• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Professor and Student at the Hands of Secret Police (ff/ff, interrogation, non-con)

AfNull

TMF Regular
Las Montanas is an idyllic island nation in Southern Caribbean, flourishing with foreign trade, newfound mining industry and tourism, ruled under strong fist of semi-authoritarian president and his clandestine secret service. Most of the population suffers minimal disturbances to their daily lives, and the president has been able to rule relatively unopposed… Until recently that is. Rising opposition to his totalitarian ways has caused him to double down on strength, his paranoia causing him to approve of extreme measures in order to safeguard his rule. This is a story about two women caught in it.

“Classes are cancelled again?”

Maria Rodriguez sighed and turned away from closed door after reading the note posted on it.

“I really picked the worst time to study political science.”, she cursed. Maria was a 20-year-old International Studies major, whose budding academic career was really taking a nosedive due to their dear president’s worsening paranoia. Most of faculty staff had decided to cancel their classes and lay low rather than risk teaching inappropriate politics in such unstable time, especially after arrests of several more outspoken members of academia for relatively minor critique of the state. Maria considered it a shame. For some years, it had seemed like that country would become more liberalized and take steps towards actual democracy, but the glorious leader must have gotten cold feet as that future loomed closer. Maria wished this setback would not be permanent, she had considered emigrating a million times since her early teens, but still loved her people despite its leader’s flaws.

While walking the corridors of university alone, Maria soon met a familiar face. She came upon Sally Yorke, North American researcher who started working and lecturing in the faculty just before tensions began to rise. Sally was a 41-year-old career-oriented lady, with curly red hair, deep blue eyes and a body which still looked flattering due to her lifelong fitness hobbies. Maria was a Latin American beauty with dark complexion herself, whose sporty build turned heads whenever she was sunbathing in the beach in a bikini. Maria was wearing a white top and blue denim shorts, and the teacher she rushed to greet was dressed in quite conservative black pencil skirt, white button up shirt and red high heels.

“Professor Yorke! So glad to see someone still comes to campus.” Maria said both as a happy remark and as expression of disappointment for most of academia. She had always liked Sally, she was lecturer in many of her courses and leading figure of a reading circle she attended.

“I don’t blame my local colleagues for wanting to lay low.” Sally answered. “I’m just a foreigner working here – worst thing they can do to me is to send me home prematurely. It is not like I would have my entire life is in a line like they do. Like you do.”

“I’ll be alright. We will be alright. I… I just wish we could be doing more. More than just living in fright until times somehow get better.”

“I get it Maria. I get it. You should go home now though, but if you drop by my office, I can give you some reading to make up for some of missed lessons.”

The women kept on chatting as they went to her office, only to find the door open.

“Weird. I’m sure I locked up properly for the night.” Sally thought.

It turned out she was right. Upon walking in, they found the office ransacked, and if that was not enough, it was swarming with agents of the secret police. Sally could only yelp before being pulled inside by them, together with Maria.

“Sally Yorke.” The officer in charge said as both women being handcuffed. Most of police inside were going through Sally’s lockers and documents, obviously seeking for something. “You are under arrest on suspicion for spying and agitation. We have reasons to believe you’re recruiting our students to revolutionary terrorist groups.”

“What? No!” Sally protested. “This… This is a mistake! I have never done such things! I’m a researcher, not a-”

“Quiet! Take her to the center. Take the girl too. We will find out what two of them were up to here.”

Maria and Sally – who was gagged after demanding a phone call to USA embassy – were dragged off to an unmarked police van, which took off towards the infamous headquarters of the secret police.

The corridors of secret police’s headquarters were always quiet. There was no idle chatter. Only sounds were occasional footsteps of officers and staff moving from room to room. All the discussions were done either in secure office rooms or soundproofed interrogation facilities. Sally and Maria both found themselves in the latter. The hallway with sturdy doors to interrogation rooms was even more dead silent than rest of the facility, which was ironic considering what was going on behind the iron doors.

“Tell me the names of your contacts. I’m still asking nicely.”

“AHAHAHAHAHA I TOHOLD YOU I’M JUHUHUST A RESEACHEHEHER, AAHAHAAHAHAA!”

