• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"The Squirmy Spot" (M/F)

ilove2explore

This is a story from my university days. I was dating a brown-haired Chinese girl at the time who, for the purpose of this story, I’ll call Lily. She was about 5ft 3 (160 cm), artistic, and slightly introverted. We dated for just under three years, but eventually decided to break up due to numerous problems in the relationship. It was both my and her first long-term relationship and truth be told, looking back I am not surprised things ended.

Tickling was a big part of our relationship. She definitely didn’t have a kink for it, but she tolerated tickling in short bursts and would often tickle me back. I was very closeted about my kink, so I was careful not to tickle her too often. However, when I did get her good I always went for her "squirmy spot": a single spot on both of sides of her belly.

It. Drove. Her. NUTS.

Her laughter went up a notch and she’d squirm like crazy. It was tough to find since it was very specific spot, but I always looked for it hehe :p

Have you found someone’s "squirmy spots" before? Or has someone ever found yours?

Hope you enjoyed the story!

Yes, I knew a woman once who wasn't very ticklish except on two spots, symmetrically located just under each of her kneecaps. Digging in with fingers there would drive her insane! :rowfull:

This is a story from my university days. I was dating a brown-haired Chinese girl at the time who, for the purpose of this story, I’ll call Lily. She was about 5ft 3 (160 cm), artistic, and slightly introverted. We dated for just under three years, but eventually decided to break up due to numerous problems in the relationship. It was both my and her first long-term relationship and truth be told, looking back I am not surprised things ended.

Tickling was a big part of our relationship. She definitely didn’t have a kink for it, but she tolerated tickling in short bursts and would often tickle me back. I was very closeted about my kink, so I was careful not to tickle her too often. However, when I did get her good I always went for her "squirmy spot": a single spot on both of sides of her belly.

It. Drove. Her. NUTS.

Her laughter went up a notch and she’d squirm like crazy. It was tough to find since it was very specific spot, but I always looked for it hehe :p

Have you found someone’s "squirmy spots" before? Or has someone ever found yours?

Hope you enjoyed the story!

What a coincidence my asian fiancee is very ticklish all over from head to toe, however like your ex she too seems to have this tickle spot either side of her belly. I too find myself looking for it lol because it is specific. Sometimes I have to poke her sides until I find it again.
But when it is found she always squirms. :)

Yes, I knew a woman once who wasn't very ticklish except on two spots, symmetrically located just under each of her kneecaps. Digging in with fingers there would drive her insane! :rowfull:

Milagros I had a friend that was just like that. Lightly ticklish in some places (feet weren't one of them) but when I get her knee caps, she would lose it everytime!

What a coincidence my asian fiancee is very ticklish all over from head to toe, however like your ex she too seems to have this tickle spot either side of her belly. I too find myself looking for it lol because it is specific. Sometimes I have to poke her sides until I find it again.
But when it is found she always squirms. :)

Hehe nice. Coincidentally, my ex is currently engaged like you, or was very recently married. I saw some pictures on her Facebook about a year ago announcing her engagement.

Ticklish Class President

In school, we'd change seating positions every quarter, so naturally, I'd get new seatmates. On the fourth quarter of a certain school year, I was seated beside my class president, whom I will call C. Now, every time I'd be seated next to a new girl, it'd take some time, but I'd inevitably develop an uncontrollable desire to tickle my seatmate, which is what happened with C.

I attempted to tickle her by starting with her ribs. I squeezed vigorously, to no avail. The same unfortunately happened with her sides, armpits, and neck. Disappointed, I gave up and just decided that perhaps she wasn't such a ticklish girl, until...

"If you want to tickle me, you'll have to poke my back."

I couldn't belive what I was hearing. Was she helping me tickle her? "You have a ticklish back?" I asked her. "Yes," she replied. I couldn't let this chance go to waste.

Therefore I began poking her back, eager to find the spot and make her laugh. The whole time, she was directing me. "A little lower, more to the left," she said, and I found it. Her mouth opened widely with a smile, she threw her head back, and adorable and high pitched giggles escaped her lips. "THERE IT IHEHEHEHE-" she attempted to utter as I vigorously dug and prodded my finger into that spot on her lower back. She clearly had limits, and eventually shoved my hand away. "Okay! Okay! I've had enough!" She exclaimed. She firmly grasped my wrist in case I tried to tickle her again, and she was smiling at me. I was glad we both had fun.

I'd use this against her multiple times. She apparently enjoyed tickling me as much as I did her, because we had a series of tickle fights, a few of which she initiated. Thank goodness she told me what her weakness was, otherwise I would've lost every single tickle fight, though I'm sure I wouldn't have complained.

My favorite moment of utilizing her weakness against her, though, was when she was having a tickle fight with another guy. She naturally devoted her attention to him, so I snuck behind her, and launched a relentless assault on her lower back with both of my index fingers. There it was again, her laughter was so cute.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back