• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

GTK STUDIO LOYAL FANS MEMBERSHIP SITE GRAND OPENING!

GTKStudio

TMF Master
Hola TMFers!

Good news!

We had been considering a membership site for some time, and we hope you will be pleased to hear we finally settled on Only Fans as our platform of choice. We think it's functionality will serve as a great home for GTK alongside our existing C4S presence for the near future.

The key reasons we chose Loyal Fans is that there is a flat membership option at the center of it all that gets you access to all of our video posts, but also an 'a la carte' option with all of those clips going into our Loyal Fans video store for you to buy individually as a fan without subscribing outright - and, *ahem*, at reduced prices to what you will generally find on the C4S store.

So for those new to the Loyal Fans concept, in simple terms you can create an account, just follow us by becoming a fan, or subscribe (which is what we really hope you deem our content worthy of doing) and get access to everything on there.

And there will be a LOT of content...

Being huge tickle fans and longtime community members ourselves, we appreciate a few things.

For one, value to you, our customers. We did not want to launch and have like 3 or 4 clips, why would you subscribe to that? No, more was necessary to make the concept worthwhile right from the beginning.

Another thing is exclusivity. The Loyal Fans page will still have a ton of stuff curated from the C4S store, but it will also have exclusive video drops of the hottest old and new GTK content that has never before been seen.

And finally, we considered that UPDATES were the real currency of the realm here. We are fortunate enough to be able to drop a new video pretty much every day, so we do. Being that prolific means we can apply a similar level of content updating to the Loyal Fans site too.

So, taking the above into account, this weekend we populated our Loyal Fans account with 25 recent C4S top shelf or exclusive to Loyal Fans GTK clips (retail these would be about $250). That number will be nearly doubled by the end of this month. Hardcore GTK fans should read the rest of this announcement below and then just get over there as fast as your fingers can click :)

Updates are currently due to take place every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday - we've set the calendar reminders and everything!

But wait, there's more...

CUSTOM GIVEAWAYS

We want the Loyal Fans page to be the center of the GTK customer experience. We have a lot of custom clients now, and hope they will come on over and join us as subscribers. But one of our key goals is to get our subscriber base to the point where we can give away a 10 minute, 2 model GTK custom every single month. Our estimate is we can do that at around 50 subscribers.

However, lofty goals aside, in the meantime we want to get our first 10, 20 members and so on, and keep them all happy with the site and what's going on there.

So, once we hit 10 subscribers, those first 10 folks will be entered into a prize draw, and the winner will get a free 10 minute, 2 model GTK custom made to their specifications (about $120 value depending on specifications). If it turns out really good (it will), we'll put it up on the Loyal Fans timeline for the rest of the gang to enjoy, and even have the models give you a shoutout at the start of the video.

We think getting to the point of being able to do that every month would maybe create a dynamic with a tickling producer that has not been seen before, and bring our members right into the action by putting them in the director's (probably more accurately writer's) chair, and put our ever-expanding stable of models at your tickle-hungry command.

If all this sounds like a damn good time, then by all means please head on over to the GTK Loyal Fans page and be one of the first to subscribe, we would be truly honored to have you on board:

https://www.loyalfans.com/globalticklingstudio

Much love,

GTK

P.S. if this doesn't work out at least we tried! lol.

Last edited:
Just subscribed. Personally I'm pretty picky when it comes to models but I do like that you have been updating frequently for a good amount of time. I also like how you seem to have new and diverse looking models on a pretty regular basis.
Nobody is going to like or be attracted to every model but if the product is consistent then I will gladly support you in you're efforts.
Thanks

Just subscribed. Personally I'm pretty picky when it comes to models but I do like that you have been updating frequently for a good amount of time. I also like how you seem to have new and diverse looking models on a pretty regular basis.
Nobody is going to like or be attracted to every model but if the product is consistent then I will gladly support you in you're efforts.
Thanks

Thanks Todd! A fair assessment of us as a studio too I would say. Impossible to satisfy all tastes, but I like to think we cater across a pretty broad spectrum. New model locked and loaded for tomorrow's update too :)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back