Sally was tied from her wrists to a a metal char bolted to a floor. If it weren’t the chair would have flipped over thousands of times already. Sally was writhing, squirming like a madwoman, thrashing her head from side to side, cackling with tears in her eyes. The reason for her hysterical state was constant foot tickling she had been subjected to for almost an hour already. Her legs had been lifted on a sturdy table – in front of her and restrained in reinforced stocks attached to the table. Her footwear had been removed and placed by the stocks, one in each side, and her bare feet had been immobilized by toeties. A necessary procedure for what her interrogator, Nina Salazar, a petite young woman dressed in one of smallest uniform sizes was doing. She was slowly dragging two feathers up and down along Sally’s arches, twirling them with her fingers as she tickled the suffering woman to hysteria and beyond.

“PLEAAHAAHASE, PLEAHAHAHASE, IHIHIT TIHICKLES, NOHOHOHOOOO!”

Nina had been smiling with sadistic glee ever since she begun the interrogation session. This North American lady was one of the most ticklish subjects she had ever had a pleasure to work with. She was only using feathers, and Sally already looked like she was trying to jump out of her skin.

“It’s only going to get worst for you, professor.” She lifted the feathers under Sally’s toes and begun to gently tickle each of them. This made Sally even more hysterical than before, she started screaming and rocking her body back and forth as much as she could. Nina glanced at a metal tray laying on the table, in front of stocks. It held over a dozen of instruments of foot tickle torture. Wooden back scratchers. Hairbrushes. Pipe cleaners. Electric toothbrushes and flossers. Nina could not wait to unleash them all on Sally’s hypersensitive soles and toes.

“NONONO NOOHOHOO, AHAHAHAHAAHAHAA, YOHOHO HAHAVE TO STOHOHOP, IHII CAHAHAN’T HAHAHAHA I CHAHAHAAN’T STAHAND IHIHIHIIIT!”
“You’re going to stand a lot more…” Nina whispered. She reached to the tray with her left hand, while the right kept feathering toes of Sally’s other foot. She grabbed a back scratcher and begun to slowly rake it from ball of Sally’s feet to her heel.

“AAAAARGH! HAAHAHAHHAAAA, NAHAAHAHAHAHHAAA!”

Sally’s hysteria reached new heights, but Nina knew no pity.

“What are the names of your local contacts?”, she asked again, not certain if the prisoner even heard the question under all the laughter. Oh well. She will have plenty of time for questions later, Nina thought, and took another back scratcher to bring Sally’s foot torture to more equal level.

Maria was also suffering in her own cell. She was restrained differently from her teacher, she was tied on a padded table in middle of the room, restrained with leather cuffs binding her wrists, ankles and waist. While Sally got to keep all her clothing except high heels, Maria had been robbed of her top, leaving her clad in jeans and bra. Her predicament was not quite like Sally’s, but its outcome was the same. Hysterical laughter and desperate begging.

“IHIHIHIHI SWEAHAHAHR, IHIHIHIH DOHON’T KNOHOHOW ANYTHIIHIHIHNG, IIIHIHIHIHHIII, STOOOP!”

Maria’s tear-stained face was already red, and her long jet-black hair was getting all messed up. Her head was the only part of her body she could properly move, and she was shaking it like crazy.

“Very well my girl. Rib tickling continues.” Her interrogator cooed. She was being tickled by an officer dressed like Nina, Estrella Leon, whose fingers were mercilessly kneading skinny ribs of the hapless student, ruthlessly exploring every inch between her belly and armpits. It was a wonder such a brutish looking woman could have such nimble fingers.

“IHIHIHIHIHI DOHOHOHON’T KNOW IHIH DON’T KNOHOHOW PLEAAHAHAHAHASE IIHIHIHI DOHOHOON’T KNOHOHOHOOOW!”

Maria had never even thought that ticklish panic could be limitless, but now it was constantly reaching new heights. She was excruciatingly ticklish all over her upper body, something her friends and lovers had teased her for all her life for. This was not teasing. This was torture.

“NOHOHO TIHIHIICKLIHIHING, PLEAAHAHAHAHSEHEHEH, NO MOHOHOOORE, AHAHANYTHIHIHING, I DO ANYTHIHIHIHING!”

