• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Second tickling session

Ladyfeather

After my first session with Alex who introduced me to my first prolonged tickle session, I was intrigued to see him again. And he made it abundantly clear that he wanted to tickle me again. We arranged to meet at his flat the next night after work and I was excited and a little bit frightened in equal measure. However the lure of that sensation when you abandon all of your senses to the point of distraction is a bit like a drug. And I wanted more.
On this occasion Alex was very specific about what I was to wear and I was presented with a gorgeous set of lingerie at the end of the day before I left work. I was told to have a long bath in scented oils and to massage my feet with hydrating oil before putting on a peephole bra, crotchless panties, stockings and a garter belt. I decided to surprise Alex by turning up with just a trench coat on over this ensemble. And boy was he surprised when I stepped into the flat and let the coat fall to the floor. Immediately I was aware of his erection stiffen in his sweat pants.
No preamble this time - it was straight to the Tickle Chair. This consisted of a large black leather recliner to which arm restraints had been fitted. Once seated the leg rest was elevated and my feet were attached across a stool placed in front. To start off my feet were not restrained and Alex explained that we were to play a game. The rules were as follows: round one, the ler tickles both feet with fingers for 5 mins straight and the lee can make as much noise as they like but if they pull their feet away or cross over then a minute is added to the clock.
Alex started off slowly by dragging his finger up each sole, starting from the heel and then up along the toes. Slowly but relentlessly he used more fingers and began circling around the feet paying particular attention to my instep, having remembered that this is my sensitive spot. At first I was able to cope with the slow tickle but as the pace and intensity increased I couldn’t stop myself from jerking my feet to escape his fingers. Soon I had added 4 more minutes to the time until I was laughing so hard that I begged him to give me a break. He agreed and massaged my feet to calm me down.
Now for round 2: for this round I could move my feet but could make no sound. Again, a breach of the rules would incur a penalty of a minute on the clock. This time Alex selected a large stiff feather and a stiff paint brush. Without any build up or warning he went straight into tickling one foot with the feather and the other with the brush. The sudden sensation caused me to cry out without any thought and so I had added to the time after just a few seconds. He really went to town on both feet, swapping over and not one part of my feet escaped a good tickling. I bit my lip so hard to avoid making any sound that I made it bleed but even so I could not help myself and ended up screaming for the last minute of this round. I dare not even think about round 3 but for this my feet, still in stockings, were restrained in a set of portable stocks. Once secure the toes were looped together and positioned so that the foot was flexed. As he slipped the last of the restraints on I shivered in anticipation. Then I heard the sound of an electric toothbrush being turned on and Alex informed me that I was to undergo an ‘assessment’ for round 3. He was going to find out how long I could endure tickling in one place on my foot. He intended, he told me, to start on my toes and work from there. I think that I was laughing before he even started and this round really took me to the edge. I was screaming and crying, bucking out of the chair and thrashing against my restraints. I begged him to give me a break but he seemed to be deaf to my pleas. He simply and methodically applied the toothbrush to my entire foot , even staying longer on areas where my reaction was the most extreme. He hadn’t told me how long this round would last. This, he told me, is because there are ‘no rules’ for an assessment. But as he had done before, he sensed when I was reaching the point of hysteria and slowed down or stopped to give me a break. Despite this I can only guess that round 3 went on for what seemed like over an hour but was probably closer to half that time.
We ended up that evening in bed with him using bondage on me again. I was tied spread eagled to his bed and he produced his black feather again. He tickled me all over with that feather until finally tickling my clitoris to the point of orgasm. I had another intense experience and he managed to bring me to this point without penetration although he did ejaculate over my feet as he tickled them. Although exhausted and weak from laughing I found myself hoping that we had the chance to meet up again before I left the workplace and move away.

Great story! :feets: It sounds like you both had lot's of fun. Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Wow girl, I think if I were in (out of) your shoes, I'd be rethinking that move...

Wow love the ideas of the rounds and the preparation before sounds smoking hot

Great story thanks for sharing :couch:

Thank you for sharing your experience! Looks like you both had a great time, and quite a terrific story!

I love that he got to ejaculate on your feet. I hope they were still in stockings.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back