• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The 16 Month Vintage Photo Thread

236-240 downloaded Feb 1997

Sorry, getting a little behind schedule as I try to get the new C4S store up and running. Just shot one of the best LOL clips EVER though...wait 'til you see M get her feet tickled. :)

intro.jpgfc4201b.jpgtjnm5.giftjnm7.gifbeach5.jpg

241-245 downloaded Feb 1997

Ok, finally got the LOL clip store back up and running, time to get back to this...

beach7.jpgsbpix462.jpgsbpix463.jpgsbpix478.jpgsbpix526.jpg

246-250 downloaded Feb 1997

I remember finding the stocks tickling pics below and the videos they came from back in the day. The blonde wasn't super ticklish but I don't know...for some reason they were still awfully good.

sbpix531.jpgsbpix533.jpgsbpix542.jpgsbpix555.jpgsbpix580.jpg

Do you still have the videos by any chance? I would be very happy to see them again :)

Gesendet von meinem Mi A2 mit Tapatalk

Hope so. If I do they'll pop up as I work through the archives, and I'll post them in the video forum. :)

Is the other woman Lacy Diamond?

If I am mistaken not she is. Furthermore vid is definitely of FMC production FC20 first two clips of this video are these pictures (first one lee is Catalina, second lee is Laci). Should be obtained from FMconcepts(dot)us

Dz

251-255 downloaded Feb 1997

Ok, now that the clip store is up and running again, maybe I can catch up a little on vintage pics...

sbpix578.jpgsbpix579.jpghcg.jpgsabbed04.jpgshatic15.jpg

256-260 downloaded Feb 1997

Nice batch of old Ana stuff (not my Ana, the other one) ;)

04.jpgmontic02.jpgmertic22.jpgmertic24.jpgmercy07.jpg

261-270 downloaded Feb-Mar 1997

Today I learned I can include more than five pics in a post. Not sure why I thought that was a limit...maybe an old rule?

381fff.jpg206fff.jpg209mff.jpgmptr677.jpg088mfr.jpgad17.jpgforced-3.jpgt_tt106.jpgtt1-04.jpgsbpix35.jpg

Last edited:
271-280 downloaded Mar-Jun 1997

Huh, guess I didn't download any pics from mid-March through May 1997. Wonder why?

sbpix38.jpgsbpix37.jpgtk21.jpgtk19.jpgtk14.jpgtk13.jpgtk12.jpgtk11.jpgwhip02.jpgsy55.gif

281-290 downloaded Jun 1997

Wow, it's been a while, got some catching up to do...

sy55e.jpgsy69.gifsy133.jpgsy133c.jpgsy147b.jpgsy171.gifsy177.gifsy191.giffc4901b.JPG797bond3.jpg

291-300 downloaded Aug 1997

Gets me to a nice round number

fxbnd253.jpgmard1.jpgjulie1.jpgThrive.jpgaveeno1.jpglook&see.jpgoverdue1.jpgschooltk.jpgsbpix34.jpg8.jpg

Hey does anyone have a video of pics 2 and 3 with that brunette in the stocks? Or more pics? I've always been curious about that one.

301-310 downloaded Sep 1997

New round while the latest LOL clip renders (we got to strap down and tickle a Texas cowgirl!)

fs740.jpgMedbound.jpgbasbench.jpgcxtik006.jpgtrustme2.jpgtrustme8.jpgtrustme1.jpgtrustm2a.jpgydu5.jpgydu8.jpg

Wow. This is a new one. Any more info about this one? Ender if there are any more

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 1,134
Wow. This is a new one. Any more info about this one? Ender if there are any more
This was from an SY video from back in the day. Don't remember her name but it was an early one.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Ah the 90s…. 256k modem, dialup, Netscape oh do I ever miss those days. Era was so simple yet so exciting and we never realized it.

I was so young but just getting into the game back then. Think it was 1996 when I first discovered that I wasn’t alone. This was pre TMF days 😂 lol

Does anyone remember the babysitter from tickling paradise? The last part of the video featured Skylar… a one and done tough punk rocker with purple hair and a leopard dress and shoes. In the video narrative it said she made fun of them about such a silly fetish and accepted challenge telling them she wasn’t ticklish and it was no big deal.

The video started with Skylar tied up on a little couch and Gia slowly removing her shoes. She was actually really cocky and arrogant (full of sass) and confidence until Gia ran her long fingernails down Skylars feet. All I remember is Skylar saying “OH MY GOD!!!” before bursting out in laughter and within the first minute “Please stop I’m sorry.” or something. It was a classic. Probably TPs best EVER! Gia was wicked and brutal with her and teased the toughness right out of her. “GITCHI GITCHI GOOs” and “tickle tickle tickle” through out the entire clip. She’d tease how about making fun of them and how she lied about not being ticklish and how she thought she was so tough. I don’t know if it was pre staged or not but if it was they did a damn good job at making it look real. I think it was legit because we never saw Skylar again she was a one and done! The begging, pleading and teasing was some of the best ever. TP definitely had classics this was one of them!

Does anyone have the images associated with this clip or a backstory on the model Skylar? There was a pic of her smoking a cig that would be awesome if someone could locate it. Wonder if there was ever an audition featuring Skylar? I don’t recall but I know there was hundreds of them lol 🤣

Quinn - you are the man thank you for opening back up 😀

Time to bring back that crappy old ab crunch bar. You know, someone with a tickling clip store and willing tickle models....Quinn, you MIGHT think about remaking some of these old scenes. Thats me dropping a hint. I want a production credit.

Time to bring back that crappy old ab crunch bar. You know, someone with a tickling clip store and willing tickle models....Quinn, you MIGHT think about remaking some of these old scenes. Thats me dropping a hint. I want a production credit.

That. Is a great. Fucking idea. :)

We're pretty low throughput here at LOL but I'll definitely get the creative team working on it.

Thanks tmcp!

-Q.

That. Is a great. Fucking idea. :)

We're pretty low throughput here at LOL but I'll definitely get the creative team working on it.

Thanks tmcp!

-Q.

Yes! Ha. I have a plethora of equipment i can loan and . mutual friends that could vouch.

Gosh. I do like those vintage pics/clips. They speak to the imagination more than modern ones.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back