“Then tell me about illegal activities of your professor. You are complicit in them. Do not try to deny it.”

She crept her hands to armpits of the laughing girl, who just kept on begging and pleading in absolute hysteria. Estrella loved feeling her victims squirming against her fingers like this.

“IHIHIHI REAHAHAHALLY DOHOHON’T KNOHOHOW, IHIHIHIIHHIHIHIII, AAHAHAHHAHAA, MEHEHEHRCYYY PLEAAHAHAHHAASE!”

Estrella kept on moving her hands along the girl’s body, lowering them to her belly. The reaction was as explosive as it had been during the first minutes of torture.

“NONONO NOHOHOHOT MY BELLY NOOHOHOO, NOHOHOT AGAHAIN!” Maria’s screaming laughter was so loud that you could have almost heard it outside the soundproofed room. Estrella begun the familiar kneading torture against Estrella’s taut tummy, reducing her laughter into just incoherent screaming.

“I will resume questioning you soon enough, dear.” Estrella said, not caring that suffering Maria could not hear her from her personal tickle Hell. “I’ll get the info out of you.”

“NOHOHOT THEHEHEHEHREEEE, NOOHOHOOHOT THEHEHEEHEHEEEREEEEE, NOOOHOHOHOOO!”

Sally was finding new peaks of ticklish agony herself too. After giving Sally’s feet proper brushing with huge hairbrushes that covered her soles entirely Nina had decided to break her with precision. She had mapped the most ticklish exact spots in her soles with electric toothbrushes, slowly moving them over every millimeter of Sally’s exposed sole, only to see and hear where they evoked the highest pitched screaming and most animalistic futile struggling. This brushing experiment had proven that her ultimate weakness were both her arches and her toes. Prolonged tickling concentrated to any of them practically sent ticklish electric shocks to every cell of Sally’s body. Nina was keeping the electric brushes pressed against her arches now. Sally wanted to kick. She wanted to jump straight through the ceiling. But all she could do was to howl like a banshee.

“I think you’re going to tell me all about your ring of radicals really soon.” Nina said, and a diabolical thought formed in her head. She put one of the brushes down but kept the other pressed against the center of Sally’s left foot. She then taped the toothbrush against her sole, perpetually locked to spin against Sally’s hypersensitive skin. She repeated the same to her other foot, marveling the stocks as she did. Sally was really going berserk. She was at edges of her very sanity and fought like it against her binds. Still, the stocks and toeties held, keeping her feet completely immobile for most atrocious of tortures yet.

“Don’t worry. I’m not going to keep my hands empty.” She said to Sally, whose soles were now at mercy of automated torture. Nina took the electric flossers in her hands and turned them on. She started tickling Sally’s trapped toes with them, going through every toe individually over and over again, sometimes tickling a single toe with both flossers, focusing properly on tickling even such small targets all over, under and between them.

As sally was suffering the rotating and vibrating torture, Maria was in her own kind of ultimate ticklish nightmare.

“TAHAAHAHAAKE IT AAHAHAHAWAY TAHAHAKE IT AHAHAHAWAY, NOOOOHOHOHOHOOOO!”

Estrella’s fingers had grazed her belly button several times, but now that she focused on it, she was a bit mad she had been neglecting it for so long. Despite being tied down tightly, Estrella was buckling so hard she thought she might break some of the cuffs. She was preferred to use her hands to break her victims but carried the mandatory feather which all interrogators were supposed to have for “traditionalist reasons”. That feather was now twirling in Maria’s deep navel, wrecking ticklish havoc as it tickled its walls.

“I’M GOHOHOHOING TO DIEEHEHEEHEEHEEEEEEEE!” Maria screamed, throwing her head as much back as she could. Estrella kept on torturing her and used her free hand to tickle her sides and ribs. It must have added tremendously to the suffering of such sensitive girl, but on the surface, Estrella could not see the difference. Only tickling her belly button drove Maria so nuts that she could not physically express greater suffering.

