire time and looks like she's trying not to laugh or smile. So I think its decent confirmation and a fun scene. Her brother also admits he isn't a good tickler, so maybe with someone else she'd react even more.

But yeah, I thought this was a fun little tickling scene and she's a very pretty girl. She was also 18 when this filmed.

The tickling part starts at 11:13.

Maybe she isn't good at judging her own ticklishness, or maybe she knows people way more ticklish than her? I don't know what "not that ticklish" means, but she seems pretty ticklish to me. Not that ticklish would be her barely moving at all, especially being tickled on her neck and by someone who's apparently a bad tickler.

Maybe she isn't good at judging her own ticklishness, or maybe she knows people way more ticklish than her? I don't know what "not that ticklish" means, but she seems pretty ticklish to me. Not that ticklish would be her barely moving at all, especially being tickled on her neck and by someone who's apparently a bad tickler.

I think in the same way. She may not be the most ticklish girl in the world, but she was undeniable ticklish on that video ...

That's why ticklishness rating 0-10 is not the ideal. Each person is based on their own parameters and the scale does not measure accurately ...

Anyway, nice video. Here's a clip: https://www.mediafire.com/file/wmm3...era+Play+Wheel+of+Truth+or+Dare_Trim.mp4/file

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back