• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for the Lee’s

Sadly not long. Maybe 20 minutes at most, I've struggled finding guys in my area into (or even just open to trying) this particular fetish. Then when I do finally find one they always seem to prefer to be the lee.

An hour. Had a break for 2-3 mins at the 30 minute mark, between that time my tickler decided where I was tickled and if he wanted to stop. Was intense but definitely felt the endorphins afterwards!

I've had a couple hour-long sessions as a lee. It was... wonderful!

We're only lers but
Longest in session with 2 lers average ticklish victim: 2h and 2 breaks....
Longest in session with 2 lers and ticklish victim: 1h and 3 breaks
Fastest in session with 2 lers and super super ticklish victim: 10 seconds and already a break!!

An hour. Had a break for 2-3 mins at the 30 minute mark, between that time my tickler decided where I was tickled and if he wanted to stop. Was intense but definitely felt the endorphins afterwards!

I would love to find a guy willing to work me over like this. It's my dream!

7 hours with small breaks. I just couldn't get enough.

You sound like me. I have gone 3 hours with no breaks (well ok a couple 1 second breaks when the ler asked if I was ok and if I wanted to continue which I said yes to both). I love to session like that.

Sadly not long. Maybe 20 minutes at most, I've struggled finding guys in my area into (or even just open to trying) this particular fetish. Then when I do finally find one they always seem to prefer to be the lee.

Maybe should torment the shot out them then they might want to get you back ?

I’m considering turning switch don’t know if I could take it but

We're only lers but
Longest in session with 2 lers average ticklish victim: 2h and 2 breaks....
Longest in session with 2 lers and ticklish victim: 1h and 3 breaks
Fastest in session with 2 lers and super super ticklish victim: 10 seconds and already a break!!

You guys sound like a great team lol

Definitely don’t want to be a victim yours

My ler (now my bf) was extremely good at reading my reactions. He didn't want to stop tickling, so would ease off or switch spots when he could sense that I was about to safe word. I can be tickled for hours, but if it's too hard or intense I will safe word quickly. My feet with the "glove" (it"s a kind of massage mit thing), we have to set a timer for it. I can't take it for more than 40 seconds or so, and I'm screaming the whole time.

My ler (now my bf) was extremely good at reading my reactions. He didn't want to stop tickling, so would ease off or switch spots when he could sense that I was about to safe word. I can be tickled for hours, but if it's too hard or intense I will safe word quickly. My feet with the "glove" (it"s a kind of massage mit thing), we have to set a timer for it. I can't take it for more than 40 seconds or so, and I'm screaming the whole time.

So you can take 7 hours but 40’seconds on the pups with this glove think I need to invest in one lol like the sound of it

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back