• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my first commission: A Mother in debt ff/ff bare feet, bondage, hairbrush, massager

saratk

TMF Master
Hey all! I opened a deviant art account, and am now accepting submissions. Cash App is easiest. I charge a $10 per 1000 words, totally customized by you. As much detail or as little as you want. Here is a link to my page if you want to loo at more.

https://www.deviantart.com/saratk

Stef and Dom were on their way home one gorgeous, mild Friday night in May...They both attend a community college nearby. Stefanie was younger at 18 years old, but out of the two, she had the more dominant personality.. She enjoyed a career as a cheerleader in high school. She was very smart, and constantly needed to be the center of attention. She was a gorgeous girl with brown hair and eyes and sweet olive skin. She proved to be troublesome for her sister, as she is outgoing and stubborn, but being so delicate and feminine, she always seemed to get her way. She drove her older sister, Dominique, who just turned 21. You'd think that milestone would be significant for any girl in college, but not for her. It's just another year, as she is much more reserved. She's painfully shy, guarded and kind, but somewhat brooding. Even when she speaks, there is a distinct difference in volume and tone between the two. Stef, being more direct, loud, almost explosive how she talks, and Dom is more mellow, soothing, sensual, almost someone you’d expect to do ASMR videos. Maybe she does. Who knows, no one really knows much about her and her interests or secrets. She has long very dark brown hair, piercing grey eyes often heavily made up with black eyeliner, and snow pale skin from the amount of time she spends indoors.

The differences between these sisters couldn't be more stark.. Even what they wore, was drastically different. Being a gorgeous May day, Stef wore white capri cargo pants, a teal top, a jean jacket and white flip flops, where Dom wore a black band shirt, dark eye liner, black boot cut jeans, black doc martens and black socks, which you probably would never see, as she was so shy about her feet, she mostly didn't remove her shoes until she was safe in her room. There’s a traumatic story involving her feet for another day...

The two of them were driving home to pick up their bridesmaid dresses. They were both in a wedding tomorrow for their cousin. Her mom was also attending, was not a part of the wedding party. They knew money was tight for their mom, Karen, because their aunt and uncle couldn't pay for the wedding on their own, so their mom in her kind heart had borrowed some money from a somewhat shady source. She had put on craigslist that she needed $20,000 and someone had contacted her saying they could lend her the money, if it were paid back in a year...that was a year and one month ago, and their mom, Karen had lost her job 4 months ago, already paid her sister for the wedding and was at this point, barely scraping by. No way was she able to pay $20,000 back, She dipped into savings and was able to pay all but $1,000, and has been constantly threatened and harrassed for the past month by this less than reputable lender. She was emotionally hitting her breaking point, and the daughters wished they could help.

"You realize you're going to have to lose your black nails tomorrow right?" says Stef. "Yeah, i'll take them off tonight." answers Dom. "Might as well wait, we have nail appointments tomorrow. I don't understand why every time there is a wedding, the wedding party has to do a whole “spa day together” and all go get their nails done.. I take care of mine, I don't need a freaking pedicure!"

Dom's stomach dropped, not knowing this was a part of it. "a p-pedicure? I have to get one?" Her eyes widened as she silently sat there in the passenger seat. "YES!" answered Stef "I went and got one once and I'll never go back if I can help it...they SCRUB YOUR FEET, Dom!” Dom began to sweat as she heard this. Stef continues "I HATE having my feet touched. They are so fucking ticklish. I can’t stand any of it. But when they SCRUB them, I scream and make a huge scene. It’s humiliating!"

Dom didn't say a word, but was suddenly filled with anxiety surging through her body. "I can't deal with this" as her heart started racing. She thought "Not only do I have to have my bare feet SHOWN, but they are going to TOUCH them??? and SCRUB them?? I can't deal with that! I can barely scratch an itch on my foot without cracking a smile. Shit this is going to be awful." Also, both girls were a bit self conscious of their feet...Stef's were a size 9.5 and Dom's were narrow and a size 9. Any way to not have their feet be the center of attention, particularly in public would be more than a huge relief. Stef had serious issues with vulnerability, having her feet tickled in public was basically a nightmare scenario for her, who always needed to be in control, and Dom couldn't handle anything where she doesn't have the option to be silent. They pulled up to their home and walked inside.

