• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Not a Word of This to Anyone! (Or: A Ticklish Spa Day) – Part 2: Massage (ff/mm)

allsmiles1701

TMF Novice
Summary: (Star Trek Fandom - although that’s really not important for the plot)
Kirk and McCoy get roped into joining their friends on a spa day, which turns out to be a rather ticklish experience. They seriously regret their decision as they helplessly suffer through a pedicure and a full body massage.
Or:
The one where the men are just too damn ticklish, and the women are having a lot of fun watching.

Inspired by this gif from the TOS episode "Shore Leave":

IMG_8199.GIF

Your can read Part 1: Pedicure here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...-Ticklish-Spa-Day)-%96-Part-1-Pedicure-(ff-mm)

Warning: the full body massage is turning into a non-con situation.
Also, sorry Part 2 turned out so long – this one really got away from me.

“We’re not due for our facials for another hour,” Uhura grinned. “Maybe we’d better stay close, right here outside their treatment room, and have some more of this delicious herbal tea? Just in case the rest of their bodies is as ticklish as their feet, and they need us to rescue them?”

Giving her friend an appraising look, Chapel asked, “Why do I get the impression that you’re secretly hoping for the massage to turn out as ticklish as the pedicure, and just want to be here to listen to their helpless laughter?”

Uhura looked away and blushed, then mumbled, “It was quite hot to watch, though, wasn’t it? Them being so incredibly ticklish, and those girls shamelessly taking advantage of it, I mean.”

“It certainly was,” Chapel grinned, hardly believing that Uhura obviously had a thing for tickling, too. “And going by the naughty wink Leonard’s pedicurist gave us, I wouldn’t be surprised to hear some serious laughter again any minute now.”

“Mhm, my thoughts exactly,” Uhura agreed, “let’s get some tea and make ourselves comfortable out here in the sun. This resort is so beautiful! But let’s hurry, I wouldn’t want to miss anything. Jim’s laughter is just too cute! I wish I could tickle him myself.”

‘And you haven’t even heard him in full hysterics yet,’ Chapel thought, grinning to herself as she remembered all the times she’d witnessed the captain roaring with uncontrollable laughter in sickbay, even though McCoy had clearly tried his hardest not to tickle him during his abdominal examinations.

“Actually, I found Leonard’s reactions even more delightful,” the nurse countered. “He was so adorably embarrassed about being ticklish, yet completely helpless to stop himself from thrashing around and laughing his head off.”

Kirk and McCoy stripped down to their briefs as requested, and climbed onto the two massage tables that were standing side by side in the centre of the room.

“Face down please, gentlemen!” McCoy’s pedicurist, who had introduced herself as Pixie, instructed. “Apart from the big hole for your face, you’ll find that you can thread your hands comfortably through the little gaps between the two parts of the armrests.”

The two men obliged, shifting around until they felt comfortable, and then tried to relax for the upcoming massage.

After a few moments, McCoy felt two warm, oily hands starting to gently stroke his neck and back, from his spine to his shoulders. And although it was a very light touch, certainly bordering on ticklish on the doctor’s sensitive skin, it actually felt very nice and surprisingly relaxing. Closing his eyes contentedly, as Pixie lightly raked her fingers in slow waves over his back, he found himself practically purring with pleasure, and heard similar sounds coming from Jim on the table next to him.

But as Pixie’s hands gradually travelled further down his back, he began to wish she’d apply a little more pressure, biting his lip as he was reminded just how ticklish the small of his back was. With every feathering stroke across his lumbar area, his body tensed up a little more, and he found it harder and harder to keep his breathing even, desperately willing her to move upwards again, and hoping he’d be able to stand the irritating touches until she did.

Naturally, she lingered on his lower back for an excruciating eternity, and, clamping his mouth shut, McCoy couldn't help flinching a little every time the devious fingers returned to the spots that really bothered him, seriously making him want to arch his back and twist out of reach. By the time the ticklish touches were finally inching up his harried back again, the doctor was ready to crawl out of his skin, taking shallow breaths and hardly able to hold back the giggles any longer.

