• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When tickling someone...do you build up? Or start heavy and hard?

NickStan

Verified
This is mostly for the ticklers... when you’ve got someone tied down, locked in stocks, however immobilized. Do you prefer to build up the tickling, starting slow and working your way to intense tickling. Or do you catch them off guard and go in the the kill instantly. Like immediately straddling, and digging in their underarms, and grabbing a hair brush and frantically scrubbing their soles?
I like a little of both, I like to start and tickle real hard real fast for a few seconds, just to give them an idea of how intense it’s going to get. Then slowly work my way back to that while reminding them of how bad it’s going to tickle

It depends on the lee. If they have a high tolerance to it, it's better to get them good by just going for their weak spots immediately. However if they're quite sensitive, it's better to start slow and gentle and gradually build the stimulation up.

If it's an impromptu response to a lee being a brat, I just pounce on them and tickle away. But in a "session"-type setting, I would do what duderino84 said and start with the palms and work my way to more ticklish spots...

Lol! I've done it in pretty much every way that has been described here over the years. When I was a kid, as soon as I had a bare foot in my possession, it was balls to the wall tickling. I remember once when I was testing out a potential dating partner, I asked for her hand, palm up and ran a finger across it. She about went through the roof of my dump truck we were parked in! I tickled her a little after that in my hot tub and she was really ticklish. Nice girl, but a little too heavy for my taste.
Nowadays I tend to start off slowly and test everywhere before I go crazy on someone's worst spots.

I think the slow approach is best as the initial build up pays off much more especially when it’s the soles

Lol! I've done it in pretty much every way that has been described here over the years. When I was a kid, as soon as I had a bare foot in my possession, it was balls to the wall tickling. I remember once when I was testing out a potential dating partner, I asked for her hand, palm up and ran a finger across it. She about went through the roof of my dump truck we were parked in! I tickled her a little after that in my hot tub and she was really ticklish. Nice girl, but a little too heavy for my taste.
Nowadays I tend to start off slowly and test everywhere before I go crazy on someone's worst spots.

People seem to want "all in" most of the time, I get that sentiment. Ever feel like because it's "just tickling" to everyone else it's slightly less worthwhile to go that route?

Build up, for sure. I get really excited and it can be hard to contain, a little, but I do enjoy suspense and anticipation for different "phases" of tickling, if you will.

Build up, for sure. I get really excited and it can be hard to contain, a little, but I do enjoy suspense and anticipation for different "phases" of tickling, if you will.
Oh build up for sure! Get the nerve endings going and just work up to making the lee crazy 😉

When I'm being playful without a lee being restrained I will go straight for the common tickle areas but if it's a session then I like to tease the body by dragging my fingers first to wake up the nerve endings on the skin. Then Ill start tickling after a few seconds later.

I like to start slow, because I've found there's a "cumulative effect". Maybe ticklish people expect a harder tickle attack, so going slow lulls them into thinking it won't be too bad. But over time, the sensations build up, and suddenly they're overwhelmed and their usual defenses don't work anymore. NOW you go in for the "kill", so to speak. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back