• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Torture Frat Initiation: Has it ever happened?!

We all like the idea of a tickle torture frat/sorority initiation ... but has anyone actually honest-to-goodness heard of/seen/experienced one? I’m afraid the answer is a resounding “nope!” ... but here’s to hoping :)

-DCTickleTorture

I'm sure there was a clip on Youtube, that may have been posted here too, that had girls lying on the floor with their arms above their heads and groups of girls were tickling them on their sides/underarms/stomach . I think they either weren't allowed to move or pull their arms down.

I was tickled as part of a training exercise when I became a dorm resident assistant in college. It was done under the guise of "training" but it became obvious that it was part of a hazing that new members got.

Frat and sorority things are not big or interesting in the UK. So couldn't help you there. But if I guessed, maybe not? Not sure how widespread it would be in the States.

As someone who really enjoys m/m scenarios I LOVE this idea as more of a great concept for a fictional story. I think in real life hazing and non-consensual tickling would be very unappealing, but in a fictional setting it would be a fun idea to explore.

Last edited:
Yea I've heard of it happening, of course I'm sure not with the frequency we'd probably like to believe, but it still does happen.

I was tickled as part of a training exercise when I became a dorm resident assistant in college. It was done under the guise of "training" but it became obvious that it was part of a hazing that new members got.

How was that not obvious before it even began? lol.. How is tickling even presented to you as a necessary training to be a resident assistant?

I don't think frat/sorority tickling happens much either, but it's great seeing a few examples here.

How was that not obvious before it even began? lol.. How is tickling even presented to you as a necessary training to be a resident assistant?

It was part of a training exercise where new RA's have to enter a dorm room and address whatever situation is presented. It's called "Behind Closed Doors" and it's a really good training tool.

It was part of a training exercise where new RA's have to enter a dorm room and address whatever situation is presented. It's called "Behind Closed Doors" and it's a really good training tool.

One of the situations was someone being tickled?

One of the situations was someone being tickled?

The actual situation was a progression. The RA "trainee" was told about noise coming from a dorm room, sounded like some in distress. The first time it was just a guy and a girl wrestling on a bed, but the next situation progressed to him holding her down and tickling her, then the girl (me, in this case) was tied up and not being tickled, then it progressed to tickling, etc. At various times I was told to either tell the RA responding that I was ok and to go away, then I was told to not say anything, then to not say anything but look panicked, etc. The trainee had to decide in each case how to handle the scenario, how to talk to the guy and the girl, etc. Also remember this was 1986 and attitudes about consent were still being evolved.

There were dozens of scenarios involving all kinds of potential problems, from roommates fighting each other to suspected drug use, etc.

The actual situation was a progression. The RA "trainee" was told about noise coming from a dorm room, sounded like some in distress. The first time it was just a guy and a girl wrestling on a bed, but the next situation progressed to him holding her down and tickling her, then the girl (me, in this case) was tied up and not being tickled, then it progressed to tickling, etc. At various times I was told to either tell the RA responding that I was ok and to go away, then I was told to not say anything, then to not say anything but look panicked, etc. The trainee had to decide in each case how to handle the scenario, how to talk to the guy and the girl, etc. Also remember this was 1986 and attitudes about consent were still being evolved.

There were dozens of scenarios involving all kinds of potential problems, from roommates fighting each other to suspected drug use, etc.

I'm not doubting the veracity of your story at all, but it definitely seems like someone had an agenda.

I'm not doubting the veracity of your story at all, but it definitely seems like someone had an agenda.

I agree, and thought so at the time. One of the older guys had a crush on me, and a couple of them were into feet. Stuff like this had gone on several years before--I was told when I was hired to be an RA that they were some of the worst "hazers" on campus, and they did a lot worse stuff than this. This was just kinda fun and games because the graduate advisors were around for all of it. I can't imagine if they hadn't been.

A scenario involved you being tied to the bed for a training on consent? It was either a hazing or the person heading the training was a creep.

A scenario involved you being tied to the bed for a training on consent? It was either a hazing or the person heading the training was a creep.

I think it was a training thing that was also supposed to be a little bit of a joke and light hazing, and it went a little past that, but not much. Two things: I never felt threatened or in danger or sexually harrassed or anything like that. It was just a goof that kept building because people kept saying "hey, what if it was like this...". Also, don't judge with 2021 perspective.

We were doing plenty of goofy team-building activities that were as awkward as this was, and there was some for-real hazing that occurred that was more unpleasant than this was.

I appreciate your feeling but it was also a long time ago and was just something that stuck out in my mind. Have you ever seen an initiation to get into the Shriners Club?

If you were an RA in 1986 I would imagine you must have good stories. No internet. No cell phone. Basic cable tv with rabbit ears reception. I would imagine sex was rampant.

If you were an RA in 1986 I would imagine you must have good stories. No internet. No cell phone. Basic cable tv with rabbit ears reception. I would imagine sex was rampant.

I was an RA in a co-ed dorm at a major state university from 1986-1989. I was also a little sister for a fraternity. Times were very different than today. Not even close.

I was an RA in a co-ed dorm at a major state university from 1986-1989. I was also a little sister for a fraternity. Times were very different than today. Not even close.

Yeah...I'm sure there wasn't sex happening all over college campuses in the 1980s....

Yeah...I'm sure there wasn't sex happening all over college campuses in the 1980s....

Considering that the fraternity I hung out with would mix bourbon and coke in big trash cans, and made daiquiris with Golden Grain...And our co-ed dorm had boys and girls on every floor, no barriers at all. It's amazing to me how far back we've gone in terms of allowing 18+ kids to be independent. I don't think there were any more problems back then with alcohol or sex than there are today.

I'll share short bits of three accounts I've either read about or heard:

One account was of a couple of fraternity guys pledging in a school that had agricultural science majors. For that part of the academia, there was a goat farm setup. During some smoker parties one of the older brothers found out that two pledges were foot ticklish. So, as part of their initiation, the two were seated barefoot on a bench and in front of a fence overlooking the feed pen for the goats. Their bare feet were stuck out through the fence and taped securely. Water was hosed onto their bare feet and then goat feed applied to their soles. This part of the ritual I heard was not kept up for long before the frat continued to other rituals.

Not necessarily "frat initiation," but I did read a short account supposedly written by the wife of a Navy SEAL who swears her husband told her that tickling was used in training as a test of endurance during an enemy captive situation.

And finally, one of the most unusual phone calls I've ever received was from a straight-identified guy who said he served in the Navy. He had told me that new recruits had gone through a hazing ritual overseen by an officer. In the middle of the night, the newbies were yanked from their sleeping bunks, held down by others and tickled while being stroked to force orgasms out of them. The reason given for this exercise to emphasize strict adherence to orders. He said basically the thought was, if a recruit could not take an order to cum when demanded, there may be question as to whether he could take commands under very intense situations. My phone mate told me he was straight, but that the experience of being tickled to orgasm by other guys confused him and that he no longer knew if he was or not.

This last story I took with many grains of salt as far as truth is concerned. However, I don't doubt that fraternities use tickling in hazing situations and have even seen a couple of videotaped hazing tickles that seemed very genuine to me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back