• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Crystal

cute love the socks are are gone see cute feet are with out the socks and how ticklish they are .

just subscribed at i has been a huge disappointment !!!!! only 1 fuckling min of actaul tickling !!!! whyyyyy ?

just subscribed at i has been a huge disappointment !!!!! only 1 fuckling min of actaul tickling !!!! whyyyyy ?

She had a tantrum and left before I could film her. It happens sometimes. to be honest She was a brat, scammer and a liar and I hope I never see her again. Plus she wasn't even ticklish, which I indicated in the description on the site.

There are over 100 videos on the site!!! It's $25.. THIS IS THE WORST VIDEO I HAVE EVER DONE.. So, don't judge the whole site from one disappointing video. I didn't even want to release this series, ESPECIALLY THIS GIRL.. but whatevers, I did anyways.. just sharing my collection with the community..

Much better videos are on this site as well as in the pipeline and coming soon.

You will change your opinion about, "disappointment" after taking some time to browse through the site.. it is absolutely worth $25.

I agree this video is a disappointment and sucks. But the site has sooooo many good videos...

Last edited:
WELL you could at least put a warning about it, not sell it as a full clip . plus most of your clips only last less that 5 MINUTES AND stop when it gets interesting . the disapointement is here and about your whole site.
Your content was wayyy better when it was individally bought clips. Sorry to say that but its my opiion

WELL you could at least put a warning about it, not sell it as a full clip . plus most of your clips only last less that 5 MINUTES AND stop when it gets interesting . the disapointement is here and about your whole site.
Your content was wayyy better when it was individally bought clips. Sorry to say that but its my opiion

Well Your opinion is odd... Im not selling it as a full clip. This a small sample of a huge catalog of videos... nothing disappointing about over 100 videos for $25. All are over 5 minutes.. just stop already....

Most of the full clips that you described as wayyyy better are on the site.... !! just wayyyy too quick to complain... you haven't had a chance to even explore the site yet....

Hindsight, I should not have released this paticular video because I knew it would bring out the complaints..Win some and you lose some. Figured I would share it anyway.

Last edited:

I just checked your profile. All the messages posted by you on this site are complaints... you're just another one of those guys..

Dont chang the subject to an ad nominem attack its too easy. everything i said is true , period
not my fault if the industry is rotten by greedy fucks that try to fuck the customers

Dont chang the subject to an ad nominem attack its too easy. everything i said is true , period
not my fault if the industry is rotten by greedy fucks that try to fuck the customers

Enough said..... let's see what you have to contribute to the community...?

Last edited:
Don't listen to him. Tickle Vegas has been making amazing content for years

As someone who has subbed to his Patreon before TickleVegas has some genuinely amazing content. Like a consistently high ratio of beautiful to ticklish women I’ve ever seen in any professional tickling videos. For sure a higher percentage of incredibly ticklish 10/10s in his portfolio than most producers out there. And his videos with a few gimmicky exceptions have minimal bullshit or faked dialogue. Just straight up intense tickling on for the most part very ticklish women. I will say though this series has been a disappointment. The girls were all very attractive but for the most part their ticklishness wasnt up to the usual TickleVegas standard. That’s a let down but I’ll point out that the majority of the time TickleVegas is upfront about when his videos have flaws like a only so so ticklish model or quiet laughter/holding in laughter. So while the video series may have been weak that doesn’t represent the vast majority of his overall great work. Just wanted to add my honest 2 cents.

She had a tantrum and left before I could film her. It happens sometimes. to be honest She was a brat, scammer and a liar and I hope I never see her again. Plus she wasn't even ticklish, which I indicated in the description on the site.

There are over 100 videos on the site!!! It's $25.. THIS IS THE WORST VIDEO I HAVE EVER DONE.. So, don't judge the whole site from one disappointing video. I didn't even want to release this series, ESPECIALLY THIS GIRL.. but whatevers, I did anyways.. just sharing my collection with the community..

