• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK tickling forum

Soph45566

Hello,
So in my boredom of lockdown I thought I haven't been on the tmf for years! And I have been thinking about it for a while.
I thought let's see how the UK forum is doing.. so I've been out of the tickling scene quite a few years probably since early 2014 I couldn't find the UK's own tickling forum website but found this on the tmf instead.
What happened? In 2013 there was a really good UK tickle scene, what happened to the website?
Did the uk scene just go super quiet one year? I'm kinda sad to see it so quiet.
Here's hoping after lockdown there will be a big boom!

Hey there from uk also I was on the uk forum as well I don’t know what happened to it I’ve just came back as well hopping the uk scene gets going as well it is really quiet

I think that there’s a group in the Midlands that get together for sessions and fun times, albeit not under current circumstances. Sadly, I’m in the south east so I’m not part of it even without lockdown!

Once restrictions are lifted though, hopefully in June, things in general will return to normal. If that means more meet ups around the UK then all the better. Maybe this thread can help kickstart things! &#55357;&#56832;

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I think that there’s a group in the Midlands that get together for sessions and fun times, albeit not under current circumstances. Sadly, I’m in the south east so I’m not part of it even without lockdown!

Once restrictions are lifted though, hopefully in June, things in general will return to normal. If that means more meet ups around the UK then all the better. Maybe this thread can help kickstart things! ��

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Well at least that's good to hear the midlands are doing good. I haven't been on FetLife to see how that's going but yeah hopefully after lockdown the uk scene gets bigger again!&#55358;&#56606;&#55358;&#56606;

Yeah, I’ve seen clips from a company called Playful Insanity based - I think - in Leicester. Some of the clips are 1:1, others are gang tickling. There’s been meet ups in London over the years, but I think that these are just that - meet ups to chat to fellow tickle folk without an emphasis on tickling. Please feel free to correct me if I’m wrong if anyone knows otherwise.

I’ve seen the odd invite on Fetlife and here over the years, but never attended one. It’d be interesting to chat to like minded people about origins, experiences, preferences etc. If the conversation evolves onto ‘normal’ stuff, then even better!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I’m from the US but the only aspect of the UK on this forum I was familiar with happened to be individual models and dominatrixes, though I do believe small get-togethers still happen. A pity I probably won’t be able to attend them given my lack of proximity lol. But in all honesty, formed UK-Tickling Studios model Angelina Elise was one of the reasons I got into tickling in the first place

This thread is from two years and a half years ago, things have very definitely come back with a bang after the pandemic hibernation :) Ticklemania has been going again for two years now - that's probably the Midlands thing SmashTV was talking about, organised by Playful Insanity on FL. We've also gained the Hysteria and Squeal parties each twice a year, and some other ones too. The London munch has been back every three or four months since early 2022, and there's now a semi-regular in Leeds/York too. So the UK scene is pretty healthy these days!

Unfortunately we did lose the UKTF quite a few years ago now, I think it was costing a fair bit to host and admin. These old-style forums are a bit long in the tooth now, as people have moved onto platforms like Whatsapp, Discord, or Tumblr.

I think the UK scene as a whole is the most vibrant it's ever been right now!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back