• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Probably stupid but been thinking about this a lot lately

A post made to the forum is considered an invitation to discussion on the topic.

If you wanted a yes or no answer then creating a poll in the poll forum here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?28-Polls is what you wanted. You'd get yes's and no's and little more, though people could comment and expand on their opinions in the thread, but few do.

When you create a post in the Discussion forums you are, by default, opening a discussion on the topic you posted upon. And you may receive a variety of views agreeing or disagreeing with it.

Just because someone does not agree with you does not mean they are trolling you. I spent a half hour reading back through your last hundred posts you made, and I see zero examples of anyone directly trolling on you. I see people often disagreeing with you. But that is not an offense on the TMF it is part of how discussion boards work.

Myriads

Yess a discussion how ever your paragraphs upon paragraphs and use of capital letters don’t indicate that you disagree with me they simply indicate that you are going to great length in order to try and make me look stupid which to be fair you did do hence the reason I’m so pissed off with this

Well, you can add this on the list with people think race, hair color, or attractiveness has any impact on how ticklish a woman will be.

It is fun thinking we've come across a pattern when it comes to tickling. If we were going by my experiences, brown skinned black girls have a higher rate of ticklish feet compared to other women.

Dude that’s all am looking for anyone noticed any thing a experience share it stuff like that not the big long winded paragraphs too shoot me down and make me look like a fool

As soon as I read this I immediately thought of that “hot blondes don’t have ticklish feet” discussion lol

Nail color has nothing to do with anything tickle related. At all. You also put in the thread title “probably stupid but...” so if people like Myriads do disagree and deem it stupid you can’t exactly blame them, you yourself said that it’s “probably stupid”

Am just looking too see if anyone noticed any pattern like ave stated several times before not for folk to jump on this bandwagon of making me look like a tool

Yess a discussion how ever your paragraphs upon paragraphs and use of capital letters don’t indicate that you disagree with me they simply indicate that you are going to great length in order to try and make me look stupid which to be fair you did do hence the reason I’m so pissed off with this

Bold added to the quote above by me, because I didn't want to quote it twice.

This is the first time in my life that someone has taken an argument based upon my proper use of capitalization to say that I'm belittling them via it.

This is a good example of misapplied causation. I don't use proper grammar in capitalization to belittle or mock you, I use it because I'm a professional writer who learned the rules for conveying my ideas in the culturally agreed upon standard methods. It has nothing at all to do with you whatsoever, but it's 100% based in my desire to present a professional bit of writing for my readers ease of consumption.

That same holds for the "paragraphs upon paragraphs" that you find troublesome. They are there to aid in the communication of my point. Ideas tend to be accepted better when presented in a full and standardized format to ease their consumption. Paragraphs nicely separate ideas this way, and excel in aiding text based discussions in going well.

My posts were designed to indicate I disagreed with you AND show why. I've always found it's helpful to support my opinions with the why behind my reasons for holding them. It lets ones readers understand how you reached ones views, and they can compare to their own experiences aiding in their own reasoning and decision process on the matter.

As for trying to "make you look stupid" you can ask any of the longer term members here that it's never been my style to belittle or diminish a person I'm debating with. It's a poor path, and more, its usually wasteful of ones energy, as the person usually does that job on their own with no trouble.

Be well,
Myriads

You do know you could have just said no ????????

See my recent request on is there anyway to block users ?

This is the exact reason why

And this is the exact reason why there thousands of users that never post every second person on this forum attitude stinks and you don’t know of your going to get a answer or a long winded rant that’s there just no need for and before someone says report
Him a can’t he’s a moderate hence the reason why soon as a feathers in the name
They can do what they want

Bro, I don’t post here much anymore but when I do come back to browse your posting here what seems daily and seemingly flying off the handle should anyone say something you don’t like or disagree with you. You say the attitude here stinks but you should really look in the mirror and ask yourself how you present yourself at times and how much that is contributing to the responses you receive. I’m going to use an analogy here that might very well fly over a lot heads of our friends outside of the Uk on this forum - your acting like a Brit abroad who thinks they can waltz into another territory and conduct yourself however you want, whilst ignoring the locals who are trying to help you fit in, engage you in dialogue and help make your stay comfortable to the set rules of the culture in place. I appreciate you have a passion for what you discuss, however if your not willing play nice and enjoy your stay it’s time to go home.

