• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Fantastic Session With Chadwick

clarkyark17

Verified
Meeting Chadwick

This is my second session ever, and I had the pleasure of meeting the user known as Chadwick, who was the Ler for this session. We had started talking over TMF and then moved to a separate messaging app where we got to know each other more. After getting comfortable chatting over the phone, we had made plans to meet up for a session. We had made plans to meet at a third-party location for the session. Chadwick had gotten a very comfortable room in a little hotel; perfect for the meet up! After saying hi we went for a walk just to get the vibe of each other and got some coffee at a little stop n shop along the way back. We already talked about what we like about tickling, and our do’s & don’ts, but after briefly discussing them on the walk, I was comfortable and confident about the upcoming experience. Chadwick had remembered what I had previously told him over the phone and still wanted to double check and went over everything with me to make sure that I was comfortable. Even when we got back to the room we had just talked about ourselves more. Then before doing anything serious a safe word was also discussed.

The Fun Part

To start I was fully clothed to test out my ticklishness, as I am a relatively sensitive person. Chadwick was also nice enough to bring a bondage set knowing I am a big squirmer! (Thanks again Chadwick!) He had started off easy on me, lightly tickling my sides and feet to which I was already giggling from. He was teasing me about how ticklish I was the whole time as he was exploring different parts of me with different pokes and prods, as I was jumping back and forth. Eventually after going doing some serious tickling on my feet, Chadwick felt daring enough to try out my death spot, AKA my armpits. Throughout the whole time all he did was just do some gentle pokes there because that is all it takes to get me jumping like a wild buck. After about an hour or two of tickling I took a break to eat some food and rehydrate. We had another chit chat and watched the news, and then we went into round two with my socks off. I was much more sensitive without them, and Chad took his leisurely time rubbing that fact in. Every time I was starting to get really worked up from the tickling, Chad would let me breathe and just give me a pat on the shoulders until I was breathing normally again. But then it was right back to tickling!

Chadwick used only his fingers on me, but he was extremely good at varying the speed at which his fingers moved, and how pressure he applied. He is also a quick learner! Very quickly he found little spots on my feet that were extra ticklish, he even had found out and tickled my ears and palms. After our second break I took my shirt off for the last hour or so of tickling. There my armpits were completely vulnerable as was well as my ribs, sides, and feet. I was laughing my head off for the last thirty minutes as Chad pushed it a bit. Even while pushing my limits though, Chad always made sure I was okay.

Overall Experience

I had a fantastic session with Chadwick! He was very receptive and open, and a great talker. Heck he even continued our conversation while tickling me sometimes instead of repeating maddening tickle talk, which I thought was a cool feat and a tad bit devious! (Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy tickle talk, but this spin on things was very fun! Try getting out a response and as you do you get tickled, but you get tickled worse by not saying anything) As a person, and throughout the whole experience Chadwick was very hospitable, down to the earth, and a friendly guy. He is primarily a ‘Ler, and I recommend him to any Lee looking for a fun session!

Sounds like a nice guy. Where do you guys live? It's a longshot but once I'm vaccinated and allowed to travel again I'm hoping to go on a trip and hopefully meet some guys from here for a few sessions. Right now that's just a fantasy though. Haha

Again, thanks for sharing another one of your experiences mate! Keep them coming! :)

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back