“Don’t tell me even your back is ticklish!” Pixie chuckled, but thankfully kept moving her hands towards safer areas when McCoy chose to ignore her, the feathering fingers slowly wandering back up to his neck and shoulders, where he could actually enjoy their touches.

As McCoy gradually relaxed again, Kirk started to giggle next to him.

“A little more firmly, please,” the captain all but squeaked, and the doctor could hear him squirming around on his table. “You’re tickling me!”

“Relax, Captain,” Rosie, Kirk’s pedicurist-turned-massage therapist drawled. “It’s supposed to be soft and gentle. This technique has proven far more effective than the high-pressure muscle kneading you’re probably used to.”

“How can I relax when you keep tickling me?” the captain spluttered, his giggles turning into guffaws.

McCoy didn’t catch the last of Kirk’s words, as he got distracted by Pixie’s fingers now grazing his sides every time she fanned them from his spine outwards and back, running her hands in ever wider strokes up and down his back. Just barely, and probably not even deliberately, but his sides were so horribly ticklish, there was no way he could enjoy the massage anymore.

Too embarrassed to admit how much it tickled and ask her to stop the harrowing touches, the doctor gritted his teeth and frantically tried to suppress the involuntary jerks of his body every time Pixie’s fingers brushed his sides. God, he hated being tickled. And he hated being so helplessly, excruciatingly ticklish.

Desperately holding back the laughter, the doctor got more and more restless as Pixie continued to lightly trail her fingernails a little further around his sensitive sides with every stroke, her touch getting more unbearable the closer it came to his belly. Finally, he just couldn't handle it anymore and let out a gasp and a snort, before dissolving into bright, helpless laughter, his body spasming under the devilish touches, and ticklish tears spilling from his eyes.

Next to him, Kirk wasn’t faring any better. The captain was shaking with helpless mirth, as Rosie’s fingers inflicted serious tickle torture on his body.

“Don’t!” the captain cried out between bouts of laughter. “It tickles too mu-hu-hu-huch!”

“But you asked for more pressure,” Rosie smiled innocently, continuing her torturous ministrations. “You said my touch was too light and therefore ticklish. Make up your mind, Captain! You just asked me to knead, and not feather, remember?”

“But not my ri-hi-hi-hibs!” Kirk was cackling away in earnest now, as Rosie gleefully clawed and prodded up and down his sensitive sides and ribs, while Pixie, at the other table, elicited peals of impotent laughter from a frenzied McCoy, fiendishly scribbling her fingers all over the doctor’s sides and every inch of his belly she could access underneath him, dropping every pretence of not doing it on purpose.

Relenting a little when the captain started to cough, Rosie and Pixie let the men catch their breath, rubbing their backs with proper massage strokes and waiting for them to calm down again.

“You’re really quite the ticklish pair, aren’t you?” Pixie giggled, and Rosie wickedly added, “I wonder, where else they might be ticklish!”

And before McCoy had the chance to pull himself back together enough to even think about getting up and escaping his unbearable predicament, Pixie leaned down, lightly ran a devious finger around his waist, from his belly to the small of his back and on to the other side of his belly, and murmured in his ear, “Now tell me, Dr. McCoy, where are you and your captain most ticklish?”

The doctor tensed up, shivering under the harrowing touch, but determined not to break again and give this sadistic woman the satisfaction of showing how torturous a single fingernail tracing his waistline was for him. He couldn't quite stop his muscles from twitching at the ticklish sensations, though.

Anyway, McCoy was spared from having to come up with a clever retort, when Rosie happened upon Kirk’s absolutely worst spot, and the captain erupted into hysterical laughter, frantically, and almost unintelligibly, begging for mercy in between howls of ticklish agony.

“Not there! AAAAHAHAHAHA! Anywhere but there! AAAHAHAHA! Please STOHOHOHOHP! God, NOHOHOHOHO! I really can’t AAAAHAHAHAH stand this! AAAHAHAHAH! I’m dying! AAAHAHAHAH! Too ticklish! AAAAHAHAHAH! Mercy! AAAAHAHAHAH! Please! AAAAHAHAHAH! Bones! AAAAHAHAHAH!"

