• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

You'll Wake the Neighbors! (m/f)

Enzo_Noir

TMF Poster
TW; sadistic, unrelenting tickle torture.

One of the most merciless ticklings I ever administered occurred about ten years back. I’ve honestly hesitated to post this on account of how intensely I tickled my poor ex, coupled with the fact that she was only 19 at the time. It took place towards the end of my relationship with a girl I’ll refer to as “Lucia”. She was a petite (5’0”) Latina with a thin build, full breasts, long straight black hair, tan skin, crowded teeth, high-set cheekbones, a feisty Mexican accent & a dreamy look in her dark brown eyes. We lay naked on my mattress in the middle of the floor, not out of intimacy as we were arguing (which was fairly common at this stage in the game), but because we had just finished our shifts at the local garden center where I worked on a planting crew and she stocked the annuals/perennials so our clothes were literally soiled. It was that unbearably humid point of the late midwestern summer so it had become our custom to immediately strip upon getting home from work. I have no recollection as to what the altercation was about but she ultimately flopped over face down on the bed so as to indicate that she was done fighting. We sat in silence for a few as I attempted to give her time/space to cool off, but the longer she refused to move I eventually realized that it was on me to remedy the situation. I took matters into my own hands….

Lucia’s hair was still up in a messy bun exposing her bare shoulders and inviting me to run my fingertips across the soft warm skin of her toned back, up her slender neck, down her skinny legs, over the tops and bottoms of her tiny feet, and back up again. When my hands returned to her midsection I began to slowly skitter my fingers over her ribs causing goosebumps to appear wherever I touched. We had been together for a while at this point so I knew all her ‘spots’ and exploited them thoroughly as I primed her nerves. She buried her face in the pillow as my light tickles grew more consistent. Muffled giggles escaped her lips, betraying her sour mood. Encouraged by her mildly ticklish reaction I mounted her and proceeded to knead her waist more methodically causing her to twitch and shift underneath me as she attempted to stifle laughter by burying her face even deeper into the pillow. I then put all my weight on her tiny body, pinning her arms and legs, pressing my cheek to hers, rendering her powerless to move; I had her right where I wanted her. I locked my fingers in place but continued squeezing lightly & rhythmically as my hands danced up her sides to her most ticklish spot: her upper ribs right around the “side-boob”, directly below her underarms.

The moment my tickling fingers made contact with said spot it was as if I’d flipped her ‘tickle switch’. In a total loss of motor control her head shot up off the pillow and she began to howl helplessly with explosive laughter the likes of which I rarely heard from her: “OH-HO-HO-HOHO-HOHOH!!OH-HO-HOHOHOHHH!!!”, the sort of laughing where you can feel their breath blowing your face like jet stream. It had always been easy to derive girlish giggles and tickley twitches from Lucia but my secret to eliciting this roaring response was as follows. I would lay on top of her in such a way as to ensure that she absolutely could not move and pin her arms in a position where they couldn’t reach the area being tickled then lean in close to emphasize her utter helplessness. The skewed power dynamic had a psychological effect of enhancing her ticklishness exponentially and I’ve utilized this technique on many ‘lees since with major success. Her repetitive bellowing laughter continued as I relentlessly tickled her ribs, normally I would’ve let up by now but had decided to really give it to her this time. “Enzo! That’s e-nough!!” she managed to scold authoritatively through her helpless hysteria to which I responded by shifting the angle/frequency with which I squeezed her twin tickle-spots causing her composure to once again disintegrate into a frenzy of frantic laughter so intense she couldn’t speak. Tonight I would decide when she’d had enough. Her incessant involuntary laughter poured out the open windows as the blue summer twilight flowed in. Through bouts of uncontrollable hysterics she managed to blurt out a panicked phrase that I will never forget: “You’ll wake the neighbors!” The thought of her embarrassment over strangers hearing her ticklish laughter still turns me on to this day. Her exclamation excited me so much that I persisted my sustained tickle assault on her most sensitive spot unflinchingly while she laughed her head off.

Eventually Lucia indicated that she was running out of breath so I finally relented, ceasing my tickle-attack and lifting my body up off of hers to give her room to breathe and regroup. Her perpetual laughing fit must have melted her icy demeanor because she immediately rolled over and began to kiss me sweetly on the mouth. Upon feeling my throbbing erection (aroused at just having tickled her half to death) she guided my cock into her tight wet pussy and we proceeded to make passionate love til we both passed out from exhaustion. When asked about her ordeal days later she casually described it to me as “too much tickling” indicating that she wasn’t at all traumatized in spite of the extreme tickle torture she had endured. I’m older now and would never just bulldoze over a ‘lees boundaries like that (unless she explicitly asked me to) but this incident took place before either party had developed an ethical BDSM praxis, before I had even come out as a tickle-fetishist. Though I can’t condone my conduct in this particular situation I still felt compelled to share my account as it remains one of my favorite experiences in spite of my unethical behavior in the moment, and as a learning experience to other burgeoning doms to always respect the boundaries of their subs and to pay close attention to body language and other non-verbal cues to properly determine when to say when. The goal is to push your ticklee to their limit but no further.

Last edited:
Very iteresting story! Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Awww shoot. She wound up unscathed, you were pretty young, not many of us make an over abundance of good decisions in our extreme youth. Sounds like you learned from it, which is great. I have often thought it might be not such a bad thing if there were some way to maybe delay the coming into a dom spot until at least 25 or even later. Gives the male a lil more time to mature some, hopefully enough to

Dude I love this story

Don’t be too hard on your self I’ve did worst if am going to be honest part
Of the fun

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back