As the worst weaknesses of both women were being exploited without any pity, their remaining mental defenses melted away. Their absolute limits were broken. The torture had to end. All that their agonized minds could focus on was to make it stop. New kind of pleading could gradually be heard amid the desperate laughter in both interrogation rooms.

“IHIHHI I TAAHAHAHALK, IHIHIH TAHAHAAALK!”

“Estrella, Nina, excellent work. I knew our great leader’s gut instinct was correct once again. There truly was a foreign plot within our beloved university!”

Estrella and Nina were standing in secret police’s commander’s office. They had submitted reports of previous day’s interrogations and their findings this morning, and commander was ecstatic.

“I never even suspected that plots against our beloved president could be so intricate and devious! To imagine that entire reading circle of students was involved in the conspiracy! Or that there were so many other teachers collaborating with them! Thank God we got to them so quickly, reportedly getting arrested earlier today took them all by surprise. Their interrogations should yield even more results. You’ve done a great service to your country and president, both of you!”

“We live to serve, colonel!” They both answered. “Shall we be assigned new subjects for further interrogations, sir?” Estrella asked enthusiastically.

“Oh no. You two are to continue interrogations of Sally Yorke and Maria Rodriguez. Yorke implicated Rodriguez as a major recruiter of student activists, she never mentioned such activities in her own confession. Similarly, Rodriguez said that that Yorke is in active communication with more militant rebel cells. We must make Yorke divulge information about all of them! Get to it, dismissed.”

The interrogators smiled. They saluted the colonel and walked to the silent corridors. There was more life than ever now behind the closed door. More teachers, more students, all of them worked over by other interrogators, to be broken with tickle torture just like the two women who had betrayed them in desperation, ready to sell anyone out to end their own suffering.

“See you at evening.” Nina said to Estrella as she opened door to room housing Sally. She was tied just like yesterday; same torture instruments were awaiting on the table by the stocks. Estrella got a peek inside before the door closed. There was a look of pure horror in Sally’s face when she saw who had entered.

“N-no, no, NOT AGAIN, NOOO-“The scream was interrupted by slam of the door.

Estrella continued her way towards torture cell where Maria already waited for her. She thought about unspeakable things going on in other cells. How sensitive nipples were being tormented by shaving brushes. How feather dusters were spinning in armpits. How fingers were wiggling against hypersensitive sides. How all the imprisoned women would eventually say and do anything to make it stop. How they would betray anyone to be free of tickle torture.

Estrella almost felt bad for Sally and Maria. They had done what anyone would do after being broken by tickling. Unfortunately for them, you do not get spared by betraying a friend who has betrayed you too. Feelings of pity were replaced by sadistic glee once she reached her door. She opened it, finding already panicking Maria back on the torture table.

“NO, I TOLD YOU EVERYTHING, NOOOO-“

The door slammed shut. If one would listen carefully, they would hear muffled screams of multiple innocent women screaming in laughter. Some for longer than others. Nina and Estrella would make sure to extract just right confessions to enjoy their toys for a long, long time.

Last edited:
Nice! Will there be a switch in the positions? Marie foot tickled and Sally on the upperbody?

Nice! Will there be a switch in the positions? Marie foot tickled and Sally on the upperbody?

Probably not, but I might write more stories with this same setting at some point with new unfortunate victims to suffer under the hands and torture tools of the ruthless interrogators. Don't quote me on that though, since I know I'm bad with sticking to serial stories.

This was one of the best stories I have read in a long time. Would love to see a continuation!

This was one of the best stories I have read in a long time. Would love to see a continuation!

I already got some ideas so it's very probable that there will be continuation with new tickle victims. I'll need to think of details a bit though, since I'd like it to be at least a bit different to this one despite setting and (most likely) merciless interrogation theme remaining.

Maybe you could do a story where some american journalists such as amy robach and cecelia vega from abc good morning america are there to do a story and get kidnapped and tickle tortured to reveal a source

Maybe you could do a story where some american journalists such as amy robach and cecelia vega from abc good morning america are there to do a story and get kidnapped and tickle tortured to reveal a source

I'm unlikely to use real people in my stories, partly because I'm not an American and don't really know your public figures outside global news, and because I like creating fictional characters more. Journalists in trouble isn't impossible wish as a theme, though.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back