“Gosh, I think I struck gold there,” Rosie exclaimed happily as Pixie watched in awe. “What a ticklish, ticklish belly the captain has! And there I thought his feet were bad.”

Forgetting his own ticklish predicament for a moment, McCoy grew seriously angry now and demanded of the women to stop their vicious assault. This wasn’t funny anymore. Despite him lying on his stomach, Rosie had found out how unbearably ticklish Jim was on his belly. But not just that, by the sound of him, she had also discovered his absolute death spots. The ones that Leonard had to avoid at all costs during physical exams, knowing only too well, as Kirk’s doctor and friend, how he couldn't stand to be touched there at all.

Watching his friend bucking and thrashing violently, while desperately begging for mercy through his howls of tortured laughter as Rosie fiendishly reached underneath Jim’s belly from both sides and evilly exploited the newly found weak spots, McCoy made to get off his table in order to hurry over to help Jim and put an end to this madness. Only to discover that he couldn't, because his arms were stuck in the armrests.

That was when fury gave way to panic, as the doctor realised in horror, that his own death spots were now completely exposed and vulnerable, too. This whole scenario was his very worst nightmare come true.

Outside the treatment room, Uhura and Chapel were practically glued to the door, enraptured by the development inside. Quite obviously, Kirk and McCoy had a lot of tickle spots, which the girls seemed to be discovering one after the other. And even worse ones than their feet, it appeared, judging from how the giggles and mild laughter from the first few minutes of the “massage” had grown into full-blown hysterics.

Especially Kirk’s, who was currently beside himself with ticklish hilarity, actually begging for mercy, and making the women wonder what exactly had elicited this kind of crazed laughter from the captain.

“Leave his belly alone!” they heard McCoy roar, sounding truly pissed off. “Can’t you see he’s had enough? That he really can’t stand it there? You’re killing him!”

“So, Jim’s belly, eh?” Uhura turned to Chapel, raising an amused eyebrow, her eyes sparkling with glee over this new piece of information.

“Deathly,” Christine confirmed, trying to picture Kirk being purposely tickled on his belly, when even just McCoy’s careful and considerate touches had been enough to tickle him out of his mind and render him completely helpless. “You have no idea!”

“You knew?” Uhura gaped at her friend.

“I am the head nurse,” Chapel smiled by way of explanation.

“Oh. My. God. He sounds hysterical. Is his belly really that bad?” Uhura was still trying to get her head around the captain being so insanely ticklish.

“Off the charts,” Christine nodded.

“Good, they stopped,” Uhura was actually relieved. “For a moment there, they almost had me worried about Jim. McCoy sounded genuinely concerned. Certainly angry enough to bite their heads off. Or maybe he was just on edge, because there are still some similarly torturous tickle spots waiting to be discovered on his own body?”

The mischievous gleam was back in Uhura’s eyes.

“Well, the good doctor certainly knows how acutely ticklish the captain’s belly is,” Chapel chuckled. “He had to perform a number of abdomen checks over the years.”

Uhura smirked, trying to picture super-ticklish Kirk and McCoy in sickbay, the latter attempting to perform an actual physical on a frantically cackling and squirming captain.

“At least he got those “tickle-therapists” to stand down,” she smiled. “Made them realise that it was really too much for poor Jim to take.”

“Or the captain might have fallen into silent laughter,” Chapel smirked mischievously. “He sometimes does, when his belly gets tickled too long.”

Uhura frowned. “You think he’s all right?”

“Sure. Leonard is very protective of Jim. He’d never let them seriously torture him. Besides, their time is nearly up, anyway.”

No sooner were the words out of her mouth, than McCoy suddenly started to laugh hysterically, too.

“Is that the doctor squealing like a little girl?” Uhura asked taken aback. Although it was unmistakably Leonard’s voice, she’d never heard him like that. “Sounds like they hit quite a death spot there!”