As they walked in, the house just felt different. "Mom?' Stef called out, expecting to see her mom in the kitchen greeting them, but she wasn’t there, and didn’t answer. “Mom?” she called out again, and looked around in the various rooms on the first floor and called upstairs to no response. As they walked into the family room they saw their beautiful, loving mom with her wrists and ankles taped together, sitting on the couch, with a helpless look in her kind grey eyes. She is also gagged. “MMMMM!!!!” she desperately tries to warn them as 3 attractive women in their 30's dressed in black ascend behind them, the girls turn around and gasp as the 3 women, Stacy, Amber, and Kristen walk towards them, trapping them in the room, leaving no way to escape.

Karen, a young single mom in her early 40's had long dark hair, size 8 feet, and loved her daughters more than anything. They were everything to her. Being so responsible, hard working, but also geneorous and vulnerable to a tough job market, never in her wildest dreams would she imagine her and her family would get wrapped up in this. Why didn't she just get a normal loan? Instead, borrowed money from a woman who just happens to have money, and has some shady adult film studio.

Stef tries to run through the 3 women but is grabbed and tackled to the ground by Stacy. They wrestle, as Dom puts her hands up, not wanting any trouble but she is also grabbed around the waist by Amber and restrained. Stacy and Kristen fight with Stef to lift her as she screams, kicks and protests to get her in one of the recliners, pops up the footrest and seemingly, as if completely routine, gets her completely immobile, in the recliner through well calculated tight bondage. Her torso is strapped to the top half with 3 bungee cables, her wrists are bound together with tape, her ankles are also bound together with tape and tied to the foot rest up to her knees with the same tightly bound bungee cables. She snarls, screams and tries to bite, doing everything she can to fight, but is unsuccessful. She is completely imobile as her mom tries the scream through her gag to leave her daughter’s alone.

Amber holds Dom, who doesn't fight, but tearfully stares at her mom, terrified and confused by this invasion.. She is put in the other recliner, and restrained quickly by the 3 girls in the exact same manner as her sister, only doesn't fight, in fear that one of them has a gun or weapon, and figures if she cooperates, maybe they won't hurt her. Through all of this, there is chaos with Stef screaming obscenities and Karen trying to scream through her gag. Once all 3 girls in the family are secured, the 3 captors confirm they are imobile, and stand triumphantly in the center of the living room, sweating, red, and catching their breath.

"Who the fuck are these bitches mom?!" Stef shouts. Amber walks over and releases the gag from Karen's mouth. "Why don't you tell them?" Karen breathes frantically and looks at her daughters ``Girls. I am so sorry. I never thought it would come to this, or that you would be involved. I didn't even know they were going to be here or know where we live!. They pushed me down when I answered the door and there were 3 of them! I couldn't fight them off!"

Stef repeats, furious, and without a morsel of kindness or empathy for her mom’s plight "That doesn't answer my question. Who the fuck are they? and why are they here?!"

Karen shakes her head in shame, and explains through tears "Your uncle Rick and aunt Judy came to me for money for Ashley's wedding. I was completely blindsided, and couldn't just give it to them, I didn't have it....Through being declined for a variety of loan offers, I went down a rabbit hole on the internet and found these.... individuals, who seemed legitimate, and for months, they were. They loaned me the money a little over a year ago, I've been paying back without a problem, but after losing my job, I’m not short, and it was due a month ago. Without any income for months, there's no way I'm going to be able to pay it back. So...they are here to collect...I suppose." she says the last part with great indignation.

Amber, the ringleader, the owner of the film company, and Karen’s main contact over the past year was a blonde bombshell with her wavy hair up in a very tight ponytail wore tight black pants with a bit of flare at the bottom, a tight black t shirt that perfectly outlined her full biceps and shoulders, developed through years of playing beach volleyball, gorgeous full breasts, and black boots. In fact, all 3 intruders are wearing the same "uniform." All 3 are beautiful. Stacey has short brown hair, about to her chin, it is straight, and has pale skin and gorgeous blue eyes and pouty crimson lips. She is tall, thin and a bit more athletic and lean. and Kristen has long black hair, a little bit more tan, with hazel eyes, full lips and a gorgeous smile. All 3 clearly have modeling experience based on their natural good looks, the fact their make up was perfect, for what is a very private crime being committed. They are models in this adult media company.

