• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Married with a Tickle Fetish

Westickle

Hello all,

Just curious how do you married tickle folk use tickling in your relationship? Especially if your spouse doesn't have the fetish

I come to this site, for what it's worth lately.

Hello all,

Just curious how do you married tickle folk use tickling in your relationship? Especially if your spouse doesn't have the fetish

It's integrated into our sexual relationship; has been ever since we got together.
As to "how", it's before, during, and a little bit after lovemaking, and how we flirt.

Unfortunately, we don't. However, my wife has agreed to let me tickle other women.

In a weird way, it's helped our relationship because it used to be a sore point between us until we had a long, hard talk three years ago. I'm honest with her about when and where I'm going for sessions, and I follow a reasonable set of constraints.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, we don't. However, my wife has agreed to let me tickle other women.

In a weird way, it's helped our relationship because it used to be a sore point between us until we had a long, hard talk three years ago. I'm honest with her about when and where I'm going for sessions, and I follow a reasonable set of constraints.

That’s cool; I hope this solution makes you both happy.

You do realize that your wife is probably having sex with other guys to balance this arrangement out.

You do realize that your wife is probably having sex with other guys to balance this arrangement out.

Open or unconventional marriages are actually rather common. From your posts, maybe you need more experience with similar partnerships or perhaps you have a lot of instances of infidelity in your life and feel that therefore this will happen in the situation here. Not necessarily the case and definitely not the case to be said with such certainty but I wish you and westickle the best going forward.

If that's the arrangement (but there's no eivdence that it is) and it makes them both happy, who cares?

Actually the main constraint is I don't have sex with the women I session with.

Open or unconventional marriages are actually rather common. From your posts, maybe you need more experience with similar partnerships or perhaps you have a lot of instances of infidelity in your life and feel that therefore this will happen in the situation here. Not necessarily the case and definitely not the case to be said with such certainty but I wish you and westickle the best going forward.
Yes, I would say our marriage is unconventional.

My wife tickles my underarms during sex, and instead of giving me a hand job or blow job, she tickles my balls. That is how it goes every single time.

I have a tickle session with my wife about once a month(twice if I am lucky). She is average ticklish, but she has allowed me to use hypnotism to increase her sensitivity. Tickling is not her kink, but she is into other things and I indulge her in those areas. It is a little give and take.

I met my now husband at a local BDSM/Kink play party. He is my Dom and tickles me all the time. He doesn't like getting tickled, so we own a male sub we get to tickle plus we're in an open marriage.

Maybe.

Married 14 years and fortunately she's quite happy with it, bondage and all, although she did say she tried to stab a previous boyfriend who poked her ribs while she was peeling vegetables.

Yes, this is she, yes, I'm very fortunate.

O0sWvuP.jpg

Married 14 years and fortunately she's quite happy with it, bondage and all, although she did say she tried to stab a previous boyfriend who poked her ribs while she was peeling vegetables.

Yes, this is she, yes, I'm very fortunate.

O0sWvuP.jpg
Yes, you are indeed :)

for my fiance and i, (im Ler, she is Lee), we use it as foreplay going into sex

This was always my best method of introducing a potential partner to tickling. If they were into it, full speed ahead; if it was new, there were definite possibilities of them enjoying it; and if they weren't into it, fair enough. Move on and let them be happy with someone more suitable.

This was always my best method of introducing a potential partner to tickling. If they were into it, full speed ahead; if it was new, there were definite possibilities of them enjoying it; and if they weren't into it, fair enough. Move on and let them be happy with someone more suitable.

I agree with you

I agree with you

Lots of unhappy married people in the Personals section; I can only imagine their partners are similarly unfulfilled.
This is why you've gotta work this shit out before you make a commitment.

My wife is pretty vanilla, and tickling isn't a fundamental part of our sexual relationship. But she enjoys tickling me, usually in non-sexual but often affectionate or flirtatious contexts, and does so of her own volition probably a couple times a month on average. Because one weird little element of my own psychosexual makeup is that I need the person tickling me to be doing it because they want to tickle me and not because they think I want them to tickle me -- indeed it's best if they're doing it specifically because I don't want them to tickle me -- this arrangement is satisfying to me despite its relative infrequency.

Lots of unhappy married people in the Personals section; I can only imagine their partners are similarly unfulfilled.
This is why you've gotta work this shit out before you make a commitment.

Once again I agree
And I've notice that as well
That's what push me to ask this question
To see how people balance it out with vanilla spouses

Once again I agree
And I've notice that as well
That's what push me to ask this question
To see how people balance it out with vanilla spouses

I think a lot of the problem with "vanilla" spouses is that they're not really "vanilla"; it's just that their mates are so obsessed with what they want, when they want, exactly how they want it, that there's never any room for them to say, "Hey, you know what I really like?..."
It's not that their spouses are boring, it's that they never get a chance to say what they like.

I think I'm like a lot other guys out here.

Wife is vanilla - back when we started dating, she indulged in tickling with me just because she liked being with me and wanted me to stick around (though I hope she was also in part being curious). I took the brunt of it and was ticklee for the most part, which I love !

Now that we're married and more so , with kids, it just doesn't happen anymore. Hell, just regular sex is a once in a blue moon 5 in the morning quick fuck before the little fuckers wake up.

I

I started her slow into it, she was curious about bondage in general because of reading 50 shades series, so on top of me learning from past mistakes it ended up working well.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back