• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FBI Agent capture and foot tickle mf/f

saratk

TMF Master
another commission I created. This has mf/f tickling in both nylon socks, bare, using fingers, comb, brush, electric toothbrush. There is also some upper body tickling and interrogation.

Mariska Wrobleski’s alarm went off a little earlier than normal this morning. Through her emotional night she needed to go for a morning run before heading into the office. She puts on her workout clothes, runs in the cool Washington D.C. spring dewy air and tried to clear her head. She ended a relationship with a guy named Brett last night. It’s heartbreaking, but he needed things from her that she couldn’t provide. The tickling started as flirty, and quick and something that she could manage, but it began to grow to the point where he was tickling her feet every time they were getting intimate, she couldn’t focus because she’s so ticklish and hates it. They had a talk about it, and it turns out that is the only he could get aroused. That was not something she signed up for, and not something she could handle long term, so better cut and run while she still can. Because her reasons for breaking up were non negotiable, it doesn’t make it easier emotionally. She really liked Brett. They talked it out, but it didn’t seem like they could come to any sort of compromise.

She returns home from her morning run still in a daze and emotional funk, takes a shower and gets ready for work. She dries off, combs, blow dries and straightens her long brown hair that reaches the bottom of her neck. She puts on very subtle makeup. Mostly eyeliner and a touch lip balm. Naked, she makes her way into her room, puts on her bra lace bra and panties, and out of her sock draw pulls out a pair of black nylon dress socks. She sits on her bed and pulls them on, curling her toes as she does, admiring how they make her feet look. Through her relationship, what she got out of it was at least an appreciation for her feet, how they look and make her feel beautiful. So although she has a job where they are hidden, might as well know for herself they are sexy, and these made her feel sexy. As she pulls the other one on, she gently feels the nylon silkiness mixed with the slightly ribbed design. She turns her lights on to get a better look at them and loves the way her feet feel hidden but on display at the same time. She stands and sinks them into the plush carpeting in her room, feeling the sensitivity jolt up her legs a bit. She finishes getting dressed by putting on black dress pants, a crisp royal blue dress shirt, a black suit jacket and sits on a bench on the foot of her bed to pull on her boots. She pulls the leg of her pants up to just below her knees, unzips the tall black, round toe leather boots with the zipper on the side steps in them, one by one, zips them up and pulls her pant leg over them, landing just on the top of her feet and the back of the pant legs hitting just a few inches above the floor on her heels. She looks a bit admiringly in the mirror, newly single, sad, but at 38 would like something new to develop. She stands proud and smiles confidently at herself...She looks very well put together, dominant, yet feminine. Looks at her feet, noticing that everything from the knees down is very private and hidden, but underneath is gorgeous and well put together. She sighs, picks up her FBI badge off her her nightstand, grabs her over the shoulder bag and starts her day. She takes the elevator down to the lobby of her apartment, greets the door man and walks out on the urban but eerily quiet street with a sense of a blank page as she walks to the train ready to start her work day.

Mariska is a bit more on edge as she notices how empty the streets are...Did some sort of emergency happen within the past few minutes? You'd think she'd get a ping on her phone if that were the case...She walks on the sidewalk trying her best to be more aware of her surroundings, but finds the more she looks around, the more she feels she is missing something, suddenly wishing she truly had eyes in the back of her head. As she turns the corner, she bumps into what seems like a fellow female commuter heading the work, papers fly through the air. As she begins to help the woman she almost sent flying something appears out of the corner of her eye from across the street, by the time she sees it: a gun being pointed at her, it's too late and the silenced gun is fired. A surge of adrenaline spills through her body as she is hit in the neck with a tranquilizer. She falls forward, praying someone saw this and can help. Maybe the girl in front of her. She involuntarily falls in her arms "It's ok! I got you!" says the girl blonde girl in the grey pantsuit. As Mariska begins to lose consciousness, she is led to the curb, hoping for kindness from her stranger, seeming to help her, but it's far from that. The instant she is brought to the curb a windowless white fan screeches up precisely where the 2 girls are, the back window flies open and as everything goes dark for Mariska, her lifeless body is pushed into the fan, the seemingly helpful girl climbs in the back slamming the door shut and shouting "GO GO GO GO!" The van's tires screech as it speeds away to a secondary location. Mariska lays in the back fully unconscious, as she is laid on her stomach by Angela..one of her captors.