Mesmerised, the two friends leaned in closer, straining to hear everything that was going on behind that door.

Shrieking, cackling, more cackling.
McCoy was unquestionably in ticklish agony.

Then one of the therapists’ voices, softly counting.
“Three…”
“Four…”

“Maybe she’s counting his toes?” Uhura took a guess. “Remember how badly he was suffering during the pedicure? His feet are awfully ticklish, they’re surely hard to beat.”

“Seven…”

“Ok, not the toes then,” Uhura giggled, eager to know where the doctor could be more ticklish than on his feet.

“I think she’s counting his ribs,” Chapel suggested, then shuddered. “My dad used to do that to me.”

“Yeah, you might be right,” Uhura agreed, fascinated by McCoy’s audibly unendurable ordeal. “Oh my God, someone has seriously ticklish ribs.”

McCoy was in tickle hell. He’d totally forgotten how insanely ticklish he really was. And with Jim helpless with ticklish laughter beside him, too, he was suddenly afraid they might actually die in this very room today. All the dangers and diseases space held, that he’d always been afraid of, and now he was getting himself tickled to death on shore leave.

He’d scared Rosie into giving Kirk a break from the nightmare of having his hyper-sensitive and helplessly exposed belly mercilessly tickled while not being able to do a damn thing to protect it. But once the captain had recovered, she’d started tickling him with renewed vigour. Exploring Jim’s body for further tickle spots, she kept coming back to his ridiculously ticklish belly. It was just too good a spot, and she clearly enjoyed inflicting such unbearably ticklish agony on the poor man.

But now that Pixie was devilishly scouring every inch of McCoy’s own body for more tickle spots, the doctor couldn't even help himself anymore, let alone his suffering friend. After the young woman had discovered the ticklish distress she could cause the doctor with the lightest touches on his sides, she was just finding out how much worse his ribs were, and what incredible fun it was for her to “count” them.

Starting from the bottom, she fiendishly took her time to poke and scratch every single rib, and then lingered even longer on the especially harrowing spots in between, drilling a diabolical finger between each pair of ribs on either side, making the doctor howl and roar and buck and thrash and generally die laughing while longing to jump out of his skin.

“What’s wrong with you?” McCoy barked, when he was finally able to form words again, before being consumed by uncontrollable laughter once more.

“Oh don’t be so dramatic, Doctor,” Pixie rolled her eyes, but relented a little anyway, just lightly tapping her fingers on the pair of ribs she’d just counted, which still tickled terribly enough. “We’re just having a little fun.

“Well it’s no fun for us,” Kirk wheezed, finding his voice again as Rosie eased up on his belly. “Let us go!”

“Not yet, we can’t,” Rosie laughed, taking her fingers off his belly and attacking his armpits and the back of his thighs instead, setting the captain off cackling again. “We still have 15 minutes left.”

“You’re just so much fun to tickle,” Pixie eagerly added. “I knew right at the pedicure how much fun a massage would be. It’s not often that we get such good-looking and deliciously, torturously ticklish men out here.” Poking McCoy’s ribs with every word for emphasis, she nearly made him fall off the table.

Then Pixie let her fingers glide back down to molest the doctor’s sides and lower back with feathering touches again, which was awful, but at least away from his ribs and just about bearable, while Rosie took to alternating between Kirk’s belly and armpits, which were horrendously ticklish as well, but anywhere was better than his belly. And while the captain was hardly able to stand the tickling in his underarms, nor on his thighs or feet, which she was including now, too, he always dreaded the moment she’d go back to his belly. Which she unfailingly did once every minute or so.

As soon as Pixie noticed that her “patient” had recovered and was merely giggling anymore, she went straight back to McCoy’s ribs, a wicked grin on her face.

“Let’s start counting from the bottom again,” she announced cheerfully, “because it’s just so much fun!”

McCoy groaned, although it came out rather as a shriek, when the devilish fingers started drilling into the space between his bottom ribs once more. After less than five seconds, the doctor was screaming laughter again, unable to deal with the diabolical tickling. And he actually started to hyperventilate as the tormenting fingers made their ticklish way upwards, their destination clearly being the spot the doctor feared more than anything else, knowing he simply couldn’t survive being tickled there like this.

