• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Game-Play with Richard! M/M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Newly divorced Richard had emailed me that he was torn being nervous but excited about meeting and being submissive to me provided it was nothing too heavy especially being secured and I assured him pain wasn't my thing either giving or receiving but stressing I would be in control and wasn't a switch, this of no interest to me. A bonus for me being he'd identify as straight since being dominated by another man was only to date something he thought about but hadn't indulged in! Richard wanted us to correspond to feel more comfortable and I undersood and appreciated this and there was no pressure and didn't actually expect our connecting but he surprised me using my cell 'phone and saying he wanted to meet and would come to my place direct from work the next evening.

The store Manager arrived on Friday night and matched his photo and was 6' and discreetly I looked at his shoes, loafer style, black leather and guessing 11-12's and as he sat down saw black socks and he told me he was glad I'd been patient with him and even accepted his two last minute cancellations and told him teasingly he being punished later. I gave him the gin he wanted and told him basically that my thing was teasing and tormenting, edging guys so no pain at all and saw him relax and 40 mins later he secured to the bed in briefs and socks and accepted being blindfold and gagged and moaning as I lightly stroked over his briefs taunting his hardening dick!

"You're a very naughty boy Richard, your dick getting hard so easily and seems very sensitive as you seemed when I secured you, I think Richard you're ticklish and let's change that having secured your feet together to say even socked ticklish on your feet and oh reading inside this shoe a size 12 which I'd guessed and warm n' moist inside so feet that sweat in thin nylon black socks and are very appealing Richard! The thinner the sock material the better Richard and nylon socks like yours eliminate the friction over soles of feet so very effective and I always tickle guy's feet in socks first to see their priceless reactions to intense tickling and of course ultimately the socks are off!"

"I heard you moaning and gasping Richard which is very encouraging because you have played with me as you've admitted so now time for me to play with you and feet are my sole interest, no pun intended but big, warm, sweaty feet so feet that smell like feet are my thing and working all day in socks 'n shoes your feet very appealing and can smell a masculine aroma from them both! So incase you think the smell of them will put me off, telling you to the contrary being sexciting for me!"

I lightly stroked both soles through his socks and smiled hearing a muffled "Stappnoo not the socks Ple-he-he-hease noohahahaha!"

"You best know I find feet like these presented to me by you simply irresistible, they smell intoxicating Hmmm and I can sense me being by them is humiliating and embarrassing as not something expected happening and I suppose feeling nervous and vulnerable being ticklish on your feet and with a sadistic tickler, yes Richard I'm merciless as I'm foot fixated!

I heard him gasp as I felt up and fondled his feet and not to tickle but to firmly grip so letting him know who was in control and verbally saying their natural warmth and moistness through his socks making his big feet very appealing and then burying my face into both soles which made him feel uneasy because not accustomed to attention to his feet and via nods since unable to speak his admitting not enjoying his feet being a focus of attention so told him that he with me to be dominated so he best get used to the fact I was going to be taking every possible advantage of his feet! I taunted him saying my massage bearable or a lighter touch unbearable and gently stroked the length of his sweaty, nylon socked soles telling him it excited me seeing nylon soles exposed, his toes wiggling in them as he laughed hysterically and uncontrollably having two such super ticklish feet!

"Richard I'll be honest with you so tell you that you will be sexually stimulated and edged so forcibly getting aroused a little later but just not by me as my interest solely in your feet and driving you demented and to distraction playing with them both manually and orally but a friend will be joining us later as when you shoot your load, you'll be even more sensitive and working in tandem; we're evil so you'll be milked a few times throughout the night and kept stimulated and responsive for our pleasure and amusement as tickling your feet the stimulus and your ticklish reactions the perfect response!"

I then again stroked Richard's soles and toes through his socks and then peeled off both socks and stroked both bare soles simultanously so he burst into hysterics! Immobilised all he could do was laugh as I effectively teased every inch of his feet, the balls of both feet, under his toes, sliding fingers in between his toes and ran long strokes the length of his soles and entertained spider tickling over them both and saying I loved hearing him laugh as all the encouragement necessary and increased the pressure and intensity of my tickling technique by licking his soles and tasting them so my fingers slid up n' down them both easily!

"Mmmm taste as ripe as they smell raunchy Richard, these feet are really ticklish-licklish aren’t they? Both so moist n' warm with your sweat and my saliva making a deliciously tasty lubricant for them both! Love to eat feet Richard, an insatiable appetite which I demand satisfying, many ticklers coat feet in oil for delivering an evil tickling and you will endure this experience but loving being oral with feet, my preference being sweat n' saliva but love hearing you even muffled laughing louder, tempted to shriek even as fingers sliding over them as mine are tickles like fuck right especially slid right under and in between these toes Richard!"

I started massaging the soles of Richard's feet telling him they felt amazing, both very warm, moist n' clammy and smelling euphoric and sensed he feeling uneasy having his feet handled, both super ticklish knowing how exposed and vulnerable he was but sensed so sensitive any attention to them teased and tormented as opposed to soothed and relaxed him but punishment; his not supposed to enjoy being played with but I was and assured him that my perverted lusts being very satisfied with both of his size 12's in my complete control! My massage continued as I told him being very, very ticklish when my friend joined in he'd learn what being feather tickled was like as my friend an experienced feather-tickler, a few strokes and he'd be laughing like crazy which would only want my friend to tickle him more using a feather, an electric toothbrush and his experienced fingers taking complete advantage of Richard's incredible ticklishness and driving him insane!