Angela and Brad, who's driving were hired by Mariska's ex. Furious about the sudden breakup that was focused on the fact that she could not deal with his tickling fetish, he felt deep shame and needed her to pay...He also wanted this recorded so he could watch his very recent ex tortured. If she is so ticklish she chooses her feet being safe from wiggly fingers, seeing a recording of her tortured would be an ultimate fantasy for him. The premise that he came up with is obviously she has no enemies or information that would need to be interrogated, but what if she were captured and mistaken as someone who was? She wouldn't have any information to give when it was demanded so tickling and other acts could be done with her out of frustration that she isn't talking. He waits at home waiting for the video to upload to google drive later that night, and she has no clue he has any part of this.

Angela handcuffs Mariska behind her back, ties her ankles together and rolls her in a blanket in case she wakes up early. She is also searched for weapons, and surprisingly, she has none. The car drives about 30 miles outside of the city limits to a dance studio where Angela's parents own...it is currently not being used, and is essentially in a warehouse, so they are safe from people hearing a commotion. Finding Mariska's phone, it is discovered if she were missing, it could potentially be GPS tracked...so as they drive over a bridge, they roll down the window, throwing it into a river.

They pull into the vast empty parking lot of the warehouse/studio and park the car. In case she wakes up early, before taking her inside, they place a pillow case over her head in case there's any chance she can identify where she is. They need to make sure she doesn't know who they are, and she doesn't know where she was taken when she is released.

Angela and Brad carry Mariska inside through the large garage like door and close and lock it. Everything was set up in the early hours of the morning. They have the chair, ties, stocks as well as all of the torture tools, They unwrap her and place her in a chair, tying her to a steel chair with her hands cuffed behind her back her legs to a small table in front of her....Smelling salts are put in front of her nose by Brad and she begins to come to. "Wha- What the fuck? Where am I? What happened??" Still feeling a bit out of sorts, plus having her face covered, Mariska is in the bit of a panic. Angela and Brad start their fake interrogation, using a completely made up name and scenerio to have her truly believe she has been taken completely by mistake.

"You must have assumed we would find you sooner or later, Judy. Daniel told us where to find you. We were surprised it was so easy." Mariska tries desperately to get out of her binds. "What? What the fuck? You have the wrong person! I'm not Judy! Let me go immediately, and I won't report this." She tries to negotiate anything she can to potentially save her life. That's where her mind is right now. As a law enforcement expert, she knows the full scope of the danger she is in. She knows her phone has been taken, she is completely unarmed, she has no idea where she is, and neither does anyone else, and on top of it, she can't give them any information that they need, because she has absolutely no idea what they are talking about, and as most interrogations go, the victim always tries with everything they have to keep the secret, but for her, there is no secret. No way are they going to believe her.

Angela paces in front of Mariska..."So...what's the laptop password JUDY?" "Look, like I said, I have NO idea what you're talking about. I don't know why you think I am this Judy person, but I'm not. Look...I'm an FBI agent...please let me go, and maybe if there is something I can do as far as tracking someone down for you, I can do that. If you're owed money or something, we can help you figure that out if there's any kind of criminal activity happening with this Judy, you can use us to get to her, and because you're using us, you won't be to blame for anything you've been involved with. How does that sound?" Mariska does everything in her power to get out of this to no avail "What does it sound like? What does it sound like Brad?" Brad chimes in... "It sounds like Judy is a great liar, and she's pretty desperate not to give us the password to the laptop, and really wants to go. But I think we can get something out of her. We've got this."

"I think we do too", says Angela. She walks behind Mariska, and places her hands on her sides. "What if we.... do this" *Angela begins lightly wiggling and jabbing her fingers into Mariska's very sensitive sides. Knowing if she gives in, it's all over. She has to act like she's not ticklish for as long as she can. She bites her lips and tenses her entire body. The fact that the bag is on her head is actually helping her until Brad says "Let's see how she's liking this!" and pulls it off. She discovers she is in the middle of an old dance studio that has been created in this warehouse. Wood floors and in front of her is a mirror. She stares at herself bound to the chair, biting her lip, looking panicked, definitely giving away her ticklishness. She can't stand it anymore she lunges forward with a hugs gasp and begins to start howling with laughter HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! NO!