“No, please, not there,” he begged between long bouts of uncontrollable laughter, then stupidly cried, “It tickles, it tickles!” much to Pixie’s amusement, who chuckled, “It does, doesn’t it?” as she continued to “count”.

When she was halfway up McCoy’s sides, she asked in a curious tone, “Is it just me? Or are you really getting even more ticklish the higher I go?”

McCoy was helpless with laughter now and couldn't get a word out if he wanted to.

“Well, if you’re not telling me, I guess I’ll just have to find out myself,” Pixie concluded and happily continued on her way up the doctor’s ticklish ribs.

The tickle torture became unbearable, and McCoy was losing all coherent thought, getting more hysterical the closer the wicked hands came to his pits and blabbering incoherent pleas for mercy whenever he could find enough breath.

“Don’t go any higher, please! *wheeze* You don’t understand! GAH-HAHA! I’ll die! BAWAHAHAH! Not funny! *wheeze* Please don’t! HUH-HUH-HUH! Can’t stand it there! AAAAHAHAHAH! Insanely ticklish there! *wheeze* Really, please! *wheeze* This is torture! GAH-HAHA-HAH! No, no, no, you don’t understand! HAHAHA! Not just a little ticklish there! BAWAHAH! More of a *wheeze* pathological *wheeze’ condition! OHOH-HOHOHOH! Hypersensitivity! HUH-HUH-HUH! I’ll go insane, if you *wheeze* tickle me there! EEEEH! Stop! No higher! AAAAAHAHAHAH!"

McCoy went ballistic when Pixie finally reached his underarms, exploding into bellowing laughter and thinking he’d die, as she scribbled and poked around his helpless armpits. And just as he thought it couldn’t get any worse, she stumbled upon his number one death spot and he lost it completely.

Nothing worse than that spot in his underarms, right above his top ribs. No matter how violently he thrashed around, nearly breaking the armrests in the process, he just couldn't pull his arms against his sides to protect himself. He was trapped in the worst possible and most vulnerable position he could imagine. And soon too weak from laughing to do anything about it anyway.

Even being as ticklish as he was and having suffered many a tickle attack from family and friends when he was younger, McCoy had never been subjected to such cruel and relentless tickle torture. Those girls had gone off the rails, they were in a veritable tickle frenzy, and unless someone came and stopped them, he and Jim were certainly done for.

Through his own heinous torture, the doctor could hear Jim suffer just as much beside him, as Rosie was focused on tormenting the captain’s belly again, killing him with the lightest wriggling of her fingers, her nails deviously fluttering up and down his sides and as far as they could go underneath his belly as he frantically rocked from side to side.

Thankfully, when she realised that he had actual difficulties breathing, Pixie eased up on McCoy’s underarms and trailed her fingers lightly down his body and legs until she reached his heels, which she knew to be beyond ticklish, too. Kirk, however, was still dying from unbearable belly tickling on the next table.

Knowing they were completely at the mercy of these two tickle fiends, annoyingly helpless and defenceless against their atrocious tickle attacks, McCoy was aware that their only chance was to be calm and diplomatic, and try to reason with the girls. Not an easy feat while being viciously tickled beyond your limits.

“You’ve had your fun,” the doctor panted, clenching his fists and scrunching up his face in an attempt to talk through the harrowing tickles on his soles. “Now just let us go, and …”

He broke off, when the scribbling fingers on his heels sped up, the unbearably ticklish sensation momentarily taking his breath away.

“At least get away from Jim’s belly” he pleaded, snorting and giggling like a maniac, as the hyper-ticklish backs of his knees were suddenly attacked. “Can’t you see that it’s killing him? You’re AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH! NOOOOHOHOHO! PLEASE STOOOHOHOHOP!”

Pixie’s hands had returned to the doctor’s ribs, her fingers going straight up to his worst spots, and instantly rendering him completely powerless again, helpless to do anything but surrender to the hellish torture and fight for breath through his bellowing laughter.

