• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Therapy - Fitness bikini contestant loses to tickling

tickletherapist

3rd Level Red Feather
Sign: Virgo
Height: 5'7

50876614418_45480f9107_n.jpg
50876612733_8634f0e391_n.jpg

This strong lady has a weakness - she is ridiculously ticklish. She want's to overcome it through tickle therapy so much that she comes to us again, even after she has already been tickled really good by Elya and the tickletherapist.
So we have to put her through this again and see if she can fight her greatest fear. The tickletherapist does his best to show this fitness bikini contestant that she still can't handle it.

<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/73141/24754067/cid2b518581f37b6a44443744a115">Fitness bikini contestant loses to tickling - standup</a>
tt305fitnessbikinicontestant2_standup.gif

Part 1 - She has to take it as her therapist keeps digging into her muscular upper body, prodding her sides and probing her abs. What a nice workout for this fitness lady.

Preview clip - Fitness bikini contestant loses to tickling - standup

<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/73141/24754243/cid2b518581f37b6a44443744a115">Fitness bikini contestant loses to tickling - foot therapy</a>
tt306fitnessbikinicontestant2_feet.gif

Part 2 - She can have a hard body, trained muscles, strong arms and legs. But all of it doesn't matter when she is tickled on her feet. They are so sensitive, so tender. The tickletherapist applies massage oil on her soles to make them even more sensitive. Even when he starts lightly tickling her oiled feet, this makes our contestant work with all her body muscles. Such a muscular lady and so helpless.

Preview clip - Fitness bikini contestant loses to tickling - foot therapy

<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/73141/24756485/cid2b518581f37b6a44443744a115">Fitness bikini contestant loses to tickling - upperbody</a>
tt307fitnessbikinicontestant2_upper.gif

Part 3 - Time to have our fitness contestant fully exposed on our tickle therapy bed. So we can test her upper body muscles, and tickle her sides and abs with fingers. Having a hard body doesn't help her to resist the tickling. She can't handle it and has to laugh and wriggle against her will. What a nice therapy for such a strong lady.

Preview clip - Fitness bikini contestant loses to tickling - upperbody

Just have a look at her ticklish abs:

50876615658_110eb5a929_n.jpg
50877430337_f48efa8d38_n.jpg

Preview clip - Fitness bikini contestant - Championship day

You can watch preview clips on our website.
Thank you for your comments and your support, we really need it to keep going!

From now on you can see the list of all our video threads in our blog.
Here you can find all the previews and photos of our ticklish clients:
List of all Tickle Therapy video threads

Some images of ridiculously ticklish fitness bikini contestant:
50877427622_db4d3c47c7_n.jpg
50877430402_8293ba9477_n.jpg

This is truly a great model not only for her looks but especially for the way she handles and reacts to the tickling. I would love to see a before and after interview with her, I reckon she's a great embassador for other lee's. Your channel is bringing great content lately!

Absolutely amazing!! It is curious because this fitness lady seems much more ticklish in this session than in the previous one, as it happened with her friend. Even her feet are really sensitive this time (you are a very good tickler too). I find really exciting watching a strong and tough fitness woman surrendering to something so innocent and harmless, and this woman is completely defeated by tickling. Please keep up with your work Mr. Tickletherapist, I would like to watch more bodybuilder women being tickled and losing to it.

Thank you so much.
It's your support that helped us get her into this. It was so much fun :) And she should thank you for the chance to go through this.

We have her interview before her first tickle therapy and we'll publish it soon.

i love see tough girls break down from simple as tickling i say in way there saying thank you for helping me feel so much better knowing laughter is good for you great work i do hope find more tough beauty's to tickle the day lights of them .
tickletherapist
your the best .

She seemed even more ticklish this time around. Hoping she comes back for more what a ticklish delight!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back