Amber chimes in. "You see, girls, we think your mom is lying." the 3 intruders are now standing in a wide triangle in the living room, one by each of the tied prisoners. "We think she's been getting unemployment checks, is able to live and put you through school, she has to have SOMETHING she can give us."

"She's barely surviving! WE are barely surviving!" snarls Stef, trying to lunge forward, but her restraints won't let her. Dom, just observes it all in terror. "Yeah we don't buy that." Amber continues. So until she agrees to pay us with a plan and date and signs something, we have another plan. You see, Karen, we mentioned that we have a video company, the three of us. I'm sure you're wondering how we were able to get you and your girls tied so quickly...well that's because part of our talents that we put on display in the videos is bondage...the second part, which is where your girls come in, is we make foot tickling videos....and we are going to force you watch us tickle the ever living shit out of your girl's feet right in front of you until you come up with a plan to pay us...and we have all night. This WILL be solved before we leave."

Terror comes over Karen knowing the torture her daughters will endure, but must have a poker face about it to save them "Well, you are out of luck. My daughters are not ticklish. So you will need to come up with another plan." Time almost stands still as she says that, knowing full well it is maybe the worst lie she's ever told. Flashbacks of 21 years fly through her head, the tickle fights between them that always got someone injured when the feet were involved, not being able to clip either of their toenails without getting kicked in the face, complaints that they can't wear nylons or tights because they "make their feet too tickly for the carpet". Not to mention the fact that Dom has not shown her feet in public or at home probably since puberty. She had to break the news to Stef about getting pedicures for the wedding, and couldn’t find a way to break it to Dom.. If this was the plan, they were in real danger and she could not square with that but had no other option. The lie had to work.

Amber quickly scoffs "Yeah, I'm not buying that. We are quite talented at finding what makes a ticklee.... Tick.” She orders, “Kristen, you take “pretty face”, Stacey, you take “vampire”. I'll come in with reinforcements when needed and chat with mom over here...Go ahead, get started.

Terror comes over Stef's entire body as she is completely vulnerable. Her feet are completely vulnerable. She was terrified about getting a pedicure tomorrow, something that is not SUPPOSE to tickle. How will she endure this? She stares her captor directly in the eye "you don't scare me." But she did scare her. Her one flip flop already fell off in the tussle, and has no idea if this will kill her. She also knows her mom has no way of saving her.

Her tickler gets on the floor in front of her, gently takes off her flip other flip flop, delicately puts it on the floor and begins gently tracing small circles on Stef's soft heels. The heels were the least ticklish part of her, so if she can only fake it, maybe she can make it. Her feet jolt and try to defend themselves to no avail, and she lets out an audible gasp. “AH!” She's given herself away. The fact that she can't fight this or fake it or be strong through this angers her to no end. She clenches her teeth closes her eyes tight, furrows her brow, and tries her best to block out the feeling as much as she can, the tiny circles lightly travel up to her arch, and she begins to giggle and sputter, “mmmmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmf” still trying with everything she has to downplay the severity of the light touches, but they are very very real. Kristen has now confirmed she was lied to, which emboldens her to make the torture worse. Her long fingernails slowly scratch Stef’s poor, wrinkled arches, her toes could not curl more, and she’s trying..her reaction is a bit more extreme, and what you would expect perhaps from someone who has been tickled for several minutes, but she throws her head back, her mouth opens wide, her eyes clamp shut, her face turns red, and she goes into silent laughter….right away. Karen witnesses this in pity and horror, knowing how extreme her senses are being manipulated. Stef tenses her entire body, with a wide smile, lifts her body out of the chair as much as possible, looking almost possessed and after a few seconds sound comes out. A loud, guttural, panicked, almost raspy explosion of laughter and panic.”AHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA! HA HA HA HA HAAA” She suddenly goes from erect and frozen to flying around the recliner, sputtering, swearing, trying to talk to no avail, going in and out of silent laughter, bucking wildly forward and back in her restraints as much as she can as Kristen holds her ankle down even more securely to the footrest and scribbles furiously on her poor soles. It’s only been about 30 seconds, and to her, it feels like an eternity. Anyone watching this would have to pity the torture she was enduring.