“Leave his underarms alone!” he suddenly heard Kirk bark with real anger, as the captain somehow managed to overcome his own anguish in order to help his friend. “Why are you doing this? AHAHAH-notmythighsplease-AHAHAH! He told you he can’t stand it there! AHAHAH-pleasepleasenotmyfeet-AHAHAH! Can’t you see that this is actual torture for him? AHAHAH-nottheregodimtooticklishthere-AHAHAH!”

It clearly took Kirk a lot of effort to get the words out, as his sensitive thighs, feet, and armpits were randomly attacked, but when Rosie’s devious fingers crept underneath his belly again, aiming right at his worst spots and viciously scrabbling and spidering there, he was thrown right back into tickle hell, way beyond the power of speech or even coherent thought, trapped in torturous silent laughter once again.

For a couple of minutes, the captain and his CMO were suffering in silence side by side, their bodies jerking and shaking with hysterical laughter, but no sound coming out of their wide-open mouths, as the sadistic “therapists” tickled the hell out of their very worst spots and subjected them to the most unbearable as well as humiliating torture of their lives.

Outside, Uhura and Chapel were starting to wonder if the guys actually needed to be rescued. Amused by how unspeakably ticklish Jim and Leonard obviously were, they still thought that their almost incessant laughter had started to sound really desperate and hysterical.

“Those girls sure know how to tickle a man out of his mind,” Chapel said. “To think that two grown, strong, well-trained Starfleet officers can be reduced to helpless laughter like this just by tickling.”

“And I never even knew!” Uhura laughed. “It’ll be really hard to keep myself from “accidentally” brushing against Jim’s belly or Leonard’s ribs in the future. My fingers will constantly be itching to tickle those two dorks.”

“Believe me,” Christine chuckled, “knowing all about people’s tickle spots and not being allowed to take advantage of that knowledge is the worst part of working in sickbay.”

“But do you think they’re all right in there?” Uhura asked, feeling a little bad about drawing so much joy from their friends’ clearly harrowing weakness. “They sounded pretty frantic right now. Maybe they’re even more ticklish than we think? And the girls were already pretty merciless at the pedicure. Maybe they really can’t stand it any longer?”

“What, just because they were laughing their heads off and actually begging for mercy?” Chapel joked, but then sobered. After all, she knew that having his belly tickled was definitely no fun but pure torture for Kirk. And if McCoy’s ribs were really worse than his feet, then being tickled there might indeed be extremely harrowing for him. “Tell you what, Ny. It’s pretty quiet again now, so, who knows? Maybe the guys are finally getting their well-deserved relaxing massage after all, in these final five minutes. But if they start tickling them again in earnest, we’ll go in, all right?”

Uhura nodded, and the two women went back to eavesdropping, both hoping and not hoping to hear some more hysterics. Of course, they didn’t want their friends to suffer, but Jim and Leonard being so insanely ticklish and therefore somehow so vulnerable was just too hot. And their adorable laughter was music to the women’s ears.

It was really quiet inside now. The only thing Uhura and Chapel could hear were the men’s low voices as they seemed to softly discuss their ticklish experience with each other.

“Bones … pfpfpf … so bad … pfpfpf … belly … nails right on spots … pfpfpf … can’t … pfpfpf … way too ticklish … pfpfpf … not there … please … pfpfpf … so ticklish … please … I’m so ticklish … pfpfpf”

“I know Jim … chrchrchr … your belly … bad … chrchrchr … but my … spots … chrchrchr … deadly … torture … chrchrchr … can’t take … chrchrchr … tickles so bad … chrchrchr … killing me … chrchrchr”

What Uhura and Chapel didn’t see, were the ticklish tears running down the men’s faces as they wheezed and thrashed around, still caught in silent laughter and trying to beg for mercy whenever they could draw enough breath.

“Let’s give them a break, Rosie,” Pixie nodded at her friend. “Wouldn’t want them to pass out or anything. How can anyone even be this ticklish?”

