• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What Happens To The TMF If Jeff Dies?

firegod86

TMF Master
Morbid question I admit. But I'm wondering who will take it over in his stead?

HisDivineShadow maintains a backup of the forum. So if I died unexpectedly, he'd be able to bring it back. He wouldn't have the same URL, but otherwise things would continue as normal.

I'm fifty, so while I'm not the young man I was when I helped create this place twenty years ago, I don't feel the grim reaper breathing on the back of my neck either :)

It is assumed that the TMF as part of Jeff's estate would be transferred to the person that he specified as would the rest of his worldly goods.

After that what happens is unknown. Could the new owner afford to keep the site up? It's not a small financial burden. If they couldn't then the site would go dark, unable to afford its server or bandwidth expenses. It might be sold or given to another who has those means and continue. Someone might appear as a backer. It's unknown.

But we'd all miss Jeff and what he has given the community for over 20 years now.

Myriads

Wow! Ok, so first, this is a great reminder of the debt we all owe Jeff. And I now consider fifty to be young :)

But the financial burden part reminds me. We should have a membership option where we annually pay a dollar amount so Jeff at least breaks even financially, or even gets some compensation for his time on all this. And perhaps we'd go crazy and do same for moderators. I know there have been fundraising drives in the past, but how about a "sponsoring member" level, with a set $ amount per year, for those of us willing to kick in?

Wow! Ok, so first, this is a great reminder of the debt we all owe Jeff. And I now consider fifty to be young :)

But the financial burden part reminds me. We should have a membership option where we annually pay a dollar amount so Jeff at least breaks even financially, or even gets some compensation for his time on all this. And perhaps we'd go crazy and do same for moderators. I know there have been fundraising drives in the past, but how about a "sponsoring member" level, with a set $ amount per year, for those of us willing to kick in?

We have a patreon account where people can chip in to help cover the cost if they want :) Link in my signature

I'm going to post one comment here.

Let me first start by saying that TMF Jeff is still a relatively young guy, and that he will hopefully be alive for many years to come.

On the subject of the topic of the thread.

I have been a member of the Wu's Foot Fetish Forum for over a decade

The founder of that site, Wu, unfortunately passed away some years ago.

When such happened, either a mod, admin, or the man who took over for Wu, whoever he was, posted about Wu's unfortunate passing on the forum.

Since then, said gentleman has been running the site as the forum admin, and the site continues as it had been when Wu himself was running it.

It was never posted what the exact arrangement was of why or how this happened.

Such is the closest situation I've experienced as to what the original poster of this thread mentioned

That's something I never want to think about! This site has been a part of my life for way too long and he has kept it running smoothly for all those years! I for one, would not like what would happen if something like that happened. He is the God that has made this place the heaven that we tickle lovers have felt is a safe haven. Thank you Jeff for everything you've done for us!

I had a couple scares over the last year. One was a heart scare that turned out to not be what I thought. The other was a car accident, I walked away rattled but fine.

I’ve made plans for things in my personal life, but it me worry about what would happen to Billy & Krista. I’d want them to keep going. I reached out to a fellow member, and good friend who agreed to be their godfather so to speak.

As happy as I am to hear the TMF will carry on, I’m happier to hear Jeff is young and in good health.

I’m also on DeviantArt
https://www.deviantart.com/storyteller678

TMF Together 2019 [emoji486]

I just got a big culture shock right here. Where I am from, you never EVER mention the death of someone you know unless it has actually happened. Massive taboo :sowrong:

Not trying to bash anyone down, mind you. I am just wondering out loud whether I was the only one who could not believe his/her eyes when reading the title of this thread. I was expecting all responses to be like "Shhhhh! You fool!" and it was really surprising for me to see everyone (including the eponymous protagonist) act super casual about it.

:yowzer:

Well aside from curiosity. It does help remind those to appreciate what they have. I've had so much change the last few years. The TMF is one of the few constants.

we have other administrators that could take over lol

My grandmother would have titled it thusly:
What Happens To The TMF If, God Forbid, Jeff Dies?

I just got a big culture shock right here. Where I am from, you never EVER mention the death of someone you know unless it has actually happened. Massive taboo :sowrong:

Not trying to bash anyone down, mind you. I am just wondering out loud whether I was the only one who could not believe his/her eyes when reading the title of this thread. I was expecting all responses to be like "Shhhhh! You fool!" and it was really surprising for me to see everyone (including the eponymous protagonist) act super casual about it.

:yowzer:

My maternal grandmother had the same cultural taboo. She would never speak of the death (or even serious illness) of any living person without inserting "God forbid."

My maternal grandmother had the same cultural taboo. She would never speak of the death (or even serious illness) of any living person without inserting "God forbid."

Rarely does He ever forbid it beyond 120 years...

Rarely does He ever forbid it beyond 120 years...
:) good one

I find death to be the funniest joke of God on Earth, and it shouldn't be taken seriously. Nothing morbid about it. We should enjoy our life while we can.

I knew I wasn't the only one :bubble:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back