Amber stands by Karen, and Stacey sits in front of Dom on the floor. Both watch this torture with entertainmnet and giggles. Amber says to Stacey “Hey! I think her sister’s getting jealous over there. Why don’t you give her feet some attention.” As Stef continues to suffer under Kristen’s evil fingers, Karen’s focus shifts to her poor, deeply introverted daughter. Mortified at what she is going to endure next. “Don’t you DARE touch her!!!” she barks. Amber firmly reminds her “we haven’t figured out a solution to this problem yet. Until we do...she’s included.” Terror comes over Dom’s face and is already wiggling as much as possible. Not so to get away, but the idea of having her feet even touched sends so much anxiety surging through her body, she can’t sit still…., not even pretending to be not afraid of this, for others, silly and playful “torture”, as Stacey unlaces her black Doc Martin boots, and with some effort pulls them off revealing beautiful, narrow but fairly large feet perfectly encased in soft black socks. Her toes flex and curl just by being exposed and her face turns bright red.

Stacey runs her hands into Dom’s pant legs, and one by one, pulls off her socks, revealing, beautiful, milky white skin. The act of pulling off her socks alone gets this brooding introvert letting her voice sing a feminine, full voiced, yet delicate cackle. “eeeheeheheheheh-no!” Her laugh sounds different that Stef’s. Although terrified of her feet being touched, her sweet voice resembles a more joyful, fluttery giggle, and is someone who wouldn’t dare scream if she could help it. She stares in terror at her completely imobile bare feet, and Stacey begins to just massage them with her thumbs, to investigate and find her exact worst spot. Karen internalizes “dear God, don’t touch her heels”, knowing each girl has a completely different most vulnerable weak spot. For Dom, it’s her heels. More specifically her left heel, and for Stef, it’s under her toes, areas luckily, yet to be discovered. Although, she’s so ticklish who knows if it would be noticeable.

Stacey holds Dom’s foot with one hand and deeply scribbles the ball of her foot with the other. This sends a jolt into Dom, who bounces her entire body in the recliner, tries to hide her face with her bound hands to no avail, she doesn’t have enough give in her chest restraint to move her arm. The fact that she can’t bury her face in her hands is almost as much torture. Complete humiliation comes over her as she is forced to be loud and draw attention to herself. The fact that Stacey laughs and teases not only makes her more ticklish, but blush even more. As Stacey slowly but firmly scribbles on her soft ball of her foot, she shakes her head from side to side, letting her hair fly in her face and lets out wails of feminine, lilting, musical laughter coming out of her sweet soprano voice. Her laugh is different than Stefs. Still desperate, but Stef’s sounds angry, while although extreme, Dom’s laugh can’t help but sound joyful. She’s clearly struggling, but her gorgeous smile that no one ever sees and her bellows of loud chortels and squeals could be music to the ears of a lover of laughter. “EEE! HEEHEHEHEHEHHhehehehehehehheheh nohohohohohohohhohooh”

As Stacey’s fingers continue to glide down Dom’s foot, she hits her arches, with makes her “yip and yelp.” As she gets lower on the arch, her physical reactions get much more intense as she dreads her heel being touched. She lets out “NO!” several times through her sputtering giggles and shrieks, her foot shakes violently to get away or least give her a harder moving target.