This brief side tickling was just a warm up. Brad stands a few feet in front of her, points a gun at her to ensure she doesn't try anything if any bondage is loosened. Suddenly, someone bursts thought the back door and starts running, but this doesn't alarm Brad or Angela...they were expecting this. Mariska's stomach drops at the disappointment that this other person is a with them...As he appears next to Brad, running in and catching his breath "sorry...took longer than I thought" he says, as she notices this man is the one that shot her with the dart. He sets up a video camera on a tripod and points it toward her. Brad says "no, you're just in time!" Angela walks around to the table, standing in front of Mariska's book covered feet, sticks her hand up her pant leg on her right leg. It becomes clear to Mariska they are going to go after her feet, and she has nothing she can do about it. She wishes she had not worn her nylon socks this morning, and hopes to Dear God, they just take them off. Angela slowly unzips her boot and pulls off her boot, needing some effort to get it off, revealing her gorgeous feet that are beautifully encased in the soft, slippery black nylon socks with a subtle grey pattern on them. as the boots are pulled off, it causes the sock to pull down just a bit off her toes. She Prays maybe that will prompt Angela to pull them totally off, however no luck, Angela reaches up her pant leg to her calf and the top of the sock and pulls it up so it is securely on her feet and whispers "wouldn't want to lose those just yet. They are so pretty!" Mariska closes her eyes and tries to take a calming breath not to give her fear away. Angela does the same for her left foot, slowly sticks her hands far up her pant leg to find the top of the zipper, pulls the zipper down to the bottom and again pulls it off and drops the boot the the floor, pulling up that sock again and gently massage her feet, that are soft and warm for being so protected all morning "God, your socks are gorgeous...who knew you'd have something so FANCY on underneath those boots! my GOODNESS" the gentle rubbing and teasing force Mariska to close her eyes, turn her head and sputter out a few silly giggles. The seriousness and fear in the situation does not compare to a woman's touch on her silky nylon covered feet and the teasing voice. Her body completely betrays her, and reveals her weakness and inability to portray the persona so desperately tries to in life. Strong, powerful, rigid, dominant.

MMMMM MMMM MMMM! Mariska tries to fight the feeling, and even though her body has initially betrayed her, maybe she can make them believe that was a sudden shock reaction and as it continues she gets use to it, ticklishness disappears and this isn't a good form of torture. On the other hand, if this isn't a good form of torture, what are they going to resort to? She is very torn on how to proceed.

Angela places her hand on Mariska's ankle, hitting the top of her smooth black pants and holds it firmly on the table, although she is also restrained.She begins flutttering her fingers on her arch, her fingers able to fly faster and without any friction as the nylon socks create a barrier, but a slippery one. Mariska curses wearing them. Her feet are getting attention, but not the one that she wants. She bellows into fluttering giggles and high pitched laughs wimpering out a word that will not help, but is worth a try *snickers* "WUAahahahahhahhhhah... No..." Angela continues this tickle torture until Mariska is bucking in her seat, flailing, flying forward and back, cackling and screaming with laughter

Brad hands the other man who has not been introduced by name his gun so he can continue filming all of this and cover the two ticklers from danger in case Mariska decides to fight if they adjust her bondage. "She's wearing far too many clothes. Lets get her out of them!" He takes her ankles off the table, "Just remember, no crazy moves", he warns, as he unties her legs and unlocks her handcuffs and tells her to stand up. She does as told, as she is at gunpoint from across the room and not armed...Sure, she probably could beat the two of them up, but could never run over fast enough to the gunman. She stands there, and Brad takes off her jacket from behind and throws it on the floor. He stands behind her unbuttoning each button and with every button open, she feels more and more humiliated. Amanda, stands in front of her, unbutton and unzips her black dress pands and they easily fall to the floor. She stands there in her black bra, panties, and nylon socks pulled up, almost looking like a very naughty school girl. Brad moves the chair a few feet back to the wall and Amanda does the same with the table. "Have a seat" Amanda says, Mariska having no choice but to comply. she sits on the chair and Brad handcuffs one of her wrists, lifts both of them over her head and handcuffs her wrists to a metal pipe above her so she sits arms over head and Amanda re-ties her ankles to the table.

Brad stands behind her and asks "where else are you sensitive Judy? Maybe we can get something out of you if we both have our hands on you. What's the laptop password?" "I don't you, I don't know! You have the wrong person! There's nothing I can do to prove this to you, but I swear, and I'll do everything I can to help you!" He shakes his head at her strength to keep the secret even in the face of torture, he traces his fingers down her inner forearm, her elbow, her bicep and she already is a wiggling mess. "NO...NO please! Don't do this!" his fingers gently trace in her armpits and she immediately throws her head back and lets out a loud, high pitched cackle, and shakes from side to side, and bouncing up and down and he gently but quickly massages her completely exposed underarms. She tries her best to endure this, laughing hysterically, shaking violently and begging for the tickling to stop as she desperately tries to catch her breath. "Help me Amanda! we'll get it out of her!" he orders as Amanda kneels to Mariska's left side places her hands on her sides and squeezes them both in a viscious and unrelenting manner causing her hysterics to amplify. AHHHHH HA HA HAAAAAAA! PLEASE NO! HAAHAHAHAH I DON'T - I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Her body is completely out of control, shaking violently, her legs kicking as much as they can on the table and begins to go into silent laughter and mouth "I CAN"T BREATHE."

