• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First Time / Great Experience

DLarson

(posted with consent from Clarkyark17)

Clark responded to a post I'd written a few weeks back.* After a few exchanges here on TMF, we moved the conversation over to text. We communicated there for*about a week before we met at a public park to connect and generally get to know each other.* *Clark was no bullshit, he was open and honest about who he was and what he was looking to experience.* I would describe him as communicative, direct, and punctual....and a whole lot of fun :)

When Clark and I met up for the tickling session, we hung out for a bit and reviewed our expectations and boundaries before getting down to the business.* And what good business it was!* Clark is very ticklish all over, so much so, that he must (REPEAT--MUST) be restrained.* He was so ticklish that he actually broke the arm restraints within the first five minutes!
Clark was all about having fun and exploring his ticklishness.* I can't wait to have another session with this guy!

Last edited:
Meeting Larson

First of all, I would like to say Larson is a gracious host, has a fantastic pair of dogs, and is a well mannered gentleman. As Larson had mentioned, we had met at a local park prior to having our session just to get a feel for each other. While I maybe more outgoing online, I am much more shy in person, but I found it easy to talk to him nonetheless. After some great conversation I had to leave for work, but was left feeling excited and eager. We then proceeded to plan our session over the phone in the next day or so. Even over the week we kept in contact for any last minute planning, requests, etc. (of which Larson was very receptive)

The Big Day

Pulling up to Larson's house may be intimidating as it is in the middle of the woods. But I will admit the area is beautiful and there is civilization, like a wawa (gas station and quick food stop) right up the street less than five minutes up the road. His house was very clean, I got to meet one of his two cats, and both of his dogs (those with allergies be warned!). We started off just chatting and smoking some pot. Not only did this make feel like I was dealing with a real person, but also I felt more and more comfortable throughout the whole ordeal. We also took the time to re-discuss boundaries and a safeword. Then the fun began!

Larson started off tickling me in his living room, trying to hold my feet still and use his fingers to tickle over and into my sneakers (which he was quite good at!). He would switch around trying out different spots and then after taking off my shoes, I started to squirm too much. Therefore we went to a bedroom and using a bondage set, he had tied me up to the bed to try and test out more spots. I started off fully clothed with a hoodie and socks on. As he started off right onto my feet I immediately was laughing. Larson is talented and would change up the strength and pace of his fingers on my feet and toes. As he took off my socks he also started to pull out some devious tools.

Larson used a feather, a medical pinwheel, a paintbrush, a hairbrush, and even a massager (I'm sure I am forgetting tools too). Slowly during my two or three breaks I had taken off my hoodie during one, then my shirt in the next. Each time i was more tickling and more exposed. Larson is a quick learner and found my bad spots pretty quickly and when he wanted to really make me laugh he would barely have to use a finger or two to make me jump. When he first hit my death spots, which are my armpits, I bucked and moved so fast I broke my arm restraints (Sorry again about that Larson!). I got blindfolded at one point, which definitely made things worse because I couldn't see what was coming. Whether it was a feather in my armpit, a feather quill in-between my toes, or Larson's fingers on my sides, I was constantly worked over and laughing. Larson was good at keeping at keeping me laughing hard, but not pushing me past my limits.

Speaking of limits, as I said mentioned previously, Larson was very respectful about them, and not once was I made uncomfortable. There would be little moments where he would try to see how long I could last on my death spot, while I only had to safe word one time, anytime I couldn't take it or it looked like I was becoming hysterical, I was immediately given space and time to breathe.

Overall Experience

Overall, I had a great time from start to finish, and I cannot wait for my next session with Larson. This was my first session ever with someone, and while Larson started off easy, it didn't stop him from giving me the full tickle treatment. I am ecstatic about the experience, and would recommend him to anyone!

Great stuff you guys! And thanks for sharing your experience! It's not often we get to hear someone's first time, so glad it was a great experience for you both!

Good to hear the first one was a positive one. Look forward to hearing about other sessions you have.

I'm jealous of both of you guys. I haven't had a session in months! My pits are also my death spot when I'm in lee mode. Next time you find time to meet each other please share it with us here again.

(posted with consent from Clarkyark17)

Clark responded to a post I'd written a few weeks back.* After a few exchanges here on TMF, we moved the conversation over to text. We communicated there for*about a week before we met at a public park to connect and generally get to know each other.* *Clark was no bullshit, he was open and honest about who he was and what he was looking to experience.* I would describe him as communicative, direct, and punctual....and a whole lot of fun :)

When Clark and I met up for the tickling session, we hung out for a bit and reviewed our expectations and boundaries before getting down to the business.* And what good business it was!* Clark is very ticklish all over, so much so, that he must (REPEAT--MUST) be restrained.* He was so ticklish that he actually broke the arm restraints within the first five minutes!
Clark was all about having fun and exploring his ticklishness.* I can't wait to have another session with this guy!

Thanks for your post, Larson. You are describing exactly how I want to approach any sessions with lees I meet on this site. It is all about enjoying each other’s company, being discreet, respecting limits, and making it fun!

Awesome! Sounds like you both had a great time

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back