“NO???” teases Stacey? I think No means “YES!” I think she likes this!!” Her legs completely spasm and tremble in sensory and psychological overload as Stacey nears her heel. As Stacey makes contact and begins scribbling there, the sweet laughter turns to sound more desperate, out of control, sounds that have never come out of her mouth before, making her feel so embarrassed and silly. “GAH! HAHAHAHAHHAH WOOAAHHOHOHOHOHOH NO NO NOOOO SPAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHaHH PLEHEHEHAHAHHHSE! She feels like an idiot going completely ballistic just from having focus paid to her heel, but she had no choice. “Oh God! Her heels is ticklish. Amber, come help” Through silent laughter, Dom shakes her head “NO” as Amber kneels in front of her other foot, grasps it and both “go to town” on her heels as her whole upper body flails in panic as both her feet are being attacked and they are holding her foot so securely she can’t escape their evil fingers. She closes her eyes tight, and goes into silent laughter as her face turns bright red, desperately wishing she could cover her face, but her hands are trapped. The only noise that comes out is when she takes a deep breath in every 10 seconds or so, lets out a loud but low scream preceded by a desperate gasp for air, and goes right back into silent laughter. Her eyes close tightly, her face turns red and she is mouthing something “I can’t”, but can’t even finish the sentence…

“Stop! She can’t breathe!” shout’s Karen, who can barely be heard over the wailing of both of her daughters being tortured...Stacey and Amber ease up on Dom so she doesn’t pass out. The break is really to go to their “tool bag.” Kristen also stops and goes to the tool bag, the 3 girls quietly collaborating on deciding which tool should be used for what as Dom and Stef catch their breath, already completely exhausted. “Mom what are we going to do?” wimpers Dom. “I’m thinking sweetie. I’m so sorry.” replies Karen. “Why don’t they just sue you like a normal person? This is sadistic and creepy as fuck!” shouts Stef at her attackers. By the look on Kristen’s face, that will only hurt her fate in this. “Oh you think I’ve been sadistic? You’ve seen...nothing.”

Kristen returns to her spot in front of Stef with a hairbrush, Stacey returns in front of Dom with a white hitachi massager, and Amber stands by the fireplace with an electric toothbrush, ready to jump in where needed. Both girls, having no idea that tickle tools like this exist instinctively shift in their seat. “What the hell are you going to do with THAT?’ demands Stef. Without answering, Kristen grabs her foot and makes large circles over her ball and arch. Stef immediately howls with laughter shakes her other foot violently and thrashes to the point that it looks like she may break the recliner. “NOOAAAAAAAHHH HAHAHAHAHAHHAH AAAAAAAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH The sheer volume that comes out of her, now turning into screams begins to worry Amber that a neighbor might hear. As her face turns red, and her throat visibly tenstes from so much screaming, she lets out deep breaths and high pitched screams that to anyone else would force them to stop as they are doing, but Kristen is used to extraordinarily ticklish feet under the spell of her hairbrush. She rakes Stef’s feet back and forth and starts to hit the toes. Stef desperately manages to get out a few words “NO! NOT MY TOES! NOT my TOES” Kristen gasps “Hey Amber! We got some ticklish toes, why don’t you come over and get your toothbrush on them!” As Amber jogs over, electric toothbrush in hand, Karen screams “stay away from her! Leave her alone!” and through her screams and cackles that have turned into embarrassing snorts, Stef pleads with desperation in her eyes to Amber “NO! NO! Please! Anything but that! Pleeaaaaaase!” Amber ignores her, flips on the buzzing brush and sticks the bristles in between her first and second toes, going down the line slowly as Stef’s entire body jolts, stiffens and jolts to the other side, her head is thrown back and she lets out a scream that morphs into hysterical desperate laughter “AACK! *Sputtering* BAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!”.

Stacey sits in front of Dom’s delicate feet, watching this scene, smiling, very entertained by it, almost forgetting she has her own victim to play with. She turns around and says “ok break time is over! So this is *suppose* to be a massager...yeah right. I think it will tickle the hell out of you, but we will see. If it doesn’t work, we will find something else.*

Dom recoils, completely intimidated by the vibrating device. Stacey flips it on, the buzzing is loud enough for Karen across the room to hear it over Stef’s continued shrieking and screaming. Stacey grabs onto Dom’s other foot and gently rolls the vibrating massager over her arch, which causes Dom to immediately giggle softly, closing her eyes, but this time, laying back and kind of just “going for the ride” She gently rocks back and forth, her hips moving up and down as much as she can, and every few seconds if a particularly sensitive spot is hit she will shriek and lurch forward and back again. Then something unexpected happens, as Stacey circles the massager on her soles, goes to her toes, Dom begins quietly giggling and biting her lips, gasping, involuntarily cooing, and when her toes are put under the spell of the intense vibrations she lets out a girlish gleeful laugh, but also starts moaning, giggling and wiggling in her seat. Mmmhhmhmhmh hehehehe “Mmmm uhhhhh UHHH! UHHHHNFFF! AHHHHH!

