• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

April 9-12: Male 'ler/photographer seeking female 'lees/models in/near St. Louis MO

AdamSterling

TMF Expert
(Hello. I am making this post in this group because CapturedDoll made this post in this group ten days ago, and this post is SIMILAR... and so it seems okay here. However, if the moderators feel this post is not appropriate for this group, they're free to remove it. I'm not interested in causing problems.)

Hi! I'm Adam Sterling. I've been on TMF since the beginning, and I am also a legitimate professional fetish photographer and videographer. I specialize in foot-tickling and foot-fetish pictures and video clips, but I have extensive experience with all kinds of pictures and videos, from G-rated to X-rated. I own and operate Sterling Media, a photo/video company.

I'll be coming to Belleville, Illinois (about twelve miles southeast of St. Louis, Missouri) to visit a ticklish friend, and also to do foot/tickle photo/video shoots with willing female models.

(If you like, we can certainly do a tickle session after the shoot.)

If you're interested in shooting with me, please know that I'll be happy to shoot WHATEVER YOU WOULD LIKE (to add to your own portfolio), as long as you agree to shoot what I want for my portfolio -- foot fetish and tickling pictures and video clips.

Let me share some information with you about how I operate, so that you can make an informed decision about this business proposition:

• NO PLAY. This is NOT a request for sexual activity with me... just pictures and/or video clips. (My pants stay ZIPPED.)
  • Safety companions are ALWAYS welcome to accompany a model to a shoot. (Examples include a spouse, a boyfriend/girlfriend, and/or another friend/model... who might also want to be photographed.)
  • I'll talk with you to determine if the shoot will be a paid shoot or a trade (free) shoot. That being said, I will happily give copies of all pictures to you.
  • If you have your own Internet presence (such as OnlyFans.com, Clips4Sale.com, ManyVids.com, or IWantClips.com), then we can do two sets of pictures (one for your site and one for mine) and two sets of videos (one set for your site and one set for mine).
More information:

• I will not record ANYTHING that makes a model feel uncomfortable. If that does happen -- even by ACCIDENT -- I will delete it IMMEDIATELY.
  • THIS IS NOT NECESSARILY A REQUEST FOR NUDE PICTURES. You are under NO pressure from me to be topless or naked during the shoot.
  • You are under NO pressure from me to have your face, tattoos, birthmarks, and/or other distinguishing marks to be featured on camera.
  • Wardrobe, hair and makeup are your responsibility.
  • The intended use of the pictures is for my portfolio (see below), to be shared with the masses. If you have questions or concerns about this, we can discuss this in further detail.
  • The intended use of any videos that we shoot will be put on my Clips4Sale store: http://www.clips4sale.com/106160 (where anyone over 18 can legally purchase them). Again, if you have questions or concerns about this, we can discuss this in further detail.

I have done shoots with over 380 models. (That's not a typo. I'll type that again: 380 MODELS.)

I am safe, professional, reliable, polite, courteous, respectful, punctual, thorough, and responsible.

I'm a straight-shooter: I speak directly and bluntly, and I don't do bullshit or drama.

More details follow below; they include links to my portfolio of pictures, and to references that past models have given on my behalf.

If you're interested, please send a private message to me, or reply to this thread, or please e-mail me at [email protected]. Thanks!

Sincerely,

Adam Sterling
Sterling Media
Southfield, Michigan USA
[email protected]
https://allmylinks.com/adamsterling

P.S. I'm sorry this message is so long, but it's important that I be professional, and I need a few paragraphs to do that.

My online portfolio is at Flickr.com. However, in order to actually SEE the pictures at my Flickr portfolio, YOU MUST DO THREE THINGS:

[1] You will need to be logged into an account at Flickr.com. If you don't have an account at that website, they are free to get. Click on this link to get a new Flickr account:
https://identity.flickr.com/sign-up

[2] Your Flickr account's SafeSearch settings must be turned OFF. To do that, log in to your Flickr account, and then click on this link:
https://www.flickr.com/account/prefs/safesearch/?from=privacy

[3] Finally, you can see my portfolio, at this URL:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/sterlingmedia/albums

(Thanks for your patience. Flickr has these insular rules, and I wasn't aware of them when I signed up. I am in the process of getting my own Internet domain, so I can host my own pictures without putting others through these extra steps.)

My references from models: https://fetlife.com/users/4074719/posts/2715630

My model release for paid shoots: https://dochub.com/recycler1973/NVVeE4J/model-release-paid-shoot-pdf

My model release for trade shoots: https://dochub.com/recycler1973/yzzKvLr/model-release-and-permission-slip-pdf

If you are interested in doing a shoot with me...

• I politely request that you get a pedicure, or that you give yourself a pedicure, on the day of -- or the day before -- the shoot.
  • Please be responsible for wardrobe/costumes, hair, and makeup.
  • Please bring one or more thumb drives and/or memory cards to the shoot, so that you can bring a copy of all pictures home.
  • Please bring your driver's license, state identification card, passport, or other similar identifier; federal laws require me to have proof that you are at least eighteen years of age.

I do shoots in two parts: [1] photos/video clips of you that you want me to take, and [2] photos/video clips of you that I want to take.

[1] I would be happy to photograph you in ANY WAY YOU CHOOSE. If you have any kinds of poses in mind, or costume/lingerie/shoes/props/accessories you'd like to wear, or any settings you'd like to be in, I'm sure I can accomplish that with my camera. I have experience with many varieties of photographic styles and settings.

[2] My portfolio is composed primarily of foot fetish and/or (foot-)tickling photographs and video clips.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION:

• I am safe, sane, and consensual.
  • I am not a violent man.
  • I do not use illegal drugs or tobacco; I've never tried them, and I have no plans to do so. (However, I am 420-friendly.)
  • I do not abuse prescriptions; again, I've never done that, and I have no plans to do so.
  • I drink alcohol socially... but NEVER during a shoot.
  • I have never had the coronavirus, and I always wear a face mask outside my home. I was tested in July 2020 and February 2021; both tests were negative. I will have had my first of two coronavirus vaccines when I arrive.
  • I have two accounts at FetLife.com: SterlingMedia is my photography account, and AdamSterling is my personal account.
  • Sterling Media is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Eclectic Project Management LLC, which is my personal management company. It is officially registered with the state of Michigan as a limited liability company.
  • That last bullet point was probably boring. :p
(By the way, if you're not on FetLife.com, I highly recommend that you join! Like TMF, it's free to join. There are millions of members around the world, and I think it may be the most popular kinky website on the planet. There are multiple groups on that website that pertain to tickling [of course], but also on models and modeling, webcamming, OnlyFans.com, Clips4Sale.com, ManyVids.com, IWantClips.com, and other similar topics -- all of which helps a model to network. Feel free to ask me for more information.)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back