“No idea,” Rosie replied, dragging her fingers off the captain’s belly with one final, diabolical wiggle in just the right spot. “I’ve certainly never seen anything like it. I mean, we’re only tickling them, right? And they’re strong and important men. Starfleet officers, no less!”

Kirk and McCoy were just lying there limply, enduring the humiliating teasing, panting and squirming, and desperately hoping that the torturous tickling had come to an end, and that their evil ticklers would finally release them from the massage tables they’d so sneakily been trapped on. But Rosie and Pixie had other ideas.

“Ok, last five minutes,” Rosie announced, just as the men had calmed down a little. “Let’s try something special for the Grand Finale!”

McCoy’s heart sank. He didn’t even want to know what she had in mind. Hard to imagine as it was, but those girls could doubtlessly come up with something even more ticklish than what he and Jim had just been through.

“Let’s give your belly the best tickling yet, Captain, to keep you laughing for a minute while I help out my friend here,” Rosie told a flustered Jim, teasingly fluttering her fingers from his sides to his belly, making him guffaw and buck violently despite stopping short of his death spots.

Then she went to a shelf on the wall and retrieved two large, soft body brushes from a basket, which she fiendishly placed underneath Kirk’s belly right at his sweet spots on either side, so that when he started to wiggle and rock from side to side, they would tickle him exactly where he could least stand it.

And rock from side to side he did, screaming laughter at the first contact of the atrocious brushes against his cursed belly, uselessly trying to escape the devilish bristles that tickled worse than fingers or, in fact, anything the captain had ever felt. It was pure, unadulterated torture.

Leaving the captain to deal with this new, unendurable level of belly tickling, Rosie stepped over to McCoy’s table, and, locking eyes with Pixie behind the unsuspecting ticklish doctor’s back, viciously set to work on his sensitive soles at the same time as Pixie dug into his death spots, right between his armpits and ribs, once again.

It was unbearable. With his two most ticklish spots being so cruelly exploited at once, McCoy went ballistic and actually started to scream for help. Scared – and tickled – to death, he didn’t care anymore who saw him like this or found out about his excruciating ticklishness. And knowing that Jim, still rolling with helpless laughter, was unable to join in his shouts for help, the doctor grew really desperate.

But just as he thought he couldn’t take another second of this vicious torment, the door burst open and Nyota and Christine came barging in, pulling the girls and their diabolical fingers off him and ending his excruciating tickle torture. Poor Jim had to endure a few more seconds of this harrowing ordeal, until Uhura finally discovered what had him in such ticklish hysterics, and pulled the deadly brushes out from under the captain’s abused belly.

Beyond embarrassed, but nevertheless immensely grateful to their friends for having saved them, Kirk and McCoy were frantically trying to free their arms, anxious to avoid finding themselves helplessly exposed and vulnerable to another tickle attack.

“OK guys, massage is over, let’s get out of here!” Chapel exclaimed cheerfully, unable to resist poking the doctor’s ribs and delighting in how that brief touch made him jump.

When he wiggled around on the table, but still didn’t get up, she poked him again, to the same reaction plus an irritated growl, and asked, “What’s taking so long? Come on already!”

“I can’t,” he mumbled, visibly annoyed with his predicament, “You’ll have to help me free my arms.”

Chapel took a closer look, only now realising that McCoy’s hands were stuck in the armrests.

“This?” she chuckled incredulously. “Really? Getting a little tangled up in those flimsy armrests was all it took to render you completely helpless and vulnerable? How ticklish are you?”

“Yeah, yeah, rub it in, Christine,” the doctor grumbled. “Now just give me a hand here, will you?”

“Let’s just hope the Klingons and Romulans don’t get wind of this,” Uhura laughed, and Kirk let out a frustrated groan, he and McCoy turning pale at the very idea, the fear of being captured and tickle-tortured for real, for information, probably forever planted in their minds now.

“So, you really couldn't stop me from doing this to you?” Chapel asked, wickedly poking and clawing at McCoy’s ribs a few more times and eliciting frantic guffaws and some violent thrashing from the doctor.