The tickling lightens up as Amanda says "I think her feet are jealous, and want some attention." At this point it's all about survival for Mariska. There's no hiding or downplaying the seriousness of this "NO! please not my feet!" Brad chimes in "I've heard feet are more ticklish when wearing nylons...I wonder if that's true. We should do an experiment!" Amanda loves this idea "OOO yes! let's test them both out and we will see which one is worse!! I know for me, it's all about the nylons." Amanda slowly walks to the other side of the table as Mariska curls her toes tightly and her face grimaces in fear. "Let me have your toesies!" Amanda sings playfully and grabbing the nylon sock by the toe, she pulls it off, revealing Mariska's baby soft feet with red nail polish. "OOO what should we do first??? maybe a brush!" Amanda walks over to her purse and pulls out a hairbrush with extremely prickly bristles. "I bet you've never been scared of a hairbrush, have you missy?" She approaches her bare foot, which is still curled tightly as she shifts in her seat nervously before she is even touched with the evil device. Amanda pulls her toes slightly back and begins massaging the ball of her foot in a circular motion with the brush. Mariska throws her head back and lets out a healthy deep laugh, tries her best to shake her feet so she is a hard target to hit to no avail, as Amanda has a good grip. "just tell us the password, and all of this will stop." Mariska bucks, shrieks, screams and cackles, but there is a bit less desperation in her laugh and reactions then there was before. Amanda moves to the foot still covered in nylon, and does the same thing, stroking her arch in a horizontal motion and Mariska lets out a loud squeal and screams in desparation "NO NO! AHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAH you can't do thiihihihhis you neeeed to stahahahhap.." "I"m going to peeeeheheheh my paaaannnts". "Sorry, darlin, no bathroom breaks until we get the code", teases Brad.

"Let's seeeeee....what else do we have here..." Amanda looks in her bag, Brad pulls out a comb from his back pocket. "here. try this". He hands it to her and she kind of gasps. "ooooo. This looks like a lot of trouble!" She starts again on the bare foot dragging the comb on Mariska's heel, causing her to buck, both of her legs shake violently and let out a silly snicker and high pitched giggle that escalates into full on laughter the more it is done. "It's only fair we try the other one!" Again, Mariska is well aware of the effect the nylon is having on her, and knows she can't downplay it. She wimpers "Please no. Can you take it off? I really can't handle it" She is on the verge of tears, but before she can utter another word, Amanda swiftly runs the comb on her ball and toes causing her to again jolt to the point she almost knocks the chair over. Her reaction is so strong Brad needs to hold onto her as her body instictively tries to pull away and get out, even though she is completely trapped. The comb catches a snag in the sock and rips part of it. "I'm sorry, lady! these are high quality. I should be more careful." Well it's pretty clear you get very very ticklish with these on...so Brad, why don't you continue to tickle foot with your fingers while I find some other things to use on her bare foot." Brad kneels next to the table and her socked foot. "It would be my pleasure." He begins massaging them with his hands, that alone causes her to squirm and jolt a bit, unable to get use to hands on her feet. He then holds the top of her foot and scribbles his fingers along her arch, causing a complete explosion of reaction from her. Her entire body bucks back and forth as she leans forward and stares at what is happening to her foot in horror. Amanda brings forward a tool for her bare foot..an electric toothbrush! This should work!" she skips over, turns it on, allowing it to buzz and sticks it in between her bare toes, while holding them steady so they are spread apart and not blocking this new tool." This is complete sensory overload for Mariska as she bucks wildly, screaming lunging in all directions completely unable to focus on any one feeling on any foot, she is just in shock. Amanda calls over to the armed camera man "Are you getting this? Brett will be pissed if we don't upload all of this. Make sure you check the battery on the camera..." Brad stops and glares at her. She suddenly realizes her mistake. She has given away that Mariska's ex, brad was behind all of this...they look at her with complete seriousness. "If we let you go, you won't say anything will you?" Amanda slaps her face. "WILL YOU?"
Brad slaps her other cheek "Answer her!" The pain causes Mariska to cry, now terrified she will be killed now that their cover is blown. Through her sobs she shakes her head "No", but can barely speak. "Maybe we should call Brett, get him down here and he can decide what to do. We'll keep her nice and secure until he gets here, in case he wants a crack at her." Mariska sobs, not knowing what is to become of her.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back