• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Aftermath Of The Blow.. And.. The Beginning Of A Long Process?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
With the Tax Department now having placed liens and freezes on George Borgier's assets.

It looked like.. realistically, any deal between Ross and Borgier was at best, a long shot, and even if so, would not happen for a long time.

In the meantime, Ross knew he needed to concentrate on keeping RossShell at least stable and afloat, even if not ever expanding, as he had to earn a living for Kayley and himself.

On the night all of this drama happened, Ross tried to sleep, and Kayley tried to soothe him, but Ross was having none of it.

"Honey, I know I don't need to tell you this. I know that this development stings you. Tomorrow, just get up, get into the car, and go to work as you always do. " Kayley said.

"I know I have to do that. Kale, I swear I am so pissed right now that I almost like trying to find another buyer for RossShell, closing a deal with someone else, selling out, and walking away just to fuck George over. The problem with that is, if I do that, and George does not end up finished by the tax department, you know that he will be coming to get me if say, I start a smaller company just to have something to do with my time. I really have to think about this" Ross said.

"Yes you do, Mister Hothead. Does the teacher have to give you some loving to get you to calm down, or can you go to sleep? " Kayley said.

"I dont know" Ross said,.

Kayley got on top of Ross, and threw off her nightgown, and then pulled down Ross's boxer shorts "Come here, you pain in my ass. I will probably have to call in sick tomorrow. Reason, babysitting my sick multimillionaire husband because his little deal went bad" Kayley said, taunting Ross, but still going to have sex with him.

"Kale dont do that" Ross said calmly.

"Shut Up, Fuck Me, and Give Me An Orgasm ! If you dont, you are going to be very, very sorry!" Kayley ordered.

"Yes, Teacher" Ross said, with a tone of compliance.

As Kayley was cumming, she breathlessly said to Ross. " Don't you fucking get that this teacher loves you forever?, Whatever company you run , or whatever you are doing? For life, remember? " Kayley said.

"I know" Ross said.

After Ross had orgasmed, he held Kayley close.

Afterward, Ross held Kayley, and was kissing her hair.

"I think you should go into the office tomorrow, for at least part of the day. When you get home, we will have dinner, and discuss the options" Kayley said.

"I know"

The next morning, Ross opened his eyes about an hour later than usual. He was dressing, and saw Kayley dozing next to him,

"I called in sick. Go , and please get home early. Don't try to set the world on fire. Get out early, and then we will figure this out" Kayley mumbled

Ross kissed Kayley goodbye, got into the car to work, and tried to go to his office as if it was a normal day, even though he knew it was anything but.

When Ross got to the office. Ross called the accountants, and his attorney.

"I would appreciate if you all put out the word that RossShell is potentially looking for buyers. I would appreciate if everyone kept it very, very quiet. I dont want people fleeing thinking they are all going to lose their jobs I just want to see what we could get. " Ross said.

"Is this to stick it to George?" Ross's attorney asked.

"Only partially. It might be for me, my life, and Kayley. Considering offers does not mean I have to take anything. For now,. RossShell operates as always" Ross said.

Ross worked through his day, arriving home at 4 pm, and kissed Kayley as he opened the door.

Ross tried to walk to the bedroom, with Kayley trailing him. "Okay, let me guess. You are sending out feelers for RossShell" Kayley said.,

"I never said that. What makes you think that?" Ross said, almost defensively.

"When you know and love someone the way I know and love you, they say you begin to know them better than you know yourself" Kayley said.

"I told everyone to send out feelers. For now I go to work as always"

"Feeler. Hmm? (Kayley stuck her hand down Ross's shorts and began to feel his dick.) Not there yet, but based on history, I have a feeling I could get it there with not too much effort:" Kayley said.

"Did anyone tell you that you have a dirty mind, teacher?" Ross said.

"Yes, you do all the time" Kayley replied.

Ross and Kayley went out to dinner. As they were eating, he tried to keep his mind on his evening with his wife. Yet, the situation was in his mind.

What would happen with RossShell? Would Ross keep it, or would it be sold ?

That remained to be seen.

Thanks, mils.

Stay tuned there will be more to come soon.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back