• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The 16 Month Vintage Photo Thread

These go back to 1982 or 83. I got my 1st fetish magazine, Foot Lights I think it was called, in college in 1985 and it showed photos from this shoot but with Kuj in the stocks & the woman doing the tickling. It actually scared me because it looked so real, and the bondage so inescapable. I wondered how it could even be legal to print such photos, knowing how ticklish I, and other people were - and the look on his face was one of desperate madness, so it seemed like real abuse, real assault. It was basically a snuff film for tickling

But even by 1985, these photos were older by a few years.

823350E1-2EA7-41DB-91FD-F1F3C8FED64B.jpeg

81-85 downloaded Jul 1996

Ah, Kuj. I can't even imagine how much time I've saved in my life not reading posts about Kuj. ;)

Renpg009.jpgRenpg006.jpgTk-060a.jpgTk-059a.jpgTk-012a.jpg

Thanks so much. Keep them coming. Any classic Tickling Holly would be awesome

I hope Holly is in there somewhere. Honestly I'm not sure who she is. I'm just posting stuff chronologically from my hard drive.

2,435 pics to go, so your odds are probably pretty good. :)

Good lord, just found another huge forgotten repository. I'm back to over 4,500 vintage files. This just bumped up to a 30 month project.

Some are videos I think. Guess I'll cross that bridge when I get to it...

You ought to set up a Patreon account, so people can thank you for all the effort you're going to.

My apologies. I did not intend to cause any offense.

You didn’t. He used to just come in and demand his stuff be taken down is all. + when he was a mod he’d always get in the last word then lock the thread.

His tickling was very heavy & intense. Great for BDSM play, which is why it looked so real & his images still remain popular.

Good lord, just found another huge forgotten repository. I'm back to over 4,500 vintage files. This just bumped up to a 30 month project.

Some are videos I think. Guess I'll cross that bridge when I get to it...

OMG! We're going to have to suffer with another of your awesome posts...! :p

86-90 downloaded Feb and Jul 1996

There are a couple here downloaded in February 1996 that I picked up when I found the new repository. Then I pick up again with July 1996 downloads.

View attachment 652860Renfair2.gifAsftart4.gifC_12.gifF_und4.gif

(one of the pics had minors in it, so I deleted it - Jeff)

Yikes, thanks Jeff...I'll watch the renfaire stuff more closely.

Last edited:
You ought to set up a Patreon account, so people can thank you for all the effort you're going to.

Thanks for the thought Wolf but it's all good. I've gotten a lot from this community in the last 20 years; happy to give some back.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back