“GAH! Dammit, Christine! AHAHAH! Don’t! AHAHAH! I’m warning you!”

“Sorry, Leonard, but I had to see it myself to believe it.”

“So, those brushes were really killing you, weren’t they?” Uhura grinned mischievously at Kirk, placing her hands on his sides, seizing her chance while he was still immobilised. “About here? On your belly?” She couldn't help it, she needed to coax that adorable laugh out of him once more. And seeing him practically hit the ceiling and fall into helpless, frenzied laughter from just barely wiggling her fingers against the sides of his belly, was simply the cutest thing ever.

“AAAHAHAHAH! Don’t be mean, Ny! GOD! STOHOHOHOP PLEASE! I can’t! AAAAHAHAHAH! Stop tickling me! AAAAAHAHAHAH!” Kirk spluttered, frantically squirming until she reluctantly stopped her assault.

Pixie and Rosie had long fled from the room, and Chapel and Uhura had stopped their teasing and were helping their friends off the tables and out of their ticklish predicament now. But not without indulging in some more “collateral” tickles, careful to make them look accidental, which wasn’t difficult in the highly sensitised state the men were in, and enjoying every single “accident”.

Once freed, the men quickly threw on their clothes and hurried out the door into the sunshine. They couldn’t get out fast enough, still panting heavily, sweat glistening on their foreheads and running down their necks, repeatedly smoothing down their shirts and trying to brush off the lingering ghost tickles.

“Do you want to press charges?” Uhura asked. “That was pretty unprofessional behaviour.”

“God, no!” the men glanced at each other, horrified, and Kirk gave Uhura and Chapel a stern look. “Not a word of this to anyone!”

“All right,” the women laughed. “We’re not telling a soul. But no more massages for you two! You’re way too ticklish, and we might not always be there to rescue you!”

“No more massages!” Kirk and McCoy promised from the bottom of their hearts. They were certainly never going to set another foot in a spa.

Disclaimer:
I own nothing of Star Trek

My other stories:

Ticklish!McCoy:
A Ticklish Predicament (f/m) - Chapel's POV http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?317779-A-Ticklish-Predicament-Star-Trek-Fandom-(f-m)
A Ticklish Predicament (f/m) - McCoy's POV http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...redicament-Star-Trek-Fandom-(f-m)-McCoy-s-POV
A Shared Kink (Part 3 of "A Ticklish Predicament" f/m, sexual) - Chapel's POV http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...nt-Star-Trek-Fandom-(f-m)-Chapel-s-POV-sexual
How (Not) To Tickle Your Boyfriend (Part 4 of "A Ticklish Predicament" f/m, sexual) - McCoy's POV http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...cklish-Predicament-quot&p=4549250#post4549250

Ticklish!Spock:
Emotional Release (m/m) http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?318673-Emotional-Release-(m-m)

Ticklish!Crew: (intense tickle torture)
All-Male Hilarity - Part 1 (*f/multiple m) http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...-(*f-multiple-m)-%96-all-over-intense-non-con
All-Male Hilarity - Part 2 (*f/multiple m) http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ll-over-intense-non-con&p=4533580#post4533580
All-Male Hilarity - Part 3 (*f/multiple m) http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ll-over-intense-non-con&p=4550081#post4550081
All-Male Hilarity - Part 4 (*f/multiple m) http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ll-over-intense-non-con&p=4593354#post4593354
All-Male Hilarity - Part 5 (*f/multiple m) http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ltiple-m)-%96-all-over-intense-non-con-sexual
All-Male Hilarity - Part 6 (*f/multiple m) http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...-intense-non-con-sexual&p=4635656#post4635656

Last edited:
I loved! I really liked that you focus on the upper body. not many writers do.

I loved! I really liked that you focus on the upper body. not many writers do.

Thanks! I’m glad you liked it! A bit of feet tickling is fine by me, but not exclusively. Upper body is so much fun! :D

And sorry for the late reply. Not much time to spend online these days.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back