• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ever noticed this ?

Solestroker88

TMF Master
So can’t help but notice as the weathers getting better there a certain chick in my office always wears heels with no socks she tends to take her shoes off (barefoot) as if she self tickles her feet with different objects from the office furniture it’s incredibly hard for me not to stare as she does have nice toes and is pretty hot so I’m just wondering anyone else noticed anyone doing this before ?

And if they were hot with a decent set how did you manage to not stare if you managed it at all lol

I feel bad saying this and I think I might get in trouble for it, but I'm going to anyway.

You post several threads per day. In a lot of them are objectifying, misogynystic content. I am not a woman but seeing these threads makes me uncomfortable. Not everything in your life is going to be about feet or tickling. Please control your urges so those around you will be better off.

Boy, I could have a whole lot of fun with that response! :p But I don't want to piss off the Mods or any liberals here, so I'll just leave it alone...

I feel bad saying this and I think I might get in trouble for it, but I'm going to anyway.

You post several threads per day. In a lot of them are objectifying, misogynystic content. I am not a woman but seeing these threads makes me uncomfortable. Not everything in your life is going to be about feet or tickling. Please control your urges so those around you will be better off.

The dude’s new here, and I’d bet he discovered the TMF just recently. Think back to when you found someone who was into what you’re into. It’s common to get a little excited.

Maybe your co worker does it because it feels good on her feet, also maybe she knows you notice and does it for extra fun. She may not realize she does it also.

The dude’s new here, and I’d bet he discovered the TMF just recently. Think back to when you found someone who was into what you’re into. It’s common to get a little excited.

This isn't about interest or excitement. I was certainly those things but that didn't actualize into sharing a bunch of barely-controlled urges and factless observations.

I don't have a personal issue with anyone on this forum. I do have an issue with signs of future bad behavior, which I'm calling out here. Best cure is prevention. SS88 should learn some respect for people in general.

I don't know how things are in Scotland but just be careful not to get caught staring. I used to get turned on by some workers when they dressed up by after being around them long enough, and realizing most of them were very annoying people to deal with 8 hours a day, the fantasy and attraction wore off to where they could be walking around all day in nylons with no shoes on and I couldn't care less.

Several ? You mean maybe one it’s just a question anyone noticed ?

If your that uncomfortable ignore me !!!!!!!!!!

And as for urges I’ve looked nothing else not said a word to her so I don’t know what urges your talking about ??

This isn't about interest or excitement. I was certainly those things but that didn't actualize into sharing a bunch of barely-controlled urges and factless observations.

I don't have a personal issue with anyone on this forum. I do have an issue with signs of future bad behavior, which I'm calling out here. Best cure is prevention. SS88 should learn some respect for people in general.

What future bad behaviour? Looking at someone self tickle ???????

What’s bad about that ?

When it comes to misogyny and creepy behavior on this forum, this doesn’t even cone close. This is just a dude sharing his fantasies. I have a feeling these urges are far more controlled than you might think.

If you see something you think is over the line, you should definitely report it. But this doesn't seem like an example of that. Being concerned about "future bad behavior" sounds like a pretty slippery slope.

Otherwise, if it's making you personally uncomfortable, I'd echo the other responses and suggest you use the "Ignore" feature.

But like I said, feel free to report things that you think are problematic and we'll look at them.

As Seinfeld said... "It's like the sun....you don't stare at it...too risky...you get a sense of it and look away"

This made me laugh.

Um, this is a fetish forum...

This made me laugh.

Um, this is a fetish forum...

Yes, this a fetish forum. And indulging in said fetish should be done consensually and comfortably. We're all just here to have a good time, and having a good time means certain behavior should be called out.

Yes, this a fetish forum. And indulging in said fetish should be done consensually and comfortably. We're all just here to have a good time, and having a good time means certain behavior should be called out.

Only behaviour needs called out here is yours .....

I agree with the overwhelmingly majority here, he said absolutely nothing out of line in any possibe way. I'm not sure what that dude or dude'ette was expecting here at tmf, maybe he can go start up his own tickle website, the Sesame Street edition or something.

We're all just here to have a good time, and having a good time means certain behavior should be called out.
Yeah - that’s the ADMINS. That’s their role, not someone who also has a fetish to roleplay an FBI profiler *and* a cop.

Who is actually “having a good time” at this moment in this thread? You? Because you keep coming back, blowing off what Jeff said & ignoring other members’ suggestions who have been here longer than you.

In case it was TL;DR before:
9B6592F2-04F2-41F4-A16F-4846ECAAC252.jpeg

Last edited:
I understand where everyone is coming from, but if we are going to call out instances of people being objectified, even in what reads to many as harmless, we will have to also take a look at the entirety of the content here - much of which features nonconsensual themes, manipulated images of celebrities, photos of body parts of famous people, or implies that a person or character is merely a means of satiating an appetite. As long as real people are not being harmed and it doesn't go against any of the forum guidelines, I think your best bet is to try to ignore it.

what is the subject of this thread?

Ever noticed this ?
So can’t help but notice as the weathers getting better there a certain chick in my office always wears heels with no socks she tends to take her shoes off (barefoot) as if she self tickles her feet with different objects from the office furniture it’s incredibly hard for me not to stare as she does have nice toes and is pretty hot so I’m just wondering anyone else noticed anyone doing this before ?

And if they were hot with a decent set how did you manage to not stare if you managed it at all lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back