Whilst telling Richard what he could expect enduring I busy employed torturously tickling his extremely ticklish soles and toes! I loved teasing and tormenting Richard and driving him nuts and having massaged his feet telling him for me unlike my friend, my loving feet smelling and so correspondingly tasting like feet, not pungent or too stnky but definitely with a healthy foot smell which Mmmmm his had! Richard flinching as I buried my face into his feet and feeling hard n' horny as his soles there for the licking, the lickling and Richard gasped as I stroked each sole lightly from heels to toes and tickled under them all. I tickled his toes and soles simulaneously hearing Richard even muffled howl with laughter, his toes pulled back making his soles taut I stroked his soles and toes in turn and commenced nibbling on his toes and the balls of his feet then sucking on his toes as my oral fixation on his feet drove Richard demented, nibbling his feet tickled him like hell so had Richard screaming with laughter literally and told him I was just doing my thing and his problem having two such deliciously tasty ticklish-licklish feet and having been in socks n' shoes all day, sweaty n' dirty so needing a tongue bath and kept lightly nibbling the soles of Richard's feet!

With the hour my friend invited arrived ready to play! My friend used the quill end of the feather over Richard's size 12 soles and tormenting and teasing his toes sending Richard ballistic and he his usual merciless self and ignoring Richard's desperate pleas for him to quit but laughter-induced crazy, unintelligible, verbal babbling not understandable and consequently deliberately ignored! Richard succumbed to enduring torture tickling every inch of his size 12 feet with my friend indulging in psychological mind games so pretending to stop the feather tickling and lulled into a false sense of security then tracing the feather quill the length of Richard's soles so he was in ticklish agony again!

I played my part alternating in tongue bathing each bare foot, licking in between and under his toes and along the length of his soles which tasted awesome and smelled intoxicating which made them all the more appealing to me and my friend verbally taunting Richard that it must be hellish having large feet so responsive to another man's tongue and laughing like a girl in reaction to being orally violated on his super-licklish feet by a foot fiend with a wicked tongue! Taunting him how sweaty, smelly big feet were my thing and he best know that the whole night would be one of teasing and tormenting him to our on personal lusty satisfactions!

I rubbed Richard's feet using long and slow and firm massage strokes from his heels to the balls of his feet and his toes and enjoyed massging the arches of his feet seeing his toes flex and feet squirming indicative as my constant and cionsistent fondling of his feet amking him moan as my freind was lightly stroking the head of Richard's dick with a feather and caressing his balls which was delivering a maddeningly ticklish touch to him from which there was no escape but deliberately being denied release and relief with my friend running fingers over Richard's dick making him moan and jerking Richard's 7" a little to taunt him as I delivered teasing strokes over the soles of each of Richard's feet and as my friend left Richard's dick throbbing and he desperate to cum, began lightening my strokes so soon lightly tickling Richard's soles as his toes clenched and splayed and his trying to pull both feet away from me! My friend and me smiling at eachother hearing Richard splayed hearing

"HAHAHAHAHASTOOOPPLLLESEHAHAHAHEEHEEHEEHEETOOMUUCHAHAHAHHAASTAPPAHAHAHA!"

I was drawing lazy circles around the balls of his feet and scratching lightly under his toes and rubbing my face against Richard's feet taking the toes of each foot in turn into my hungry mouth and sucking and nibbling Richard's toes! I took advantage and scraped my teeth under his toes and licked his soles making Richard instantly reacting as each of his soles got a tongue bath as I relsihed in sucking and licking every inch of his feet! I tellng Richard that I loved guy's feet and tickling guy's feet whether they liked it or not though preferably like him; they're not liking it as my greatest kick being tormenting, teasing, torture tickling and taunting ticklish feet!

"You know Amir as we know where Richard works, easily blackmailed to do as told, he's perfect as a permanent tickle slave, tickled, lickled during intense play to submit to enduring whatever we want to subject him to, we have these super ticklish feet of his all night so hours to persuade and convince him accepting his new position! I mean for both of us his feet, big feet appealing in every way, even instantly reactive to a single finger stroking his soles, feet flexing, toes twitching immediately and very ticklish feet so even responsive to a foot massage and satisfying our fascination with male feet and tickling and being totally out of control, so vulnerable, so helpless to us and totally out of control being unable to anything but laugh like a loon as we torture tickle and in my case lickle his super senstive feet! I want to see you coat his feet with oil and scrub both oiled soles as you do as he desperately tries evading you using your tickle tools up and down, back and forth, across his soles, and over his heels so Richard's laughing uncontrollably as the hyper-sensation of ticklishness overwhelms him and he absolutely can't stop laughing however hard he tries doing so!"!

Amir nodded as I relentlessly proceeded tickling the soles and toes of Richard's feet so he soon becoming hysterical with laughter, really squirming as his feet were tickled, my tickling under his toes and over the arches of his feet and across the centre of his bare soles! The Amir faced both of Richard's soles and toes and sniffed them and began lightly stroking every inch of Richard's feet! He then coated both feet with oil and brought a favoured tickle tool into play as he ran the brush with it's plastic tines over the length of Richard's size 12 feet which drove Richard demented and then utilised using the quill of a feather and tracing it the length of Richard's soles and twirling the feather tendrils in between each of Richard's toes driving him berserk! His feather technique tickling so badly having Richard shrieking with muffled laughter, head shaking from side to side on the bed as he squirmed violently to Amir's satisfaction! Needless to say Richard's ticklsh and licklish future being decided through tickle n' lickle torture game-play!

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back