• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to be more ticklish?

nekotsuki

hi, is there a way to be more sensitive to tickling? my boyfriend wants me to be more ticklish in the ribs and feet but IDK how

Good way too make sure your feet are more ticklish is to make sure there nice and soft and that you’ve not been barefoot for a long time like your feet are fresh out socks or even boots with no socks that makes them sweaty and soft also if you get tickled first thing in the morning when you haven’t been on your feet is a great way other than that if you stretch a plastic bag around your soles that can work

In regards to sides am not sure maybe he should explore his approach ?

hi, is there a way to be more sensitive to tickling? my boyfriend wants me to be more ticklish in the ribs and feet but IDK how
Ticklishness is a unique form of tension in the muscles and nerves. Actually when you tickle someone, you help to bring down this tension, that's why usually people are very relaxed after they've been tickled for some time. That's how tickle therapy works.
If you don't have this ticklish tension then tickling is just a pleasant feeling.

However, if you have ticklish weakness somewhere in your body, that's up to the "tickler" to explore and find a way to make you smile and laugh.
Sometimes it's "silly talk" that might help to lose resistance. Your boyfriend could try to use silly sounds and some taunting while tickling.

I'm having a similar problem, I'm not ticklish at all.

What I'm trying to do is lose weight, my theory is that the bulk of ticklishness is in the muscles, if you can build muscle bulk and lose fat insulation perhaps that could increase sensitivity.

Baby oil also will increase sensitivity somewhat.

smoke cannabis first - sends nerve endings on your feet (and privates) through the roof.

hypnosis, it works wonders.

steve

I was once hypnotized, by Mistress Stephanie Locke, at a gathering in L.A. She succeeded in making me much more ticklish for the evening, but I was back to normal the next day.

Should be mentioned that it also slows and damages your brain.

This is false. Plenty of studies have shown that it stimulates neurogenesis in the brain to help form healthier pathways and connections for recovery from depression and anxiety. AKA a damaged brain. Similarly, the reason SSRIs work when prescribed for depression is not due to increases in dopamine, norepinephrine, or serotonin. But instead, these neurological chemical balances stimulate neurogenesis in the same parts of the brain that THC and CBD do. Science still doesn't know how antidepressants do it. What is certain is that antidepressants have a high likelihood for dependence and getting off of them can be very tricky and in some cases impossible for the person being prescribed. Cannabis however, you can just stop without major negative consequences. I.e., cannabis is not physically addictive, and is a safer alternative between the two, and uneducated statements and perspectives like the above quote allows for continuing profit by big pharma with sub par success in patients, and keeping solutions that they would make less money off of, such as cannabis, locked away under strong stigma against it.

Weed only began to be viewed as harmful during political effort to suppress Mexican-Americans in the early 1900s. I.e.... racism.

Also, OP, drugs aren't your best alternative for being more ticklish.

With that said, the comments above regarding feet tend to work well.

Finally, if your partner is giving you shit for not being ticklish enough, or making you feel guilty because of it, chalk that up to psychologically unhealthy interaction. You should be good enough as you are for your partner. It is great you want to be more ticklish for him. However make sure you draw the line with it if it turns into him getting angry about it or making you feel guilty about it.

Should be mentioned that it also slows and damages your brain.

Scientifically speaking( i am a scientist and I dont smoke cannabis at all, just to say) cannabis in a limited use has more benefits than harm side effects.
P.S. even in higher use it is far less toxic than alcohol.

Last edited:
Another vote for hypnosis. I was very skeptical until a dominant woman started "prescribing" mp3 files for me and then started
using hypnosis on me in person... my ticklishness went from a 4 or 5 to an 8 or 9... find a dominant hypnotist/hypnodomme and see what happens...

This is false. Plenty of studies have shown that it stimulates neurogenesis in the brain to help form healthier pathways and connections for recovery from depression and anxiety. AKA a damaged brain. Similarly, the reason SSRIs work when prescribed for depression is not due to increases in dopamine, norepinephrine, or serotonin. But instead, these neurological chemical balances stimulate neurogenesis in the same parts of the brain that THC and CBD do. Science still doesn't know how antidepressants do it. What is certain is that antidepressants have a high likelihood for dependence and getting off of them can be very tricky and in some cases impossible for the person being prescribed. Cannabis however, you can just stop without major negative consequences. I.e., cannabis is not physically addictive, and is a safer alternative between the two, and uneducated statements and perspectives like the above quote allows for continuing profit by big pharma with sub par success in patients, and keeping solutions that they would make less money off of, such as cannabis, locked away under strong stigma against it.

Weed only began to be viewed as harmful during political effort to suppress Mexican-Americans in the early 1900s. I.e.... racism.

I don't care if anyone uses cannabis, and I certainly do not think it should be illegal. With that said, cannabis is a drug and it is not exactly harmless. Not everybody can stop cannabis without negative consequences, and some do have to go to rehab. Moreover, we also know that cannabis smoke contains many of the same carcinogens that are found in tobacco smoke. There are also some studies that suggest that cannabis may have some negative impact on your cardiovascular health. Is Cannabis the most deadly thing out there? Of course not, but it is not completely innocuous.

Another vote for hypnosis. I was very skeptical until a dominant woman started "prescribing" mp3 files for me and then started
using hypnosis on me in person... my ticklishness went from a 4 or 5 to an 8 or 9... find a dominant hypnotist/hypnodomme and see what happens...

I have to agree. With lotions, oils, and changes in techniques, I have seen minor changes in ticklishness, but with hypnosis, I have seen dramatic increases in ticklishness.

Unrelated posts aside, I echo those that have mentioned lotions and cannabis. I do not have experience with hypnosis however.

No it was the lumber & chemical companies (DuPont, etc.) who didn’t want a cheap natural substance to take away heir living. Racism just made it easier, but it was company lobbyists that did it.

https://youtu.be/XJZPu1iGiTY

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back