Much better videos are on this site as well as in the pipeline and coming soon.

You will change your opinion about, "disappointment" after taking some time to browse through the site.. it is absolutely worth $25.

I agree this video is a disappointment and sucks. But the site has sooooo many good videos...

Curious as to why she had a tantrum. And hopefully you didn't pay her if she stormed out. I am glad to know though that you're not one of those companies who will take anyone, ticklish or not, as long as they're attractive, and pay them to pretend to be ticklish.

Idk how many companies still do that, but sometimes I suspect it.

Curious as to why she had a tantrum. And hopefully you didn't pay her if she stormed out. I am glad to know though that you're not one of those companies who will take anyone, ticklish or not, as long as they're attractive, and pay them to pretend to be ticklish.

Idk how many companies still do that, but sometimes I suspect it.

Now this is becoming a discussion. So this is what happened...

She lied and said she was ticklish, so ticklish in fact, that she didn't even want to be tickled and asked for extra money and money upfront otherwise she would not be willing. I complied with her demands. Then when briefly tickled she didn't even laugh. Then once it was time to get tickled, uh oh, not ticklish, couldn't even fake it.

Instead of admitting she lied, she just got a defensive and bratty bad attitude said tickling was stupid anyways. Said It was creepy for using bondage, which she already knew would be used, then started acting like I was taking her hostage... lol... demanded to be released... stupid... now since she had the money in her pocket already including the extra money which should have been split 3 ways between her 2 friends, she stormed off and left never to be seen again. Thankfully..
Sadly both other models, which were wonderful btw, were not surprised and they both admitted she was a total scammer, and this was not the first time she pulled something like this.

ID SAY this More like a footshow video than a tickle video.

I only want genuinely ticklish ladies that are wonderful to be around. But you can't always get what you want.

Last edited:
As someone who has subbed to his Patreon before TickleVegas has some genuinely amazing content. Like a consistently high ratio of beautiful to ticklish women I’ve ever seen in any professional tickling videos. For sure a higher percentage of incredibly ticklish 10/10s in his portfolio than most producers out there. And his videos with a few gimmicky exceptions have minimal bullshit or faked dialogue. Just straight up intense tickling on for the most part very ticklish women. I will say though this series has been a disappointment. The girls were all very attractive but for the most part their ticklishness wasnt up to the usual TickleVegas standard. That’s a let down but I’ll point out that the majority of the time TickleVegas is upfront about when his videos have flaws like a only so so ticklish model or quiet laughter/holding in laughter. So while the video series may have been weak that doesn’t represent the vast majority of his overall great work. Just wanted to add my honest 2 cents.

Agreed. Appreciated.

I subscribed for a month and considered a good portion of the material top notch. While I understand that everyone has different tastes and expectations, I would highly recommend the subscription for a modest $25.

I just want to add one final comment....

I do not consider myself a producer.. I'm just another person in the community that likes to share my collection and contribute to the community... its not about being greedy, taking money from customers at all. Never will be.!!!

I'm just contributing and sharing my collection with others in the community.. its the reason I use patreon.com its a easy way to upload my files for sharing with the community for a good price.. $25 to view most of my collection anything but greedy. I'd say the exact opposite..

Can subscribe check it out then unsuscribe anytime. Just please don't be rude, if you don't like it just go somewhere else...if you do like, then let me know and I'll try to do more of it..

then why do you upload a preview implying there will be more with her ???
yoi just realised she was hot and that would bring you customer who would come to see her reammy tockled ... which never happened. thats called a scam

yoi just realised she was hot and that would bring you customer who would come to see her reammy tockled ... which never happened. thats called a scam

No implications were made. Just a small sample that I'm sharing with the community...not a scam. Unsuscribe anytime.

Last edited:

If you honestly feel you have been scammed, I will gladly refund your $25. Just hmu on patreon and I will issue you a refund. No problem..

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back