This was unexpected for everyone involved. “Um guys, I think this isn’t working.” The two other ticklers stop for a second, givng Stef a short break to witness what appears that Dom likes what’s happening, at least with this device, or on her toes or some kind of combination. She moans loudly again, a sexual sound that has not escaped her lips before and she squeezes her legs together pressing her bound hands down on her crotch. “UHHHN hahahhahha ummmmhhhfff HA! HA!” “Yeah, that’s not what we’re here for” Stacey turns it off, and if released from a spell, Dom’s pleasure train has left the building. She blushes intensely and wishes she could crawl under the recliner and disappear, for many reasons...add this one to the list.

Karen thinks of an idea, and needs this to stop immediately. “Allright!” shouts Karen. The tickling stops. “I have a way to pay you.” “I knew you were lying”, celebrates Amber. “I’ wasn’t lying!” Karen quickly chimes in. “I didn’t have the money…but I thought of a way I can make it.” She pauses, then continues. “You make these….tickling videos, and they make money for you, is that correct?...well what if I were to let you tickle me in some of them? However many it takes to pay off my debt.” She says all of this without any hint of seduction or intrigue. This is purely a business transaction. The girls, who endured the torture of their life are mortified that their mom would do this. Do something so degrading/humiliating whatever you want to call it on a platform that anyone could see. Certainly, this is not something they would agree to have her do with just feet shown or masked in some way.

The captors look at each other, interested, and somewhat disappointed they didn’t come up with this idea. Kristen chimes in “I mean...MILF content is pretty hot right now, and I think she’d be immensely popular, either as a ler or a lee...or both!” Amber contemplates “yeah I think you’re right. “Ok deal, But we need this in writing.

Amber orders, “Stacey give me a pen and paper. “Stacey retrieves a pen and paper and Amber writes on it
I _______ legal name swear I will appear in as many tickling videos under the full direction of Stocks and Blondes production, doing everything they ask, up to and including bondage, nudity, showing my face for up to 10 minutes per video. In return I will have the typical model pay deducted from my debt, and will have this debt paid through appearing in videos within 1 month from today’s date. In addition, I agree to waive the individuals (lists names) of any wrongdoing, and swear to not go to the police and keep the events of today completely secret.”

She hands over the paper for Karen to view. Karen’s face drops as she sees so many of her rights and dignity being taken away and with no emotion says “fine”. Amber collects the signature from her hands that are still bound….”Ok...we’ll be in touch.” says Amber “I applaud your creativity! I look forward to working with you, and I hope there are no hard feelings. Amber walks out of the house and down the street where their car is parked, just in case for some reason there is some sort of attack once the girls are released, she still has the signed document. Stacey and Kristin, with no regret or shame do as agreed, and untie the three ladies, collect their things and leave as if nothing happened, jogging down the street to the car with Amber, duffle bags of rope and toys in hand. Once untied and alone, the three ladies run and meet in the center of the room in a group hug that deflates to the ground. Crying, but more out of relief it’s over and maybe this will soon be behind them. Karen closes her eyes as she leaves the embrace. “I have….no idea how I’m going to endure what I just agreed to, and what you just went through. You may need to show me. I may need practice” the three girls look at each other, still in disbelief of what happened and what will happen next.

Last edited:
Ho...ly... s***. That was a masterpiece and I'm legit sad there wasn't more.

there might be if someone orders a sequel on deviant art ;)

I'm tempted... Dom getting turned on and not getting to finish was a crime, plus we gotta see the mom tortured too! Hmmmm

Amazing story! Thanks for sharing! Nice to see your site with deviantart. I like your style of writing and could definitely think of some story lines for commission based on this style of ff/f tickling!

Wow I like you story and I like the idea to write commission stories aswell.

Fantastic story! Is there a part 2 possible? A story about the mother gets tickled would be fantastic. And Dom getting tickled to orgasm in front of her mother would be interesting, too!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back