Bro, I don’t post here much anymore but when I do come back to browse your posting here what seems daily and seemingly flying off the handle should anyone say something you don’t like or disagree with you. You say the attitude here stinks but you should really look in the mirror and ask yourself how you present yourself at times and how much that is contributing to the responses you receive. I’m going to use an analogy here that might very well fly over a lot heads of our friends outside of the Uk on this forum - your acting like a Brit abroad who thinks they can waltz into another territory and conduct yourself however you want, whilst ignoring the locals who are trying to help you fit in, engage you in dialogue and help make your stay comfortable to the set rules of the culture in place. I appreciate you have a passion for what you discuss, however if your not willing play nice and enjoy your stay it’s time to go home.

Brit abroad ?????

Naw dude this is plain and simple nothing nice to say the. Say nothing .............

You see this is what happened when folk tend to do more than say Yes I remember this or
No .......

You get every second person on here trying to be the hero and dish out the best peace of verbal they can

You see this is what happened when folk tend to do more than say Yes I remember this or
No .......

You get every second person on here trying to be the hero and dish out the best peace of verbal they can

Solestroker, It seems the root of the issue you have here is that your expectations of what the forum is for, differs from how it works in reality.

The TMF has always been a discussion forum, it's structure came from the early web model of encouraging people to gather on a website, interact and discuss things as a community. All adding their voices to show each other differing outlooks. The exchange of opinion and ideas is built into what we are.

So if someone posts something looking for a head pat, or affirmation of their outlook they may well get that, but they will often also get discussion too. It's what we have encouraged over the years. And that discussion might not be in line with that head pat desire, and make for frowns and tumult on said OP's part. But that is part and parcel of participation on a discussion based platform.

I get the feeling you came here looking for one thing, and have found another, and it's not the tasty dish you expected.

So you posted about that fact. Which in turn became part of the discussion you started, and in turn became commented upon. You'll note many posters offered advice and opinions on what they suspected you were feeling, and wanted to try and share how that may have come to be.

No one attacked you. They debated your ideas.

Ideas which you brought here and offered for.... discussion.

We regret that your experience has not been as positive as you hoped.

Myriads

Solestroker, It seems the root of the issue you have here is that your expectations of what the forum is for, differs from how it works in reality.

The TMF has always been a discussion forum, it's structure came from the early web model of encouraging people to gather on a website, interact and discuss things as a community. All adding their voices to show each other differing outlooks. The exchange of opinion and ideas is built into what we are.

So if someone posts something looking for a head pat, or affirmation of their outlook they may well get that, but they will often also get discussion too. It's what we have encouraged over the years. And that discussion might not be in line with that head pat desire, and make for frowns and tumult on said OP's part. But that is part and parcel of participation on a discussion based platform.

I get the feeling you came here looking for one thing, and have found another, and it's not the tasty dish you expected.

So you posted about that fact. Which in turn became part of the discussion you started, and in turn became commented upon. You'll note many posters offered advice and opinions on what they suspected you were feeling, and wanted to try and share how that may have come to be.

No one attacked you. They debated your ideas.

Ideas which you brought here and offered for.... discussion.

We regret that your experience has not been as positive as you hoped.

Myriads

Let’s put this behind us ....

When folk tend to go out on paragraphs upon paragraphs in order to respond I gets a lot more attention and a lot more folk tend to jump on the band wagon that being the case this is why I get so annoyed I do understand this is a discussion how ever your response is encouraging other folk to do the same as it gathers much more attention

And it can spill over to other posts and or threads folk use the fact they can do something similar in order
To get in with the community by doing the same........

For instance my whole point was just saying Yess or no

Or not having anything nice
To say then don’t say anything ?

Don’t believe thats unusual request yet somehow
Im acting like a Brit abroad ???? Please come on that’s a tad uncalled for

Any way dude no need for any sort of apology we will need to just
Agree to disagree

Take care

I’m going to use an analogy here that might very well fly over a lot heads of our friends outside of the Uk on this forum - your acting like a Brit abroad

I understood this! lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back