• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Unsolicited feet pics

CapturedDoll

Verified
Hey guys, and gals

Thank you for thinking of me and wanting to share yourselves with me. But realize you are putting me in an awkward position by assuming I want to see you in that way too. WHile enjoy looking every blue moon... I don’t like being put on the spot like that out of the blue.. Ultimately it doesn’t matter what I think right? But I should have a say in the sudden viewing of your feet and/ or genitals. You know, the right to say yes or no?

Please just at the very least ask me first. I may say no , or I may say yes but either way I have the choice. Don't take it personally either.

And … don’t take this the wrong way… and I know some of you will… but some of you might want to go see a Podiatrist. Gaping wounds… raw, red and skin breaking. Long, broken toe nails.

I hope you don’t want me to go on…

Thanks,

Doll

Last edited:
i just say if anyone wants to see me look at my profile lol

yea people need to learn how to respect space and boundaries

Report them to me and I'll deal with it.

It's even worse because dude that do this shit (the people who see the instagram I have of models I've worked with always believe I'm one of them despite it obviously being a page of more than one person...) have the nastiest fucking shitkickers I've ever seen in my life.

It's already bad enough for obvious reasons but you'd think a bunch of guys into getting their feet touched would take a lot of care of them, to increase the odds of them being touched? I've seen fucking diabetics with feet in better condition than some of these motherfuckers. Like the hands of a goblin at the end of their calves.

It's even worse because dude that do this shit (the people who see the instagram I have of models I've worked with always believe I'm one of them despite it obviously being a page of more than one person...) have the nastiest fucking shitkickers I've ever seen in my life.

It's already bad enough for obvious reasons but you'd think a bunch of guys into getting their feet touched would take a lot of care of them, to increase the odds of them being touched? I've seen fucking diabetics with feet in better condition than some of these motherfuckers. Like the hands of a goblin at the end of their calves.

You mean like this? Flip-flop-Season.jpg

Gaping wounds…

Gosh, the mind boggles!!

One day, I dream that this kinda thing might stop... on kink sites and on normal sites like Insta. I don't know what the answer is though. At least with a site like this we have the mods here to ... mod. :)

That’s so awful. I guess a lot of men can’t figure out how to communicate with words, so uploading photos is the only thing they have. Not good.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back